What is it about a man's penis?

Oh geee xo... you so fuuuuuny booooeeeey....
sign0104.gif

There's nothing funny about it.

And if calling me a noob makes you feel better about your epiphany, go right ahead.

However, it would have more meaning if I didn't have nearly 50 rep points on you.

Son... I think you have a problem. Let me clue you in on a little secret, K? K, rep here on this board is meaningless. It has zero bearing on your real life. I think maybe you're spending just a tad too much time here if you think it has any real value or relevance. Take a break son. Get back in touch with reality.

Then my comment above regarding rep should not have offended you, just as you labeling me a noob did not offend me.

There's nothing funny about it.

And if calling me a noob makes you feel better about your epiphany, go right ahead.

However, it would have more meaning if I didn't have nearly 50 rep points on you.

Son... I think you have a problem. Let me clue you in on a little secret, K? K, rep here on this board is meaningless. It has zero bearing on your real life. I think maybe you're spending just a tad too much time here if you think it has any real value or relevance. Take a break son. Get back in touch with reality.

Then my comment above regarding rep should not have offended you, just as you labeling me a noob did not offend me.

You're living in some sort of dream world here in the board. Nothing here is real son. It's just a bunch of people typing comments back and forth. When we step away from the computer, what I've said, what you've said, is absolutely meaningless. You do know that right?

Do you ever go outside? You know there's another world out there... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
hmm i would imagine someone in xox's line of work....has enough reality in a few days than most of us have in years....i may find his profession to be a bunch of pompus asses....but there is no easy way to tell someone they are dying..or their loved one is dying....or that they are not ever gonna have a baby without tons of money and medical intervention....or that their leg must come off...or that even with modern medical methods they will go blind....

i think xox is entitled to fuck off when he has time.

hmm i would imagine someone in xox's line of work....has enough reality in a few days than most of us have in years....i may find his profession to be a bunch of pompus asses....but there is no easy way to tell someone they are dying..or their loved one is dying....or that they are not ever gonna have a baby without tons of money and medical intervention....or that their leg must come off...or that even with modern medical methods they will go blind....

You trying to tell me he's convinced you he's a doctor?

6,600+ posts in just a few months. I don't think so bones. My cousins husband is a doctor, and he works 10 to 16 hour days. There is NO WAY he'd be able to post that many posts here. He'd never have the time, and neither would xo if he was a doctor. This is the LAST place a doctor would want to spend his TIME AWAY FROM THE JOB. They like to GOLF, or go FISHING, or go CAMPING. The LAST thing a doctor is going to do with his time off is spend it sitting in front of a computer dreaming up funny things to post so he can build up his rep. Nope... xo is NOT a doctor bones. He's a little juvenile with too much time on his hands that needs to get a life.

Last edited:

6,600+ posts in just a few months. I don't think so bones. My consins husband is a doctor, and he works 10 to 16 hour days. There is NO WAY he'd be able to post that many posts here. He'd never have the time, and neither would xo if he was a doctor. It took me years to post that many posts.

:lol:

6,600+ posts in just a few months. I don't think so bones. My cousins husband is a doctor, and he works 10 to 16 hour days. There is NO WAY he'd be able to post that many posts here. He'd never have the time, and neither would xo if he was a doctor. This is the LAST place a doctor would want to spend his TIME AWAY FROM THE JOB. They like to GOLF, or go FISHING, or go CAMPING. The LAST thing a doctor is going to do with his time off is spend it sitting in front of a computer dreaming up funny things to post so he can build up his rep. Nope... xo is NOT a doctor bones. He's a little juvenile with too much time on his hands that needs to get a life.

My sentiments exactly...
lol-044.gif

My sentiments exactly...
lol-044.gif

:rofl:

and why other stimulation helps.

are we back to nipple twisting : ???:lol:
of course!

Speaking of which (at 3m30s of this video).....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WainSoQ3DRg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WainSoQ3DRg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

A poster who brags about being a spell casting witch that falsely accuses people of things she knows nothing about should take the spell off herself.

2010 Tax Code

The only thing that gordon brown has not taxed yet is the male penis.

This is due to the fact that 69% of the time it is hanging around unemployed, 10% of the time it is hard up, 20% of the time it is pissed off, and 1% of the time it is in the hole.

On top of that, it has two dependents, and they are both nuts!

HOWEVER,

effective April 1st, 2010, the penis will now be taxed according to size:

The brackets are as follows:

10 - 12" Luxury Tax £300.00

8 - 10" Pole Tax £250.00

5 - 8" Privilege Tax £150.00

3 - 5" Nuisance Tax £30.00

Males exceeding 12" must file capital gains.

Anyone under 4" is eligible for a (small) tax refund.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR AN EXTENSION

It goes without saying that our illustrious MP's will be able to reclaim this tax against expenses, even those without the necessary equipment. In fact, female and gay MP's will be able to make multiple claims as they will have access to more than one penis. To prevent lesbian MP's from being left out they will also be able to claim on the grounds that they are rubbing shoulders with enough dick-heads all day to qualify.

What's the similarity between a penis and Rubick's cube?

The more you play with it, the harder it gets.

Forum List

Back