Let’s discuss the evidence of corruption by Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden

If Hunter Biden violated FARA, why didn't the Trump DOJ arrest him? FARA only applies to those working for foreign governments - like Paul Manaforte or Michael Flynn.
Well he definitely should be arrested now. The FBI has been in the pocket of the Democrats for a while now, corrupt.

If Hunter Biden violated FARA, why didn't the Trump DOJ arrest him? FARA only applies to those working for foreign governments - like Paul Manaforte or Michael Flynn.
So Hunter Biden WASN'T Working for Ukraine when hired
onto the Board of Burisma Holdings.?Making around $ 83,ooo
U.S. dollars per month.You're either a special kind of
belligerent Democrat toadie Liar or just plain Low I.Q.
What was Hunter Biden doing In Ukraine with Burisma
Holdings.Plus why did Old Man Joe,make a threat
at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting { caught On Video }
Demanding Ukraine Fire the Special Prosecutor Investigating
Burisma Holdings.And he's got a plane to catch so it best get
done in 6 hrs. or less.Or NO One Billion to Ukraine for aid.
It's called a Virtual Quid Pro Quo ... The exact charge made
against Trump in his First Impeachment.For a complimentary Phone
call to newly elected President Zelensky.

Daily Mail is a right wing shit rag. It's CT bullshit on parade. 3 SARS for large money foreign entity biz? Hell, that's choir boy territory. Normally that kind of activity will score dozens, if not hundreds, of SARs. FYI, SARs are not prima facie evidence of wrongdoing, says so right on the gov website. Now Look at how DM shitrag tries and spin it and look how moronically you lap it up like a frothing-at-the-mouth jackal on a feeding frenzy. You should see yourself, you are pathetic.
Nice leftist rant for a Democrat shill...

Still getting all of your exercise jumping to conclusions. You seem to glory in being WRONG all of the time. You keep on projecting the criminal and corrupt behaviour of the Republican Party onto Democrats.

The problem for YOU is that you're basing your beliefs on the behaviour of Donald Trump and the Republican Party, and the lies promoted by FOX News, and not on anything that Joe Biden or the Democrats have EVER done. In my lifetime, Democrats have NEVER pardoned all of the friends, relatives and business associates at the end of an Administration. Yet you claim it's "inevitable".

Republicans did it after Iran Contra in the 1980's and Trump did it for all of his campaign workers who didn't flip on him, most of whom then participated in the planning of January 6th.

You keep proving what a gullible fool you are by believing all of this shit.
One thing to remember always about the leftist, is that they are coming into these discussions from a broken culture of what appears to be misfit's attempting to save face, and so anyone taking any of you seriously has mental problems.

One thing to remember always about the leftist, is that they are coming into these discussions from a broken culture of what appears to be misfit's attempting to save face, and so anyone taking any of you seriously has mental problems.

When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster.

Nobody's doing any of those things. We're just coming here to let you know what is REALLY happening out here on Earth One. Every day I come here and learn that Cultists don't believe in reality at all.

1. Donald Trump won the election.

2. Covid didn't kill over a million Americans, the vaccines did.

3. Trump didn't crash the economy.

4. Trump didn't let the race riots run to help his re-election chances.

5. Joe Biden is taking bribes.

6. Donald Trump has never been a criminal and wasn't in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected.

7. Trump didn't cause the current "border crisis" by dismantling all immigrant services at the South Border and courts, all to get his Wall built.

Just like the list of Tucker Carlson's lies, this list could go on all day, but the sun is shining and the skies are blue and the Jays are getting clobbered by the Yankees.

When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster.

Nobody's doing any of those things. We're just coming here to let you know what is REALLY happening out here on Earth One. Every day I come here and learn that Cultists don't believe in reality at all.

