What is it about a man's penis?

bqCaZOChBU_LBJ.jpg

Last edited:
The size?

Or how they use it?

Gee... I got called disgusting, creepy and gay for bringing up womens breasts by ravi... you think she'll come in this thread and accuse you of being disgusting, creepy and gay for bringing up mens penises?
heh...you are all those things but none of them are why I called you disgusting and creepy.

Post where EZ described penises in derogatory terms like you did breasts. And then admit that you actually like man boobs better. :lol:

The best thing about a man's penis is that it gives the man the God-like ability to stand while urinating.

and pee all over the toilet seat and sure doesn't help you lift up a toilet seat. lol

The size?

Or how they use it?

Gee... I got called disgusting, creepy and gay for bringing up womens breasts by ravi... you think she'll come in this thread and accuse you of being disgusting, creepy and gay for bringing up mens penises?
heh...you are all those things but none of them are why I called you disgusting and creepy.

Post where EZ described penises in derogatory terms like you did breasts. And then admit that you actually like man boobs better. :lol:

Oh really rav... and of course you can find what I said that was SO BAD about women's breasts and quote it... right?

Let's take a look at what you're talking about... :eusa_eh:

I know what's really going on anyway rav... you're just a little liberal twat and take whatever opportunity you can to blow your shit horn at me because I'm a conservative. Happens here all day long between you creepy, slimy liberals and us conservatives. I'm used to it.

I also KNEW you wouldn't say SQUAT to EZ for starting a thread about penises.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back