What If Obama Were To Admit It?

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.
An intellectual challenge supported in 9 posts.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

PolitiFact posted this:
“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You betcha’….and this thread will highlight a whole bunch of ‘em.

Can't even get him to admit he lied about using Clinton's secret unsecured server, or admit that he spied on President Trump, used The IRS as a weapon, and Colluded with Mexican Drug Cartels. sold them weapons or bought Russian propaganda from Putin that he used to undermine our elections.

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

we are known by our enemies and PC is an enemy of America Worried more about Obama then the vile swine in our office now

You are as crazy as you are stupid. Once again you post a litany of proveable lies, and pretends it has meaning. Why would Obama admit to the stuff YOU made up?

What if Trump fessed up to all of his lies? What would YOU do if he admitted that he's helping Putin. That he hates the USA because nobody respects him or his accomplishments so fuck 'em. The newspapers mock him, the banks won't lend to him. And the world is laughing at him.

and PC supports him

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Dude, you need to get with yer handlers, the shit they are coming up with is so far out in right field your're losing your audience.

Were you able to find any errors in my posts????

Any?

Even one???????

No?

Yet the truth angered you so, that here you are.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Dude, you need to get with yer handlers, the shit they are coming up with is so far out in right field your're losing your audience.

Any?

Even one???????

No?

Only the whole post. That's all.

the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian
Who do you think they learned it from????
Nu 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Can you find any such examples in, oh.....say a millennium????

No?

Makes you kind of a dunce, huh?

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Can't even get him to admit he lied about using Clinton's secret unsecured server, or admit that he spied on President Trump, used The IRS as a weapon, and Colluded with Mexican Drug Cartels. sold them weapons or bought Russian propaganda from Putin that he used to undermine our elections.

They've been trained to swallow lies and ask for more.

there is no baptismal certificate
So you kooks have gone from the birth certificate to the baptismal certificate, and if one was produced you would want the long form. :cuckoo:
There is no baptismal certificate for the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, either.
Obama was baptized into the United Church of Christ (UCC) denomination and formally joined it in 1988.

1. Trump hasn't aided and abetted the jihad.

2. The only folks for whom there is actual evidence of collusion and conspiracy with the Kremlin are Democrats.

You didn't know that????

I’m more interested in knowing whether or not Trump worked for Russia.

Because he sure acts like he does.

I can help: he doesn't.

The only folks for whom there is actual evidence of collusion and conspiracy with the Kremlin, are Democrats.

Don't you know that?????

If I had to bet, I’d say BO was likely Muslim. He had to convert if he wanted to have a successful political career. Politicians alter who they really are to get elected.

Anybody really believe that Trump is a Christian against abortion? Anybody believe Bill and Hellary were in love, I mean with each other. They were both in love with another woman.

Politicians are phony and liars by nature. It is a job requirement.

He never converted

a, there is no baptismal certificate

b. apostasy is a death sentence under Islam.

Wait for the rest of this thread, Bucky......it is undeniable.

I make no comparison between Trump and the others, because, as you know, the person is not the important factor to those of us on the Right.....policies are.

Converted was the wrong term. Let’s say he pretended to be Christian.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

we are known by our enemies and PC is an enemy of America Worried more about Obama then the vile swine in our office now

You are as crazy as you are stupid. Once again you post a litany of proveable lies, and pretends it has meaning. Why would Obama admit to the stuff YOU made up?

What if Trump fessed up to all of his lies? What would YOU do if he admitted that he's helping Putin. That he hates the USA because nobody respects him or his accomplishments so fuck 'em. The newspapers mock him, the banks won't lend to him. And the world is laughing at him.

"Once again you post a litany of proveable lies,"

Watch me prove you to be lying: you couldn't find a single item in my posts that is not 100% true, correct and accurate.

And lots more to come.

Get the antacids ready.

So you kooks have gone from the birth certificate to the baptismal certificate, and if one was produced you would want the long form. :cuckoo:
Obama was baptized into the United Church of Christ (UCC) denomination and formally joined it in 1988.

2. The only folks for whom there is actual evidence of collusion and conspiracy with the Kremlin are Democrats.

You didn't know that????
Pure Russian BULLSHIT!
Where is the RAT's, Russian Agent Tramp's, baptismal certificate????
And the RAT did aide and abet Mohammed Bone Saw!!!

You didn't know that????
We know for a fact Clinton and Obama paid Al Queda, Al Nusra, The Muslim Brotherhood, and yes even ISIS to do their dirty work in the Middle East.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

They've been trained to swallow lies and ask for more.

Pure PROJECTION!!!!!

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

and PC supports him

I support policies, not individuals.

Check this out:

"...reasons why 59 million Americans voted for Trump, including:

· 56 percent of voters who saw the Supreme Court nominations as “the most important factor” supported Trump.

· 64 percent of voters who thought immigration was the “most important issue” voted for Trump, as did 86 percent of those who want a wall built on the U.S.-Mexico border.

· 83 percent of voters who felt Obamacare “went too far” supported Trump.

· 57 percent of those who viewed terrorism as the top issue backed Trump, as did 85 percent of those who thought the fight against ISIS was going “very badly.”

· 73 percent of voters who felt the “government [is] doing too much” went for Trump.

These are issues of national security, rule of law, and the scope of government. Throughout his tenure, Obama has aggressively worked to promote a liberal agenda, from Obamacare to the Iran nuclear deal.

It’s about rejecting liberal policies, and choosing the conservative vision for our country—a vision that pushes prosperity and freedom. It’s about having enough human decency to say that a child in the womb deserves the right to life. It’s about wanting to keep our country safe, and to be able to keep an America where all men and women can live in accordance with their beliefs."
Donald Trump’s Win Wasn’t About Racism

Obama was was a failure at everything he touched.....and you lick his boots.

You didn't know that????
We know for a fact Clinton and Obama paid Al Queda, Al Nusra, The Muslim Brotherhood, and yes even ISIS to do their dirty work in the Middle East.
You know absolutely NOTHING!!!!!

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Any?

Even one???????

No?

Only the whole post. That's all.

So we agree....you can point to not a single thing that isn't 100% true, correct, and accurate.

Excellent.

Ready for the next piece of the puzzle?????

5. Jump to 2009….Obama as President…time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that “promised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.”

“Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech” Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech

Know anything about this group favored by Hussein Obama?

The Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East.
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 60,
and John Loftus, ‘The Muslim Brotherhood,
The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and al-Qaeda

Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler. http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=28588

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a group that worries us not because it deals with philosophical or ideological ideas but because it defends the use of violence against civilians". Poole, Patrick, (26 March 2007). "Mainstreaming the Muslim Brotherhood". FrontPage Magazine. p. 39.

6."Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders was hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

Which Obama declared that…the Christian one, or the Muslim one????

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

I am more worried about the MF woman than Obama-his style is on the way out, hers is growing. Interesting post though.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

I am more worried about the MF woman than Obama-his style is on the way out, hers is growing. Interesting post though.

The odor of Obama's policies lingers, and infects the world on a continuing basis.

The vulgarity is offensive, and the Left has certainly lowered the civility of the nation, but this is the residue of Obama that we still have to contend with:
Iran
ISIS
Islamofascism

and this:

. The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

It is a mistake of gigantic proportions to overlook the damage.

Forum List

Back