What have you done?!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Rather than checking off a list, what about this?

What have you done that you believe no one else on this forum has ever done? One point for each thing you post that no one else here can also claim to have done (honor system).

Wow. So far I have done none of those things y'all have posted. I wonder if anyone else has?

Rather than checking off a list, what about this?

What have you done that you believe no one else on this forum has ever done? One point for each thing you post that no one else here can also claim to have done (honor system).

wv8yll.jpg

I pretended to be a guy by tucking my butt length hair up into a baseball cap, wrapped a scarf around my neck, binded my bodacious boobs and wore a seamans slicker just to get a job on a tuna fishing boat. The crew knew I was a girl but their captain wouldn't allow females on his boat, so they named me Charlie and tossed me in the galley. I cooked for 2 weeks for them all and he never knew.

Now gimme my brownie point!

wv8yll.jpg

I told Leslie Nielson he was pond scum while he played pool, then 86'd him for being an ass to the customers.

I get another brownie point!

wv8yll.jpg

I "borrowed" a friends phone number list from her purse (this was back when cell phones didn't exist) and got phone numbers of a helluvalot of hollywood stars, but refrained from calling any of them.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back