What If Obama Were To Admit It?

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.
An intellectual challenge supported in 9 posts.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

PolitiFact posted this:
“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You betcha’….and this thread will highlight a whole bunch of ‘em.

Still hooked on Former President Obama, eh? Isn't it odd how the only people here who call Former President Obama "messiah" are conservative republicans.....?

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

we are known by our enemies and PC is an enemy of America Worried more about Obama then the vile swine in our office now

You are as crazy as you are stupid. Once again you post a litany of proveable lies, and pretends it has meaning. Why would Obama admit to the stuff YOU made up?

What if Trump fessed up to all of his lies? What would YOU do if he admitted that he's helping Putin. That he hates the USA because nobody respects him or his accomplishments so fuck 'em. The newspapers mock him, the banks won't lend to him. And the world is laughing at him.

Means they are also laughing at Republicans for electing him even when they know what he is.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Still hooked on Former President Obama, eh? Isn't it odd how the only people here who call Former President Obama "messiah" are conservative republicans.....?

"Isn't it odd how the only people here who call Former President Obama "messiah" are conservative republicans...."

Watch how easily I prove....PROVE....you to be lying scum:

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servantto our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country."

Hurts, huh?

Excellent.

Last edited:

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

we are known by our enemies and PC is an enemy of America Worried more about Obama then the vile swine in our office now

You are as crazy as you are stupid. Once again you post a litany of proveable lies, and pretends it has meaning. Why would Obama admit to the stuff YOU made up?

What if Trump fessed up to all of his lies? What would YOU do if he admitted that he's helping Putin. That he hates the USA because nobody respects him or his accomplishments so fuck 'em. The newspapers mock him, the banks won't lend to him. And the world is laughing at him.

Means they are also laughing at Republicans for electing him even when they know what he is.

What he is is an American President, out to benefit Americans.

Can't say that about Obama, can you.

Why are these lunatic diatribes allowed to be posted and linger in politics?
This is a right leaning site. The things Republicans say even though laughed at by the rest of the world is central to who they are.

The racism, believing tax cuts for billionaires are good for the country, that education is bad, that people can do without healthcare and so on.

They say these things, not to rile up the left, but because they believe them.

If there is any validity to your post, and it isn't simply posted out of your embarrassment at having been exposed as a total fool...

....you should be able to find mistakes, or statements of mine that you could refute.

You can't, because everything I post is 100% accurate, true and correct.

Isn't it.

And.....more to come.

If there is any validity to your post, and it isn't simply posted out of your embarrassment at having been exposed as a total fool...

....you should be able to find mistakes, or statements of mine that you could refute.

Isn't it.

And.....more to come.

Great. :thup:

Isn't it.

And.....more to come.

You've served your purpose......you may leave now.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

What I can say about Obama is his actions as president ,the way he presented himself and our country to the world makes Trump and his supporters look like the filth, the traitors they are

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

and PC supports him

I support policies, not individuals.

Check this out:

"...reasons why 59 million Americans voted for Trump, including:

· 56 percent of voters who saw the Supreme Court nominations as “the most important factor” supported Trump.

· 64 percent of voters who thought immigration was the “most important issue” voted for Trump, as did 86 percent of those who want a wall built on the U.S.-Mexico border.

· 83 percent of voters who felt Obamacare “went too far” supported Trump.

· 57 percent of those who viewed terrorism as the top issue backed Trump, as did 85 percent of those who thought the fight against ISIS was going “very badly.”

· 73 percent of voters who felt the “government [is] doing too much” went for Trump.

These are issues of national security, rule of law, and the scope of government. Throughout his tenure, Obama has aggressively worked to promote a liberal agenda, from Obamacare to the Iran nuclear deal.

It’s about rejecting liberal policies, and choosing the conservative vision for our country—a vision that pushes prosperity and freedom. It’s about having enough human decency to say that a child in the womb deserves the right to life. It’s about wanting to keep our country safe, and to be able to keep an America where all men and women can live in accordance with their beliefs."
Donald Trump’s Win Wasn’t About Racism

Obama was was a failure at everything he touched.....and you lick his boots.

I have fact checked a few of your OP's posts, but none has been as fully false and filled with lies as this one. Your dishonesty and weasel wording twisting events past and present is at the basic root of your dishonesty. You count on people NOT fact checking your little diatribes, and cut and paste jobs you do here, but seldom have I encountered such a dishonest and lying human being. It's quite remarkable the lengths to which you will go to deceive.

Anyone who fact checks even the first 3 paragraphs of any our your "lectures" can see it.

Isn't it.

And.....more to come.

You've served your purpose......you may leave now.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

What I can say about Obama is his actions as president ,the way he presented himself and our country to the world makes Trump and his supporters look like the filth, the traitors they are

How about his undying support for
ISIS
the Muslim Brotherhood
and
Iran's nuclear program

Stop being so wooden-headed.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

and PC supports him

Check this out:

· 56 percent of voters who saw the Supreme Court nominations as “the most important factor” supported Trump.

