Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He only lies part of the time

• He only lies half of the time

• I don't know

• Total voters
Obama has been president for almost 4 years but he's not responsible for the growing debt, and he's not responsible for the slow economy.

Yet he demonizes anyone who supports spending cuts and his only solution for the debt is to tax the rich.

He proposes new spending programs every time he gives a speech.

He just said he was going to spend millions to buy up beef, pork, and poltry to drive up the price.

It's this going to hurt us????

Heck no........he's a wonderful fucken person who only wants to help people.
In almost four years he has proven himself to be the wrong person for the job.

True but is Romney right for the job?
in 14 years in congress Ryan has proven he is no fiscal conservative nor is strong on freedoms.

Right now I would welcome another Bubba presidency.

That's how bad it is.

I think it's time this mofo took a hike and let somebody else take a crack at it.

It's obvious Obama isn't up to the job.

His place of birth for starters. Damn near everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.Unfortunately so is damn near everything that comes out of Romney's mouth as well.

Well Romney lies a lot. Has lied on damn near every position out there...some call it switching or flipping I call it lying.

I fully recognize the disingenuous statements.....

that all politicians make to try to sway the populace. These are the statements that are partially true or distorted in some way. It's often not easy to know who is being more honest without more research.

Unfortunately what I and millions of others who are paying attention are seeing these days are flat out LIES. Blatant. David Axelrod stating today or yesterday that NO MONEY was taken from Medicare, that this was the Pubs simply LYING. Yes, he accused them of lying. Not misspeaking. Lying.

Then we are shown the interview from a previous time where Obama spells out that he's taking money from Medicare to keep Ocare deficit neutral!

As this campaign slides into knee deep slime, I'm seeing more and more of these intentional lies. Debbie Wasserman doesn't know if Priorities USA is run by Dems. Not only blatant but incredibly stupid. She had to back track very rapidly.

I'm purely disgusted with what I see the Dem party becoming and I have to wonder if there are any left who can honestly feel shame for what some of them are doing to what was once an honorable name. I understand why Lieberman retired.

I fully recognize the disingenuous statements.....

that all politicians make to try to sway the populace. These are the statements that are partially true or distorted in some way. It's often not easy to know who is being more honest without more research.

Unfortunately what I and millions of others who are paying attention are seeing these days are flat out LIES. Blatant. David Axelrod stating today or yesterday that NO MONEY was taken from Medicare, that this was the Pubs simply LYING. Yes, he accused them of lying. Not misspeaking. Lying.

Then we are shown the interview from a previous time where Obama spells out that he's taking money from Medicare to keep Ocare deficit neutral!

As this campaign slides into knee deep slime, I'm seeing more and more of these intentional lies. Debbie Wasserman doesn't know if Priorities USA is run by Dems. Not only blatant but incredibly stupid. She had to back track very rapidly.

I'm purely disgusted with what I see the Dem party becoming and I have to wonder if there are any left who can honestly feel shame for what some of them are doing to what was once an honorable name. I understand why Lieberman retired.

It is so hypocritical that Obama is often caught doing something then turns around and uses it against his competition.

He claims that Romney wants to cut Medicare. Obama is the only person who has already cut Medicare.

He says that Ryan wants to take away seniors' medical coverage. Obama has a 15 person panel of unelected bureaucrats in Obamacare that will decide if old people are worth the high costs of cancer treatment at an advanced age. He is on record telling people that a 80 year old can't get a hip replacement because they're too old. He said they need to just take a pain pill. This is a fact. Obama says that he guarantees seniors in Medicare but Romney doesn't. Fact is if Medicare folds nothing is guaranteed.

Obama can't even keep his campaign fund out of debt.....how in the heck can we expect him to keep anything out of debt.

Last edited:
Perhaps.

I don't know of any yet.

The problem is Obama's lies are so obvious. We have video proof of his lies.

Politifact says he lied in his ad about Obama stripping away the welfare to work initiative. He got a "pants on fire" rating. Read it and get back to me junior.

Could be.....but then again Politifact is funded by the Ford Foundation which supports Obama. The Heritage Foundation says Obama gutted welfare reform...so we have a difference of opinion here.

I don't trust anything or anyone unless I know for certain.

Yeah, politifact is owned and operated by the DNC.

Obama has been president for almost 4 years but he's not responsible for the growing debt, and he's not responsible for the slow economy.

Yet he demonizes anyone who supports spending cuts and his only solution for the debt is to tax the rich.

He proposes new spending programs every time he gives a speech.

He just said he was going to spend millions to buy up beef, pork, and poltry to drive up the price.

It's this going to hurt us????

Heck no........he's a wonderful fucken person who only wants to help people.

in 14 years in congress Ryan has proven he is no fiscal conservative nor is strong on freedoms.

That is a good question. Is Romney right for the job? I have my doubts but I do know that he's better for the country than Obama is and I'll take that at this point.

Last edited:
obama does it again.

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

That is a good question. Is Romney right for the job? I have my doubts but I do know that he's better for the country than Obama is and I'll take that at this point.
Exactly. Romney is better then obamaturd hands down.

Exactly. Romney is better then obamaturd hands down.

So give some concrete examples of how he is better or will be better. What policies will he put in place that will be "better" than President Obama? I realize that will be a difficult task since Romney won't commit to actual policies he would put in place.

We've heard from a lot of his spokespeople though and, from what they've said, his policies will be much like that of George W Bush. How'd that work out?

Bush's policies worked just fine, until democrats got a congressional and senate majority.

Forum List

Back