What Is A "Shell Company"?

Don't be so obtuse.

You can't even see how hypocritical you are when downplaying Trump's actual crimes while simultaneously manufacturing non-existent crimes by the Bidens.

Yes, stealing from cancer kids is a nothing burger. Stealing from the elderly is a nothing burger. Raping a woman is a nothing burger.

This is why I had to laugh my ass off yesterday when someone claimed it was the Left who were lowering their standards.
Still no proof of your lies. The Clintons screwed over an entire nation. Haiti ring a bell moron? Trump never raped anybody you lying POS. You support a druggie, money laundering loser who won’t even take care of HIS child. Just when you think you lefturds can’t lower your standards any more than they are....

Last edited:
Fact, Devin Archer said it Simp!
MAGA
No. Archer just didn’t witness anything actually happening business wise. That does not mean nothing happened. He admitted Joe was there. That proves everything because all Crackhead Hunter could sell was access to Joe.

Fact, Devin Archer said it Simp!
MAGA
you said he didnt say it before,,

which is it??

I unlike you look at what he did say and include that with other forms of evidence to create my POV,,,

see I have the ability to think critically and not repeat what I have been told to say like you do,,

No. Archer just didn’t witness anything actually happening business wise. That does not mean nothing happened. He admitted Joe was there. That proves everything because all Crackhead Hunter could sell was access to Joe.
I said he did NOT witness any wrong doing by Joe. That Hunter was selling the illusion of influence Simp!
MAGA

you said he didnt say it before,,

which is it??

I unlike you look at what he did say and include that with other forms of evidence to create my POV,,,

see I have the ability to think critically and not repeat what I have been told to say like you do,,
Archer never heard or witness wrong doing by Joe. Hunter was selling the ILLUSION of influence Simp.
What other evidence Simp? The GQP has offered up 0 after almost 9 months of their clown car show!
MAGA

The prosecutor that stopped investigating that company 2 years before Hunter came on board? That prosecutor?
thats incorrect,, he showed he had as many as 12 cases against them and was being pressured to stop pursuing them,, thats when he got fired,,

the prosecutor that replaced him closed the cases 2 months later saying no wrong doing found,,

Forum List

Back