What If Obama Were To Admit It?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoliticalChic, Jan 14, 2019.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,721
    Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
    We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
    Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.
    An intellectual challenge supported in 9 posts.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
    Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

PolitiFact posted this:
    “…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
    “ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
    · Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You betcha’….and this thread will highlight a whole bunch of ‘em.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,721

So, today's lie from the Left is that the Trump folks are worse than those who Obama aided and supported....

The Muslim Brotherhood

Iran

ISIS

That's your tune???????

eddie.....you look dumber and dumber....as a friend, I say.....get a grip.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,721

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim?

Never???

Not even once?????

So you really can't deny what the OP says, huh?

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,206
    Oh, that religion which allowed the slaughter of the natives and invasion of a country for its territory, wow, when did Christ advocate that shit!?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,206
    Yes, because the side you want to support creates wars for profit while abusing our soldiers..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,321
    If I had to bet, I’d say BO was likely Muslim. He had to convert if he wanted to have a successful political career. Politicians alter who they really are to get elected.

Anybody really believe that Trump is a Christian against abortion? Anybody believe Bill and Hellary were in love, I mean with each other. They were both in love with another woman.

Politicians are phony and liars by nature. It is a job requirement.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,206
    There is no law in the US against being a Muslim...They are afforded the same rights and privileges as all other religions it is just that these two religions are at war if their Gods are so mighty why don't they fight it out? Oh yeah they are invisible and have no powers except the mind control of their lemmings that actually believe the shit they are peddling...May you all die while AIDS infested.

8. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,721

He never converted

a, there is no baptismal certificate

b. apostasy is a death sentence under Islam.

Wait for the rest of this thread, Bucky......it is undeniable.

I make no comparison between Trump and the others, because, as you know, the person is not the important factor to those of us on the Right.....policies are.

9. DGS49

DGS49 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,900
    You still don't get it.

Egomaniacs are never very religious people. In effect, they can't put much faith in "god," because in their own mind, THEY are "god."

This is the case with Soetoro. He is no Muslim, Christian or anything else, except to the extent required to maintain the fiction of being "Black," which he decidedly is not.

10. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59,721

Wait and see the rest of the thread.

You may change your tune.