Well it's complete! All foods are bad for you!

As of this morning I have decided that I will no longer receive food related emails. Why? The last one I read ( This morning) condemned the consumption of oatmeal and Quinoa, two foods normally considered to be quite healthy.

After a pause I realized that I don't have a single item in my food store at present that hasn't been declared outright dangerous to my health. That's everything from meats to vegetables to fruits and fats. NADA! NYET! NO! NEIN! .....

What impresses me the most with this avalanche of nutrition info is that it all claims expertise in the analysis! College degrees, peer reviewed evidence, undeniable wisdom from VERY, VERY SMART PEOPLE.

HMMMM!

What does a quick mental review done in critical thinking tell you about that?

Jo
Whatever the establishment says not to eat you should eat and vice versa.

We can't just eat our way to good health. There's more to it than that.
Upon close examination one can only conclude that we don't want to be healthy. Why is a mystery to me.

As of this morning I have decided that I will no longer receive food related emails. Why? The last one I read ( This morning) condemned the consumption of oatmeal and Quinoa, two foods normally considered to be quite healthy.

After a pause I realized that I don't have a single item in my food store at present that hasn't been declared outright dangerous to my health. That's everything from meats to vegetables to fruits and fats. NADA! NYET! NO! NEIN! .....

What impresses me the most with this avalanche of nutrition info is that it all claims expertise in the analysis! College degrees, peer reviewed evidence, undeniable wisdom from VERY, VERY SMART PEOPLE.

HMMMM!

What does a quick mental review done in critical thinking tell you about that?

Jo
Not eating anything is REALLY bad for your health.

Forum List

Back