Florida Names Penis As Official State Genital

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
{quote]TALLAHASSEE, FL—With its legislature passing a resolution that cited the rich and significant history of the reproductive organ, Florida named the penis its official state genital on Wednesday. “It fills me with great pleasure to sign this legislation recognizing the profound influence of the human penis on the Sunshine State,” said Gov. Ron DeSantis, who explained that along with including the penis in an updated state seal, the reproductive organ would be granted protected status and a fine would be levied against anyone who disrespected its public display. “The penis is as Florida as Florida gets. It has always thrived here, and as long I’m in the governor’s mansion, I promise our state will always be full of pricks.” To ensure the genital’s preservation, the legislature also set aside funds to purchase 500,000 acres of land and establish a refuge where all the huge fucking dicks can hang out.[/quote]

Finally! A place for all you dicks to hang out together!!

{quote]TALLAHASSEE, FL—With its legislature passing a resolution that cited the rich and significant history of the reproductive organ, Florida named the penis its official state genital on Wednesday. “It fills me with great pleasure to sign this legislation recognizing the profound influence of the human penis on the Sunshine State,” said Gov. Ron DeSantis, who explained that along with including the penis in an updated state seal, the reproductive organ would be granted protected status and a fine would be levied against anyone who disrespected its public display. “The penis is as Florida as Florida gets. It has always thrived here, and as long I’m in the governor’s mansion, I promise our state will always be full of pricks.” To ensure the genital’s preservation, the legislature also set aside funds to purchase 500,000 acres of land and establish a refuge where all the huge fucking dicks can hang out.

[/QUOTE]

The onion is so meaningful, eh crepe?

{quote]TALLAHASSEE, FL—With its legislature passing a resolution that cited the rich and significant history of the reproductive organ, Florida named the penis its official state genital on Wednesday. “It fills me with great pleasure to sign this legislation recognizing the profound influence of the human penis on the Sunshine State,” said Gov. Ron DeSantis, who explained that along with including the penis in an updated state seal, the reproductive organ would be granted protected status and a fine would be levied against anyone who disrespected its public display. “The penis is as Florida as Florida gets. It has always thrived here, and as long I’m in the governor’s mansion, I promise our state will always be full of pricks.” To ensure the genital’s preservation, the legislature also set aside funds to purchase 500,000 acres of land and establish a refuge where all the huge fucking dicks can hang out.

[/QUOTE]

the 500,000 acres are reserved for my dick and my dick alone !

In a tip of the hat to diversity, The republican party said they will accept all the pussies who have their feelings hurt. The republican party has always been the home of pussies anyway.

New York just declared Trump its state genital.

Last edited:
New York just declared Trump its state genital.
winner.gif

You gotta learn how to use the quote function. I swear, even for you dull libs, it shouldn’t be that hard.
[/QUOTE]
Cool deflection.

Forum List

Back