Heads up: I can't stand "Catholics" (so called) who vote Democrat

Jesus was all about helping the poor and least among us. He wasn't about the fake prosperity garbage that some have twisted into Christianity.
I wouldn't say that Jesus was "all about" helping people in the sense that some liberal politicians speak of "caring"

What I mean is that He cared about them getting to Heaven FIRST of all, and he healed them and raised people from the dead, but He spoke of Hell and he spoke of how difficult it is to get into Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13 ..etc)

Catholics have been a big part of the Democrat voting bloc for decades despite the pro abortion agenda of that party.
yes, and the Vatican was stolen from Catholics in 1958, which "spains a lot of things"

molestation
false teachings

I wouldn't say that Jesus was "all about" helping people in the sense that some liberal politicians speak of "caring"

What I mean is that He cared about them getting to Heaven FIRST of all, and he healed them and raised people from the dead, but He spoke of Hell and he spoke of how difficult it is to get into Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13 ..etc)
What a sick view of Jesus from someone claiming to be a Christian

What a sick view of Jesus from someone claiming to be a Christian
I blame the 70's for the view a lot of people have that Jesus is some kind of "Peace, man", flower waving, drug-loving hippy. That same man single-handedly drove a bunch of merchants out of the temple, overturning their tables (they weren't today's flimsy card tables, either), and laying into them with a whip He made with His own hands. That same man didn't hesitate or hold back when He called out the religious leaders for leading the people astray, calling them very inflammatory names in the process. Jesus does not hesitate to take action when it is the right thing to do. And yes, His first priority is to bring people out of their sin, not to fatten their wallets. He, and we, would rather we spent our entire lives in suffering to bring glory to His name and spend eternity with Him than to be comfortable here on earth and apart from Him for eternity.

The

There was a bi-partisan border bill, you fuckers shot it down! That's on you!
I'll repeat myself, because what I said bears repeating. Quid Pro Joe undid everything TRUMP! set up for border security in the first days of his regime, WITHOUT Congress. Does anyone deny that? He then appointed Cackles to oversee border security. Again, does anyone deny that? NOW, he is saying, and all his trained seals (you know who you are), are pretending that he simply can't do ANYTHING on the border without Congress. The question then, naturally, is since he didn't need to Congress to set border control up the way he wanted it, and since he put Cackles in control, what has she been doing for 3 years that NOW he demands new laws from Congress? Why can't he just redo what TRUMP! had in place that was working?

I repeated it because you didn't even try to answer it the first time.

What a mess, religion & politics do not mix well.
One is about how too run our country
The other is how you with honesty follow your faith.

I'll repeat myself, because what I said bears repeating. Quid Pro Joe undid everything TRUMP! set up for border security in the first days of his regime, WITHOUT Congress. Does anyone deny that? He then appointed Cackles to oversee border security. Again, does anyone deny that? NOW, he is saying, and all his trained seals (you know who you are), are pretending that he simply can't do ANYTHING on the border without Congress. The question then, naturally, is since he didn't need to Congress to set border control up the way he wanted it, and since he put Cackles in control, what has she been doing for 3 years that NOW he demands new laws from Congress? Why can't he just redo what TRUMP! had in place that was working?

I repeated it because you didn't even try to answer it the first time.
It doesn't matter how many hoops you jump through, nothing changes the fact that you had a bipartisan border bill from the Senate that was shot down in the House by Republicans. That is your fault. That is on you. And nothing you say about Biden can change that.

You had your shot and you blew it!

It doesn't matter how many hoops you jump through, nothing changes the fact that you had a bipartisan border bill from the Senate that was shot down in the House by Republicans. That is your fault. That is on you. And nothing you say about Biden can change that.

You had your shot and you blew it!
Correction, Quid Pro Joe had 3 years to get the border right and didn't get it done. By now pleading that he needs Republican help, he's admitting he can't do it by himself, even though he undid by himself what the previous president did. You can't pretend, this is all on Quid Pro and Cackles, who he put in charge of the border. 3 years they had, 3, and they didn't get it done.

Correction, Quid Pro Joe had 3 years to get the border right and didn't get it done. By now pleading that he needs Republican help, he's admitting he can't do it by himself, even though he undid by himself what the previous president did. You can't pretend, this is all on Quid Pro and Cackles, who he put in charge of the border. 3 years they had, 3, and they didn't get it done.
Republicans have been ranting about the border every time a Democrat is elected

When Democrats call their bluff and offer what they asked for, Republicans run away

The problem isn't what Catholics think about politics. The problem is the hatred directed at Catholics because of their stance on abortion.

Joe Biden is a Catholic

Where are all the Republican Catholics?

Aqui.

Hispanic-Heritage-Mass-3-1300x867.jpg

There is no reason for any sane person to vote D, which is why Ds are importing voters from abroad.. You name the country, they are allowing just whoever from said countries to come in. They couldn't care less about protecting everyday Americans. That's because everyday Americans tend to like Trump, so to hell with them.

But Catholics! They are supposed to know better. They hear the Word of God every day (if they attend daily Mass; not all of them do but anyhow).. Even if you only go to Mass on Sundays, you still know the Word somewhat. And who doesn't know.. whether Church-goer or not.. who doesn't know the Commandment that says Thou shalt not murder?

But so called Catholics vote for &/or support baby killers... and border-destroyers.

Stop calling yourself Catholic if you do this. The Catholic teaching about human life being sacred, cradle to grave, is DOGMA

unchangeable

(the teaching about obeying man's laws (border laws, etc), as long as said laws do not infringe on God's Laws, is also likely dogma)

And the Dems support the perversion of men who put on a dress and magically gain all the rights of real women.

Republicans have been ranting about the border every time a Democrat is elected

When Democrats call their bluff and offer what they asked for, Republicans run away
Quid Pro Joe has been in charge of border security for 3 years now, and acted on it without Congress' assistance early on. Again, what has Cackles been doing that NOW Quid Pro needs new laws from Congress?

Quid Pro Joe has been in charge of border security for 3 years now, and acted on it without Congress' assistance early on. Again, what has Cackles been doing that NOW Quid Pro needs new laws from Congress?
Nice try….
Only so far you can get by blaming Biden for the Border

When offered a chance to fix it…….Republicans ran away

Nice try….
Only so far you can get by blaming Biden for the Border

When offered a chance to fix it…….Republicans ran away
Again, he has been in charge for 3 years, why is it a mess now? He took action on his own without Congress, put Cackles in charge, and has said nothing about it until now. What has she been doing and why hasn't he stayed on top of it?

Forum List

Back