What Is A "Shell Company"?

At most, Hunter Biden committed tax fraud, like Trump.

But trading on your father's name is not illegal.

Look. Your integrity and credibility are completely shot. I'm done with you.

Trading on one's family name is commonplace in the business world.

What was returned is the question.
Was it just the gravitas of having a Biden on your letterhead, or was there something tangible from Joe returned for the money.

It is crucial to find out that answer for national security reasons, I'm sure you understand that.

What Bob Menendez (allegedly) has done is literal chump change compared to the Biden Crime Family.

The difference is that Biden has not been a problem for the Iran deal.
That's the whole reason that the Democrats have repeatedly treated Menendez as if he was a republican.

Right, a company where a guy like Biden, using one of his fake names, I think it was Tiny Johnson.....can hide all his illegal millions.

So I think it’s different when the company is formed under a fake name. Typically an LLC is going to have a company name , and then a public information report must be filed annually.. nothing should be fraudulent, but I don’t understand why someone would bother using a fake name instead of just forming an LLC in the usual way.

Still no proof of your lies. The Clintons screwed over an entire nation. Haiti ring a bell moron? Trump never raped anybody you lying POS. You support a druggie, money laundering loser who won’t even take care of HIS child. Just when you think you lefturds can’t lower your standards any more than they are....
So sexual assault isn’t rape?

Close enough

Trading on one's family name is commonplace in the business world.

What was returned is the question.
Was it just the gravitas of having a Biden on your letterhead, or was there something tangible from Joe returned for the money.

It is crucial to find out that answer for national security reasons, I'm sure you understand that.
In other words you have nothing

Forum List

Back