· 64 percent of voters who thought immigration was the “most important issue” voted for Trump, as did 86 percent of those who want a wall built on the U.S.-Mexico border.

· 57 percent of those who viewed terrorism as the top issue backed Trump, as did 85 percent of those who thought the fight against ISIS was going “very badly.”

· 73 percent of voters who felt the “government [is] doing too much” went for Trump.

These are issues of national security, rule of law, and the scope of government. Throughout his tenure, Obama has aggressively worked to promote a liberal agenda, from Obamacare to the Iran nuclear deal.

It’s about rejecting liberal policies, and choosing the conservative vision for our country—a vision that pushes prosperity and freedom. It’s about having enough human decency to say that a child in the womb deserves the right to life. It’s about wanting to keep our country safe, and to be able to keep an America where all men and women can live in accordance with their beliefs."

I have fact checked a few of your OP's posts, but none has been as fully false and filled with lies as this one. Your dishonesty and weasel wording twisting events past and present is at the basic root of your dishonesty. You count on people NOT fact checking your little diatribes, and cut and paste jobs you do here, but seldom have I encountered such a dishonest and lying human being. It's quite remarkable the lengths to which you will go to deceive.

Anyone who fact checks even the first 3 paragraphs of any our your "lectures" can see it.

But....but....you promised to prove my posts are "provable lies".....that's what you said, isn't it?

I gave you plenty of opportunity....but, effectively, you've proven that I never lie.

And, of course, that you are a total moron.

True?

And for the next item in this fully documented and linked, thesis:

7. Judge these pronouncements in light of Barack Obama’s background and upbringing, his true identity.

Obama “told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology.” Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacrehttps://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

“Isis is not about Islam, says Obama”
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

“Obama on ISIS: ‘They’re not an existential threat to us’”
Obama on ISIS: 'They're not an existential threat to us'

If Obama weren't exactly what I have revealed him to be.....why would he posit those lies??????

Startin’ to connect those dots yet???

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Is there no end to your ignorance & stupidity.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

and PC supports him

Check this out:

83% of those who felt Obamacare went too far backed Trump. What percentage of the electorate felt that Obamacare went too far? Polls routinely indicate that 60% of Americans like Obamacare, to the point that every election fought on the issue of health care since 2008, has been won by the side that gave you Obamacare, including the latest mid-terms. So if only 40% of Americans don't like Obamacare, even if all 40% of those who don't like Obamacare think it goes too far, that is still only 33% of the electorate.

Furthermore, that support has completely eroded by the mid-Terms. Even those who opposed Obamacare are being forced to admit that the Republicans have made things worse. The House will now fully fund Obamacare, and the Senate will give them a veto-proof majority in the Senate or risk having their voters turn on them the way they did on the Republican House. The election map is not in any way favourable to McConnell and the Senate Republicans in 2020.

This is why I say you're lying, twisting facts, and making it seem like Trump has the support of more than his dwindling base.

And for the next item in this fully documented and linked, thesis:

7. Judge these pronouncements in light of Barack Obama’s background and upbringing, his true identity.

Obama “told you that radical Islamist terrorism does not stem from ideology.” Pompeo, at site of Obama's address to Muslim world, rebukes his legacy: 'Age of self-inflicted American shame is over'

Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacrehttps://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

“Isis is not about Islam, says Obama”
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

“Obama on ISIS: ‘They’re not an existential threat to us’”
Obama on ISIS: 'They're not an existential threat to us'

If Obama weren't exactly what I have revealed him to be.....why would he posit those lies??????

Startin’ to connect those dots yet???

None of those positions are lies. Are you such a screaming idiot that you can't see that ISIS is NOT an existential threat to America, any more than communism was ever a threat to America. Right wing zealots are crazy with fear. You're afraid of your own shadows. It's why you own guns.

Last edited:

How about his undying support for
ISIS
the Muslim Brotherhood
and
Iran's nuclear program

Stop being so wooden-headed.

Obama bombed ISIS back to the stone age, and ENDED Iran's nuclear program.

Yes he supported a democratically elected moderate Muslim government over an authoritarian dictatorship. Not all Muslim governments are like ISIS or Iran. Egypt is a mess, as is most of the Middle East. There are often no good choices. Did you want Obama to invade and toss them out?

Who would YOU support to run Egypt?

Trump cancelled the nuclear deal let Iran start its nuclear program again. They should have a nuclear weapon in the near future, depending on how far their destruction of their facilities had gotten when Trump pulled out. Now he's pulling out of Syria before ISIS is fully defeated, ceded the Middle East to Iran, Russia and Syria. That sounds a lot more destructive in real terms than anything Obama supposed said.

Forum List

Back