What have you done?!

Climbed a 14.5k mountain in Jan, Watched an 18 foot tiger shark steal my 40 lb tuna just as I was landing it

What the hell were a tuna and a shark doing at the top of a mountain? :confused:

Gasping for breath I would wager.
rimshot.gif

I wonder if the athletes in Sochi can see her house from there.
You get your news from comedy shows?

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":
Read more at snopes.com: I Can See Alaska from My House

As a young woman I shot and killed a moose. Then I sat down and cried. Three families were fed from the meat, but I still feel bad about killing that moose to this day.

Sarah Palin posts at USMB!

Awesome.

Okay, that pisses me off, Toro! I am NOT Sarah Palin, and like a lot of Alaskans I despise Sarah Palin!

You know how you can tell I'm not Sarah Palin? She wouldn't have felt bad at all about killing the moose. Instead of crying, she would have been giggling.

I think you should apologize to me, that was a low blow!

Dived with sharks.

Played in a rock band.

Been to Antarctica.

Got busted for pot possesion with Johnny Carson's son.

As a young woman I shot and killed a moose. Then I sat down and cried. Three families were fed from the meat, but I still feel bad about killing that moose to this day.

Awesome.

Okay, that pisses me off, Toro! I am NOT Sarah Palin, and like a lot of Alaskans I despise Sarah Palin!

You know how you can tell I'm not Sarah Palin? She wouldn't have felt bad at all about killing the moose. Instead of crying, she would have been giggling.

I think you should relax. "Despise"? Take it easy.

I walked around it in 2010. You can't now?

I was surprised at how small it was too. But beautiful and eerie. Haunted by spirits from the past. And sheep and crows who were probably kidnapping fat American tourists and dragging them underground to feed the Druids ...............

Hey, I'm sure I saw a grey haired man disappear, right before my eyes. And I KNOW the crows were whispering to the sheep. I just know it.

In 2010 and now, it is roped off. When I was there, 1976, it was not roped off. You could walk all around where the stones are, touch them, lean against them if you wanted. When we went there, it was winter (December). We were the only two people there. I have a picture of me standing right next to one of the stones. You can't do that nowadays.

Wow. I didn't realize he meant that. No, I didn't get to walk up to it either.

I love the way Brits do these things. The barrier is one cord around it. The sheep come and go under it and around the tourists. And, driving to it - no big billboard signs announcing a Stuckeys and a McDonald's.

Loved coming to the top of the hill and seeing it silhouetted at the top of the next hill. Takes your breath away.

They don't want the tourists close because there are people who are destructive. They do lean on them (we didn't), and the touch them too much, and some people even scratch their names and stuff on them. So they had to rope them off. The sheep don't harm them at all, so the sheep can walk all around them.

I am NOT Sarah Palin, and like a lot of Alaskans I despise Sarah Palin!

What are you? 12 years old?

Awesome.

I think you should relax. "Despise"? Take it easy.

Ummm, yes...many of us "despise" Sarah Palin. Some people don't have a problem with strong emotion, Unkotare.

And most adults can control theirs and aren't hyperbole addicts.

I am NOT Sarah Palin, and like a lot of Alaskans I despise Sarah Palin!

What are you? 12 years old?

Asking for an apology is the behavior of a 12-year-old? Apparently you just don't understand what an insult it is to be compared to Sarah Palin. That's okay, but before you start insulting a fellow poster you should at least try to understand where they're coming from.

And most adults can control theirs and aren't hyperbole addicts.

I think you need to go look up the definition of hyperbole. There was no hyperbole here.

Alaskans elected Sarah Palin as their governor. She then quit half way through her term because she got a better offer. She then went on to ruin John McCain's chances of getting elected president. To say that we despise her is not hyperbole. There's no exaggeration involved, Unkotare.

Oh, while you're at it...look up the definition of "despise." To dislike intensely. So...what's the big deal about that? (someone must be a Sarah Palin fan)

Last edited:

Awesome.

[youtube]eYxn2vlhtWo[/youtube]

Forum List

Back