1. Donald Trump won the election.

2. Covid didn't kill over a million Americans, the vaccines did.

3. Trump didn't crash the economy.

4. Trump didn't let the race riots run to help his re-election chances.

5. Joe Biden is taking bribes.

6. Donald Trump has never been a criminal and wasn't in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected.

7. Trump didn't cause the current "border crisis" by dismantling all immigrant services at the South Border and courts, all to get his Wall built.

Just like the list of Tucker Carlson's lies, this list could go on all day, but the sun is shining and the skies are blue and the Jays are getting clobbered by the Yankees.
Cherry picking in order to make some sort of blanketing statement doesn't work, so try harder next time.

Does the above possibly prove that Zelensky was or could have also been involved in the get TRUMP circle, otherwise could he have provided information about that phone call afterwards to his contacts back here maybe ??? 🤔

I mean look at how Zelensky was in with the Democrat's here, and how CNN has been covering that war in a huge way over there, and we know how left CNN is. So many coincidences that it's just amazing really.

I tell ya, this stuff is CRAZY crazy...

And here we see so much of Ukraine being destroyed and reduced to rubble with this Zelensky still in charge of it's government there. That's a lot of coincidences when think about everything prior, and as well as everything that has transpired to date within it all.

Does the above possibly prove that Zelensky was or could have also been involved in the get TRUMP circle, otherwise could he have provided information about that phone call afterwards to his contacts back here maybe ??? 🤔

I mean look at how Zelensky was in with the Democrat's here, and how CNN has been covering that war in a huge way over there, and we know how left CNN is. So many coincidences that it's just amazing really.

And here we see so much of Ukraine being destroyed and reduced to rubble with this Zelensky still in charge of it's government there. That's a lot of coincidences when think about everything prior, and as well as everything that has transpired to date within it all.

Given that the post you were quoting was all a pack of lies your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Burisma is not the Ukrainian government. Hunter Biden did not work for the Ukrainian government. He worked for a Ukrainian gas and energy company.

Joe Biden’s firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor, had nothing to do with Burisma or his son, Hunter. Joe Biden did not fire the prosecutor because he was investigating Burisma. Joe Biden fired the prosecutor because he wasn’t investigating Burisma, not because he was.

FARA requires registration if you're working for a foreign government, or certain NGO's with close ties to government. Burisma is not a government owned company and no FARA registration is required to work there. Hunter Biden did not work for any foreign government so no FARA registration is required.

Paul Manafort was working for the Zelensky's predecessor so he was required to register for FARA. Michael Flynn was being paid by Turkey and the Russian government.

DONALD TRUMP LIED TO YOU ABOUT JOE BIDEN.

I've already speculated that sheer posibility.One thing stands out.
The New Democrats under Obama are not just prone to
being sneaky and using names and " dirty tricks " in order to
ply their political instincts.I mean if the - Steele Dossier -
and the entire 3 year Cinderfella { Jerry Lewis movie }
plot to constantly attack Trump as involved in
Russian Collusion.It was the Democrats who involved
themselves with the Donald Trump and Russian Collusion
" dirty tricks ".
Obama even knew about it beforehand of the 2016
General Election.As did Susan Rice who became a spokesperson
for pooh-poohing it to make it seem as if silly speculation.

Lets start with 3 east ones,

1) Americore Health wrote a check to Jim Biden for $600k. 3 checks of $200k. $200k went to Joe. No loan paperwork.

2) 20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls.

3) Suspicious Acitivity reports from bank to DOJ on Biden’s: 170 SARS.

Rarely does anyone get more than 1 or 2. This is 170 SARS over 6 banks and dozens of accounts.

….

This is what we call

EVIDENCE. EVERYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS ”NO EVIDENCE” IS A FUCKING LIAR.

Ok, let’s discuss. Just these 3 seem like enough to investigate.
Honestly I have a hard time believing all the news I read and I think a lot of politics is BS anyway. I don't care what the media is saying, I think Joe has been a great president and I would vote for him in a heart beat.

