What if Tim Tebow were a Muslim

Zoom

Rookie
Nov 14, 2011
To all the folks who support Tebow celebrating his love of God with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a Muslim.

If he screamed Allah U Akbar and thanked Allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw Hannity talking about how great he thought Tebow was for thanking God so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked Allah?

My guess is when he were kneeling to pray to Allah you'd have idiots in the stands throwing beers at him, and calling him a terrorist.

You know, how the idiot part of america reacts to every american muslim.

My guess is when he were kneeling to pray to Allah you'd have idiots in the stands throwing beers at him, and calling him a terrorist.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup

Ya cause Muslims are in so much danger here they refuse to do their jobs and get paid anyway. Taxi drivers refuse to haul passengers with alcohol and demand to keep their slots at a airport that regulates who can and can not drive taxis there. And Muslim Clerics i8nsist there is NO Islamic prohibition on taxi drivers driving passengers with alcohol.

A Muslim teacher demands 6 weeks off at the beginning of the school year to make a pilgrimage to Mecca that takes at most 2 weeks. And Muslim Clerics insists that while all Muslims should strive to make one Pilgrimage they should do so with their work and family in mind.

Insensitive Muslims build a monster Mosque at Ground Zero. And yet no one got hurt for all the claims of coming violence and intolerance.

Remind us again about all the shootings, lynchings, beheading ( opps they do that not us) assaults and arson done to Muslims in this Country. Ohh wait there are statistically no more then ever before and nothing compelling at all about those statistics.

Ya cause Muslims are in so much danger here they refuse to do their jobs and get paid anyway. Taxi drivers refuse to haul passengers with alcohol and demand to keep their slots at a airport that regulates who can and can not drive taxis there. And Muslim Clerics i8nsist there is NO Islamic prohibition on taxi drivers driving passengers with alcohol.

A Muslim teacher demands 6 weeks off at the beginning of the school year to make a pilgrimage to Mecca that takes at most 2 weeks. And Muslim Clerics insists that while all Muslims should strive to make one Pilgrimage they should do so with their work and family in mind.

Insensitive Muslims build a monster Mosque at Ground Zero. And yet no one got hurt for all the claims of coming violence and intolerance.

Remind us again about all the shootings, lynchings, beheading ( opps they do that not us) assaults and arson done to Muslims in this Country. Ohh wait there are statistically no more then ever before and nothing compelling at all about those statistics.

I said he'd have beers thrown at them by idiots. Do you agree or disagree?

There's no hate based emotional diatribe necessary.

In the NFL, they would not have anything thrown at them. But you keep trying to make out Muslims are somehow in danger in the US.

To all the folks who support Tebow celebrating his love of God with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a Muslim.

If he screamed Allah U Akbar and thanked Allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw Hannity talking about how great he thought Tebow was for thanking God so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked Allah?

they'd have protested his being hired and claimed that football was being taken over by sharia law.

I support the First Amendment; the religion itself is irrelevant.

In the NFL, they would not have anything thrown at them. But you keep trying to make out Muslims are somehow in danger in the US.

Don't blame me for the voices in your head, and please don't attribute those voices to me.

Muslims in america are in no danger, me answering a hypothetical question and saying a muslim would have beer thrown at him in NO WAY implies me saying "all muslims are in danger in the U.S."

:eusa_wall:

they'd have protested his being hired and claimed that football was being taken over by sharia law.

Actually Muslims can't play American football after all it is called a Pigskin.

to all the folks who support tebow celebrating his love of god with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a muslim.

If he screamed allah u akbar and thanked allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw hannity talking about how great he thought tebow was for thanking god so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked allah?

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Exactly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's actually funny. but it isn't made of pigskin anymore. i'd guess if there was someone muslim who was big enough to play football, it would be a non issue now.

that's actually funny. but it isn't made of pigskin anymore. i'd guess if there was someone muslim who was big enough to play football, it would be a non issue now.

There was a Movie with Brandon Fraiser, he was Jewish and a football player , a very good player. It was the 50's or early 60's and the school he was playing for was a private school that didn't normally allow Jews. He hid his ethnicity for most of the movie. But the point is wasn't the football back then Pigskin? Never thought of that.

There was a Movie with Brandon Fraiser, he was Jewish and a football player , a very good player. It was the 50's or early 60's and the school he was playing for was a private school that didn't normally allow Jews. He hid his ethnicity for most of the movie. But the point is wasn't the football back then Pigskin? Never thought of that.
Here's an interesting story: At Fordson High, in Dearborn, they made practices start at 11PM during Ramadan so the players (a mostly Muslim community) would have full stomachs and be able to rehydrate without breaking their religious practices during that time.

It's a public school.

I wonder if they disallow Christians to pray before, during, or after a game?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/11/sports/football/all-nighters-keep-football-team-competitive-during-ramadan.html?pagewanted=all

So, is this an exclusion issue, too?

do your lies never end?

muslims play football.....but you just continue with your lies

i have never had a muslim car driver ask about booze

one muslim teacher ask for that...and its all muslims?

the mosque is not on ground zero.....

why must you always lie?

If he takes the Bronco's to the Super Bowl, he could announce he's the High Priest of Baal and fans wouldn't care. Football is all about winning and that's it. It doesn't matter if you are black or white, Christian or atheist, Right or Left, as long as you lead your team to victory, you're treated like a god.

Thats not true, the predominantly Muslim high school in Dearborn MI has a football team.

Michigan Football Team Observes Ramadan, Puts NYC to Shame - COLORLINES

i have never had a muslim car driver ask about booze

one muslim teacher ask for that...and its all muslims?

the mosque is not on ground zero.....

why must you always lie?

Those are all isolated incidents RetiredGaySgt is talking about, I buy most of my liquor from an Indian Muslim who runs the liquor store by my house, this guy doesn't know jack shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back