What if Tim Tebow were a Muslim

Ya cause Muslims are in so much danger here they refuse to do their jobs and get paid anyway. Taxi drivers refuse to haul passengers with alcohol and demand to keep their slots at a airport that regulates who can and can not drive taxis there. And Muslim Clerics i8nsist there is NO Islamic prohibition on taxi drivers driving passengers with alcohol.

A Muslim teacher demands 6 weeks off at the beginning of the school year to make a pilgrimage to Mecca that takes at most 2 weeks. And Muslim Clerics insists that while all Muslims should strive to make one Pilgrimage they should do so with their work and family in mind.

Insensitive Muslims build a monster Mosque at Ground Zero. And yet no one got hurt for all the claims of coming violence and intolerance.

Remind us again about all the shootings, lynchings, beheading ( opps they do that not us) assaults and arson done to Muslims in this Country. Ohh wait there are statistically no more then ever before and nothing compelling at all about those statistics.

i have never had a muslim car driver ask about booze

one muslim teacher ask for that...and its all muslims?

the mosque is not on ground zero.....

why must you always lie?

Those are all isolated incidents RetiredGaySgt is talking about, I buy most of my liquor from an Indian Muslim who runs the liquor store by my house, this guy doesn't know jack shit.

He's a human logical fallacy machine.

My favorite checkout lady at the Safeway down the street is a Muslim. When I would buy wine, pork, whatever, she would check it out. She always wore gloves. I asked her once if that is why she wore the gloves and she said yes. (She also winked at me and said that during the winter, her hands are warm, too.)

Cool lady.

My guess is when he were kneeling to pray to Allah you'd have idiots in the stands throwing beers at him, and calling him a terrorist.

You know, how the idiot part of america reacts to every american muslim.

Ya cause Muslims are in so much danger here they refuse to do their jobs and get paid anyway. Taxi drivers refuse to haul passengers with alcohol and demand to keep their slots at a airport that regulates who can and can not drive taxis there. And Muslim Clerics i8nsist there is NO Islamic prohibition on taxi drivers driving passengers with alcohol.

A Muslim teacher demands 6 weeks off at the beginning of the school year to make a pilgrimage to Mecca that takes at most 2 weeks. And Muslim Clerics insists that while all Muslims should strive to make one Pilgrimage they should do so with their work and family in mind.

Insensitive Muslims build a monster Mosque at Ground Zero. And yet no one got hurt for all the claims of coming violence and intolerance.

Remind us again about all the shootings, lynchings, beheading ( opps they do that not us) assaults and arson done to Muslims in this Country. Ohh wait there are statistically no more then ever before and nothing compelling at all about those statistics.

why must you always lie?

if muslims refused to drive passengers who had alcohol, there wouldn't be a cab on the streets of ny .... ever.

why must you always lie?

if muslims refused to drive passengers who had alcohol, there wouldn't be a cab on the streets of ny .... ever.

Yeah no doubt, nevermind all the Muslims own liquor stores in the inner cities.

If Tim Tebow was a Muslim, he would have been murdered by now.

That's just ridiculous and uncalled for.:eusa_hand:

I don't think so. The same posters wailing about how unfairly Tebow is being treated HATE and fear Muslims. They fear Islam religion growing in the west.

That still doesn't tell me how Tebow would have been killed if he were a Muslim, heckled and harassed maybe but killing is going too far.

now i am pondering all the cabbies in nyc that i got into.....

hell they were all muslims....and one picked us up when we were dead drunk....he said at that hour people were either drunk or crazy....he was happy we were drunk and ask us not to puke in his cab lol

we had been to that club....jekyll & hyde club ...

one in canada...we finally had to inform him i was american.....perhaps i didnt do it in the best manner but he got the message....all my canadian friends laughed cause normally i would bash the hell outta bush ....but i wasnt gonna listen to the muslim guy do it.....and then their was the one that was shite and hated the sunnis and most of the dispatchers were sunnis....so he only got the sorry fares....i was happy to hear that....lol...

That's just ridiculous and uncalled for.:eusa_hand:

I don't think so. The same posters wailing about how unfairly Tebow is being treated HATE and fear Muslims. They fear Islam religion growing in the west.

That still doesn't tell me how Tebow would have been killed if he were a Muslim, heckled and harassed maybe but killing is going too far.

wow i may not know mal about football but i know one damn thing.....if you can win games you are above morals and the laws......

need i mention vick?

if the muslim was a winner....people would be inviting him for chicken dinner

We've had mulitple heavyweight champions (when boxing was at its peak) who were all the media craze, and were muslim and nothing happened to them let alone murdered.

Come on Sky, that was silly emotional diatribe.

wow i may not know mal about football but i know one damn thing.....if you can win games you are above morals and the laws......

need i mention vick?

if the muslim was a winner....people would be inviting him for chicken dinner
Exactly right. And, Vick is the proof.

We've had mulitple heavyweight champions (when boxing was at its peak) who were all the media craze, and were muslim and nothing happened to them let alone murdered.

I wonder if Ahmad Rasshad feels threatened by fans? ;)

I doubt it. He seems adored.

I wonder if Ahmad Rasshad feels threatened by fans? ;)

I doubt it. He seems adored.

RIP NBA champion and all time leading scorer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Murdered 06/03/??

I remember Ali's career. He was extremely threatening to many people. I remember the hate toward him when he refused military service on religious grounds.

Last edited:
we have a small community of muslims in boone....so far we havent lost one....we did however have one given drugs.....well someone put lsd in the student center coffee shop....and about 11 people got lsd without knowing it....one was muslim

but the appalachian americans have not taken any out.....restraint or simply realizing when you interact with them...they are normal...

I remember Ali's career. He was extremely threatening to many people.

yea he was...especially when he refused to report for military duty cause he didnt believe in violence.....but damn they were all threatened....

do you just make this mal up as you go along......

In 1967, he refused three times to step
forward in the induction calling for the
armed services and was arrested. Ali wasn’t
allowed to fight and lost his title. In the
same year he gave up his championship belt
as a civil rights and religious protest. “How
can I kill somebody when I pray five times
a day for peace,” Ali protested. On July
28, 1967, Ali was found guilty for refusing

here is a link....you cant just say this mal and think we are stupid enough to believe it?

http://jat.uky.edu/pageimages/hs09/page3.pdf

Forum List

Back