Zone1 What is a Jew?

ROFLMAO ----in the fourth century----DA JOOOS WAS ON THE RUN---from the
roman dogs who wrote the-----uhm----"book"

the st century - joos - betrayed their religion to the romans than managing their own affairs, they feared so much liberation theology - those in the 4th century knew of their betrayal and felt no love loss for the jews.

the st century - joos - betrayed their religion to the romans than managing their own affairs, they feared so much liberation theology - those in the 4th century knew of their betrayal and felt no love loss for the jews.
can you translate that ^^^^ into english?

can you translate that ^^^^ into english?

learn american ...

the jews feared jesus and betrayed him, using the roman (christians) for thier cowerdly act - and those others that gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination.

- took till the 4th century for the crucifiers to put in writing their deed, the c-bible to dispell the true heavenly events of the 1st century ... as best they could.

learn american ...

the jews feared jesus and betrayed him, using the roman (christians) for thier cowerdly act - and those others that gave their lives for liberation theology, self determination.

- took till the 4th century for the crucifiers to put in writing their deed, the c-bible to dispell the true heavenly events of the 1st century ... as best they could.
If you think that that's American then either you are sadly mistaken, or you think that "American" means "gibberish and errors." The America I live in would not own the language you are writing in.

learn american ...

OH----"the jews feared jesus" ???? why? they (uhm --the jews?) USED CHRISTIAN?
Pontius Pilate for their---(try spell check, foreign boy) and "true heavenly events'?
now in a BOOK??

If you think that that's American then either you are sadly mistaken, or you think that "American" means "gibberish and errors." The America I live in would not own the language you are writing in.
the jews feared jesus and betrayed him, using the roman (christians) for thier cowerdly act -

as clear as a bell ...

rosends needs hebrew to hide behind - a dead language no one but the jews and the liar moses use to misconstrue further their madeup religion - for a pretense of legitimacy.

OH----"the jews feared jesus" ???? why? they (uhm --the jews?) USED CHRISTIAN?
Pontius Pilate for their---(try spell check, foreign boy) and "true heavenly events'?
now in a BOOK??

pilate and constantine ... two peas in the jew's pod.

as clear as a bell ...

rosends needs hebrew to hide behind - a dead language no one but the jews and the liar moses use to misconstrue further their madeup religion - for a pretense of legitimacy.
First off, my criticism was about your English (a language in which I am far better versed than you, it seems). Second, I don't hide behind Hebrew but I use it when the conversation relates to Hebrew. Are you sad that you can't participate because you don't know Hebrew? That's your problem. Third, plenty of people who are neither Jewish nor Moses use Hebrew every day.

So you don't like Judaism (or other religions). That much is clear. But why do you think anyone should care?

oh----like ADOLF-----they were REALLY JOOOOS

the jews used adolf to crucify another jew ... who could that have been.

constantine as a christian would have associated with the liar moses in their literature - the same duplicity the jews use for themselves.

my criticism was about your English

you have a reading - comprehension - problem, your issue not mine.

the desert religions - their documents and those liars ...

1687480069449.jpeg

is why people care, and there is your favorite tool - were they caught having a meeting about liberation theology, self determination ... the desert knows best.

the jews used adolf to crucify another jew ... who could that have been.

constantine as a christian would have associated with the liar moses in their literature - the same duplicity the jews use for themselves.
oh----so you are an acolyte of Herr father josef Goebbels----PRINCE OF THE HOLY ROMAN
THIRD REICH

you have a reading - comprehension - problem, your issue not mine.

the desert religions - their documents and those liars ...

View attachment 797686

is why people care, and there is your favorite tool - were they caught having a meeting about liberation theology, self determination ... the desert knows best.
I do have less ability to comprehend gibberish, that it true.

oh----so you are an acolyte of Herr father josef Goebbels----PRINCE OF THE HOLY ROMAN
THIRD REICH

the crucifiers - dating back to the 1st century ... you have yet to explain the crime that was committed than simply the jews - fkup.

couldn't stand their message - tears from the heavens. for the jews.

hereditary idolatry isn't exactly a ticket for warm relationships either, except of course the newest holy alliance - lovefest - w/ maga and the jews. good luck.

Proselytizing PUBLICALLY is illegal in Israel----that bitch should be in jail and,
on release, forced to make her speeches in Mecca

Proselytizing PUBLICALLY is illegal in Israel----that bitch should be in jail and,
on release, forced to make her speeches in Mecca.

where could they have learned that from ...

1688043808830.png

believe only what their rabi tells them to - especially in their new temple ... (when they build it). after burning down what's there. PUBLICALLY.

Forum List

Back