What Is A "Shell Company"?

I keep hearing people on this forum ominously stating that Hunter Biden has "20 shell companies". The implication is that this is something really, really bad.

But when I ask these people what "20 shell companies" means to them, I get silence.

So I thought I'd throw it out there to the forum in general and see what happens.

What does "shell companies" mean to you?

Thank you.

A shell company is like a shell, a covering of bird's egg. No kidding. lol. :)

There are many examples of shell companies in the real world, some of them are:

1. Offshore Companies - These are companies that are registered in countries with low tax rates or financial secrecy laws, where the true owners can remain anonymous.

2. Shelf Companies - These are companies that have been set up but have not yet been used for any business activities. They are often bought by investors to save time in setting up a new company.

3. Holding Companies - These are companies that exist solely to hold and manage assets, such as stocks, real estate, or intellectual property. They can be used to minimize tax liabilities and hide ownership of assets.

4. Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) - These are companies that are created for a specific purpose, such as to hold a particular asset or to finance a particular project. They are often used to isolate risk and protect other assets.

5. Letterbox Companies - These are companies that have a mailing address but no physical presence or employees. They are often used to conduct business across borders or to evade taxes and regulations.

Shell companies have been used in the past by intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI6, and Mossad as part of covert operations. These agencies use shell companies as a means of conducting their operations while maintaining secrecy and avoiding public scrutiny. For example, a shell company can be used as a front for purchasing equipment or providing cover for agents working undercover.

The use of shell companies by intelligence agencies has long been a controversial topic, with some arguing that it allows these agencies to operate above the law and engage in activities that would otherwise be illegal or unethical. In recent years, there has been increased attention on the use of shell companies by intelligence agencies, with some governments implementing stricter regulations and oversight to try to prevent abuse of these entities.

However, not all shell companies are used for illegal or unethical purposes. Many are used for legitimate reasons such as financial management, tax planning, and asset protection. However, due to their opacity and potential for abuse, shell companies are often subject to increased scrutiny by regulatory authorities.

Now the shells are part of political games between Red and Blue. Just enjoy watching! lol. 😄😄😄

its every amerians right to dodge taxs,,

its not their right to use political office to enrich your family and use shell compainies to launder the money,,
It’s not any American’s right to dodge taxes. It’s our responsibility to pay every dollar of taxes properly owed by law. Using legal means to not pay some taxes is not wrong.

I keep hearing people on this forum ominously stating that Hunter Biden has "20 shell companies". The implication is that this is something really, really bad.

But when I ask these people what "20 shell companies" means to them, I get silence.

So I thought I'd throw it out there to the forum in general and see what happens.

What does "shell companies" mean to you?

Thank you.

What Is A "Shell Company"?​

Nothing illegal.

When it is used to launder money it is.

Bidens 20+ shell companies laundered MILLIONS.

DURRRRRR

quotes: For instance, the second staff memo never says that Hunter Biden used “shell” companies a term often associated with shady or illegal activity, even though a shell company is a legitimate entity. Comer once described such an entity as “a fake company … they don’t make anything. They don’t produce anything. They don’t provide a good or service.” He is not wrong about many shell companies, but the memo lists real companies, with active websites and real business functions. (The third staff memo refers to just one “shell” company, which we will describe later.)

Billiejeens calls it fake without refuting a single things

next

Last edited:
When it is used to launder money it is.

Bidens 20+ shell companies laundered MILLIONS.

DURRRRRR

quotes:

The Facts​

The House Oversight Committee has struggled to connect President Biden to any nefarious acts, so lawmakers have relied a lot on innuendo. The House speaker’s reference to “shell companies” is a good example. As we have shown, virtually all of the companies that received the funds in question had legitimate business interests. Similarly, lawmakers have claimed that it’s not clear what Hunter Biden did to earn the money, when it’s often quite evident. For instance, Hunter Biden earned millions as a board member of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. (Whether he was qualified for the post is another matter.)

Shell companies are used to hide shit.

Shell corporations are frequently used to evade tax because they are relatively easy to set up and difficult to trace. One of the main ways people use shell companies for tax evasion is by hiding taxable income and financial assets in a shell corporation in a different country.

Shell companies are used to hide shit.

Shell corporations are frequently used to evade tax because they are relatively easy to set up and difficult to trace. One of the main ways people use shell companies for tax evasion is by hiding taxable income and financial assets in a shell corporation in a different country.
Some are. It’s not all they are

quotes: For instance, the second staff memo never says that Hunter Biden used “shell” companies a term often associated with shady or illegal activity, even though a shell company is a legitimate entity. Comer once described such an entity as “a fake company … they don’t make anything. They don’t produce anything. They don’t provide a good or service.” He is not wrong about many shell companies, but the memo lists real companies, with active websites and real business functions. (The third staff memo refers to just one “shell” company, which we will describe later.)

Billiejeens calls it fake without refuting a single things

next

Legit shell companies provide either services, or products. What did the Biden shell companies provide?

Forum List

Back