Cummings half right!...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
And all I'm saying is that we've gotta hit the ground, not running, but flying.

Elijah Cummings' new power as House Oversight Committee chairman

This from a supposedly intelligent congressman?

Well in two years the Democrat House WILL hit the ground and stay there for awhile.
You truly can't have people voting to be represented by idiots like Cummings and in the meantime while Rome is burning Democrats partying in Puerto Rico !
Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 8.14.41 AM.png

30 Democrats in Puerto Rico with 109 lobbyists for weekend despite shutdown

Well in two years the Democrat House WILL hit the ground and stay there for awhile.
You truly can't have people voting to be represented by idiots like Cummings and in the meantime while Rome is burning Democrats partying in Puerto Rico !
View attachment 240092

Of course they are in Puerto Rico, the lobbyist are paying for it and you know lobbyists. They never do anything for free.

As for Cummings?? Did you expect anything different?? I sure didn't.

View attachment 240092

Oh look, the 99th thread on this topic....

Heads UP... READ THE LISTINGS -- before starting new threads..

Merged about 30 threads in this one forum JUST from today.. Topics on the shutdown showdown, what is a wall, emergency powers, all those stories. Just because you have a comment -- doesn't mean there should be a brand new thread... Just because a different media source weighs in -- don't need a new thread.

We're cutting lots of slack on the "on topic" rule here. Don't want this place to look like Twitter. Bad enough y'all are talking past each other when you're TOGETHER in one thread on a topic. Don't need to make that worse by having 4 or 6 simultaneous shouting matches on every daily outrage...

Gonna start closing/warning threads on folks who are abusing the thread creation button and NOT checking the listings before they post. Use judgement and courtesy please..

View attachment 240092

Did they miss something?

View attachment 240092

Merged about 30 threads in this one forum JUST from today.. Topics on the shutdown showdown, what is a wall, emergency powers, all those stories. Just because you have a comment -- doesn't mean there should be a brand new thread... Just because a different media source weighs in -- don't need a new thread.

We're cutting lots of slack on the "on topic" rule here. Don't want this place to look like Twitter. Bad enough y'all are talking past each other when you're TOGETHER in one thread on a topic. Don't need to make that worse by having 4 or 6 simultaneous shouting matches on every daily outrage...

Gonna start closing/warning threads on folks who are abusing the thread creation button and NOT checking the listings before they post. Use judgement and courtesy please..
Are you making these announcements on the ten million libtarded duplicates or is it just the conservative you are monitoring?

View attachment 240092

Are you making these announcements on the ten million libtarded duplicates or is it just the conservative you are monitoring?

Just the threads I happen to open up. This one tricked me as it had a fake news title

View attachment 240092

Just the threads I happen to open up. This one tricked me as it had a fake news title

So what was fake about Cummings being half right? And besides... you are proving the point about the MSM headlines at the same time!
They take half truths and I'm just duplicating what seemed to work on you TraitorGator because you seem to read the headlines only... never delve any deeper.

So what was fake about Cummings being half right? And besides... you are proving the point about the MSM headlines at the same time!
They take half truths and I'm just duplicating what seemed to work on you TraitorGator because you seem to read the headlines only... never delve any deeper.

Thanks for admitting you are no different than the MSM...you are both full of shit!

It is good that you can admit to that.

View attachment 240092
mar a lago was booked up

View attachment 240092

Yea but you fell for it! Which is what I was proving! Dummies like you believe the MSM..."Trump Collusion"!!! "Russians hacked voting machines and changed votes"!
And you would believe them!

Forum List

Back