I've already speculated that sheer posibility.One thing stands out.
The New Democrats under Obama are not just prone to
being sneaky and using names and " dirty tricks " in order to
ply their political instincts.I mean if the - Steele Dossier -
and the entire 3 year Cinderfella { Jerry Lewis movie }
plot to constantly attack Trump as involved in
Russian Collusion.It was the Democrats who involved
themselves with the Donald Trump and Russian Collusion
" dirty tricks ".
Obama even knew about it beforehand of the 2016
General Election.As did Susan Rice who became a spokesperson
for pooh-poohing it to make it seem as if silly speculation.

The Fool has completely bought into Trump's lies and conspiracy theories about the Democrats. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that the Fool is easily fooled.

The "Steel Dossier" was purchased from Fusion GPS and paid for by Republicans looking to discredit Donald Trump in advance of the Republican convention. It was intended to derail Trump's attempt to steal the Republican nomination. But when Trump tied up sufficient delegates to secure the nomination, the Republican PAC cancelled the oppo research.

When the Democrats lawyers went looking for oppo research on Trump, also through Fusion GPS, they simply dusted off the half-finished Steel Dossier and told Steel to finish the job.

Your whole conspiracy falls apart because the Democrats took one look at the Steel Dossier, and handed it over to the Republicans without leaking it or using it against Trump. It was John McCain and the Republican Party which gave the dossier to the FBI and told them to look into it - not the Democrats.

Republicans sat on the Dossier until right before the election, when somebody from the Republican Party leaked it to the tabloid internet. Yes, the Democrats KNEW about it but it was the Never Trumpers in the Republican Party who handed it over to the FBI.

The Democrats made no attempt whatsoever to use the Dossier against Trump. It was the Republicans under Jeff Sessions who appointed Robert Mueller - another lifelong Republican, to investigate Donald Trump.

But Trump lied to you and told you it was Democrats who were investigating him. No it wasn't. Trump was investigated by Republicans.

But here you are, slavishly parotting the Gospel According to Donald Trump, which is just a whole bag of bullshit that Trump made up.;

The Fool has completely bought into Trump's lies and conspiracy theories about the Democrats. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that the Fool is easily fooled.

The "Steel Dossier" was purchased from Fusion GPS and paid for by Republicans looking to discredit Donald Trump in advance of the Republican convention. It was intended to derail Trump's attempt to steal the Republican nomination. But when Trump tied up sufficient delegates to secure the nomination, the Republican PAC cancelled the oppo research.

When the Democrats lawyers went looking for oppo research on Trump, also through Fusion GPS, they simply dusted off the half-finished Steel Dossier and told Steel to finish the job.

Your whole conspiracy falls apart because the Democrats took one look at the Steel Dossier, and handed it over to the Republicans without leaking it or using it against Trump. It was John McCain and the Republican Party which gave the dossier to the FBI and told them to look into it - not the Democrats.

Republicans sat on the Dossier until right before the election, when somebody from the Republican Party leaked it to the tabloid internet. Yes, the Democrats KNEW about it but it was the Never Trumpers in the Republican Party who handed it over to the FBI.

The Democrats made no attempt whatsoever to use the Dossier against Trump. It was the Republicans under Jeff Sessions who appointed Robert Mueller - another lifelong Republican, to investigate Donald Trump.

But Trump lied to you and told you it was Democrats who were investigating him. No it wasn't. Trump was investigated by Republicans.

But here you are, slavishly parotting the Gospel According to Donald Trump, which is just a whole bag of bullshit that Trump made up.;
Leys try playing/proving ... Name the Lie.
yes,Trump loves to boast/brag.But he does not baldfaced Lie
over serious issues.He does tend to overinflate his many accomplishments
so stick him in some public square in a wooden pillory.
He'd last maybe long enough for even The Fire Department
to arrive waiting with bated breath with pens and paper
for his noble autograph.

Forum List

Back