Why is it always Fat, ugly white women??

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
My very first post on these boards years ago had the exact same title. I couldn't help but notice during all the skin color oriented protesting that was going on at the time that a notable percentage of the patrons thereof were fat, ugly white women.

This was not just an impulsive opinion burst.... I had been noticing it for some time and wondered whether or not I was biased in my observations, so I watched carefully and took note.

Screenshot_20240521-073520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sure enough the stunning lack of good looking women in most of these protests and public outings was dauntingly consistent. With very few exceptions. Alyssa Milano was highly visible at these things for a time but didn't keep with it.

My feelings on the matter are that these are very unhappy people who are pissed at the terrible dice roll that the genetics distributions have handed them.

They want to scream about it but feel silly complaining about how ugly, fat and stupid they look when the mirror throws back all of that negative visual information to their screaming ocular senses.

So they look for a cause to get behind in order to vent all of that pent up anger and bitterness. Any cause will do! So long as it gives them an opportunity to scream and howl and let everyone know how pissed off they are about being....Fat, ugly white women.

My very first post on these boards years ago had the exact same title. I couldn't help but notice during all the skin color oriented protesting that was going on at the time that a notable percentage of the patrons thereof were fat, ugly white women.

This was not just an impulsive opinion burst.... I had been noticing it for some time and wondered whether or not I was biased in my observations, so I watched carefully and took note.

View attachment 949882

Sure enough the stunning lack of good looking women in most of these protests and public outings was dauntingly consistent. With very few exceptions. Alyssa Milano was highly visible at these things for a time but didn't keep with it.

My feelings on the matter are that these are very unhappy people who are pissed at the terrible dice roll that the genetics distributions have handed them.

They want to scream about it but feel silly complaining about how ugly, fat and stupid they look when the mirror throws back all of that negative visual information to their screaming ocular senses.

So they look for a cause to get behind in order to vent all of that pent up anger and bitterness. Any cause will do! So long as it gives them an opportunity to scream and howl and let everyone know how pissed off they are about being....Fat, ugly white women.
what's sorta funny is over at ar15.com they talk about fat women with small breast.

View attachment 949882

ev er been to a trump rally? io wonder if the same ugly, fat, stupid chicks are attending both events?

View attachment 949882

Fairly spot on. Additionally these outbursts get them attention, that their looks cannot. Like a petulant child; any attention is better than no attention at all...

View attachment 949882

I do not see any fat people in your picture.

ev er been to a trump rally? io wonder if the same ugly, fat, stupid chicks are attending both events?
No doubt.....my attention was drawn to the skin color rallies as I tried to reason on why their appearances therein were so consistent.

View attachment 949882

Do not get the White reference .
I thought Black women had the greatest big backsides and in frightening numbers .

Do not get the White reference .
I thought Black women had the greatest big backsides and in frightening numbers .
If you notice....whenever there is a skin color riot....the center stage photos are usually white women with spandex and green hair. It's kinda weird.

View attachment 949882

They're the most unhappy.

Forum List

Back