Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He only lies part of the time

• He only lies half of the time

• I don't know

• Total voters
That is a good question. Is Romney right for the job? I have my doubts but I do know that he's better for the country than Obama is and I'll take that at this point.
Exactly. Romney is better then obamaturd hands down.

So give some concrete examples of how he is better or will be better. What policies will he put in place that will be "better" than President Obama? I realize that will be a difficult task since Romney won't commit to actual policies he would put in place.

We've heard from a lot of his spokespeople though and, from what they've said, his policies will be much like that of George W Bush. How'd that work out?
Great untill the dimwits took control of congress and naturally screwed things up. Obamaturd has been a complete failure, but I guess dimwits like failure, they prove it all the time.

Bias of Politifact | NewsBusters.org
Politifact says Romney's statement about "robbing" Medicare is partly false, instead of using words like procured, moved, or cut. This is where Politifact says it isn't true.

This is obviously a biased opinion in favor of Obama.

The fact is Obama stole $716 billion from Medicare to make Obamacare look budget neutral. He took 3 quarters of Medicares funds to pay for his new program. Who gave him the right to do this......especially since he's accusing Romney/Ryan of doing the very same thing?

Last edited:
That is a good question. Is Romney right for the job? I have my doubts but I do know that he's better for the country than Obama is and I'll take that at this point.

So give some concrete examples of how he is better or will be better.

The economy, foreign policy, domestic policy.....

What policies will he put in place that will be "better" than President Obama?

He doesn't have to put any policies in place at all to improve over obama. The very next day after Romney is elected (notice I didn't say inaugurated), businesses, realizing that their biggest obstacle will be gone in January, will begin to revive the economy. That will happen without Romeny making policy #1.

I realize that will be a difficult task since Romney won't commit to actual policies he would put in place.

What flavor is the obama kool aid today?

We've heard from a lot of his spokespeople though and, from what they've said, his policies will be much like that of George W Bush. How'd that work out?

Actually they won't by hey don't bother with knowledge or any of that pesky thinking.

And actually Bush's policies were better than obama's by a long shot. The only thing stopping Bush from heading off the crash was the democrats. Fact.

So give some concrete examples of how he is better or will be better.

The economy, foreign policy, domestic policy.....
Those are words not concrete examples. What would Romney do that would improve the economy? So far we've heard "less regulation and tax breaks for the rich". Sounds awfully familiar. I recall another former governor President doing just that. What happened?

Foreign policy? Romney has hired a bunch of Hawks from Bush's first administration. How'd that work out? That Iraq war they got us into was a resounding success wasn't it? Sounds like something we need to repeat in Iran eh?

Still no examples, just broad "domestic policy". For example?

He doesn't have to put any policies in place at all to improve over obama. The very next day after Romney is elected (notice I didn't say inaugurated), businesses, realizing that their biggest obstacle will be gone in January, will begin to revive the economy. That will happen without Romeny making policy #1.

The biggest obstacle being none at all? Corporate profits are at an all time high.

I realize that will be a difficult task since Romney won't commit to actual policies he would put in place.

What flavor is the obama kool aid today?

That's not an answer. Actually, it's kind of like a Romney answer to policy questions.

Actually they won't by hey don't bother with knowledge or any of that pesky thinking.

And actually Bush's policies were better than obama's by a long shot. The only thing stopping Bush from heading off the crash was the democrats. Fact.

The irony of you asking ME what flavor the kool aid is...

Causes of the 2008–2012 global recession

Last edited:
Obama knows the power or words to use on people. Its a shame that people are so oblivious to this. Obama is a gifted talker and knows how to manipulate peoples thinking. Be aware, don't let this man fool you a second time around.

In fact, House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) recently had the audacity to claim that “the only people in Washington, D.C., who have voted to cut Medicare have been the Democrats when they voted to cut $500 billion in Medicare during Obamacare.”
This is surely an example of having your cake and eating it too. The Republicans had a chance to repeal those cuts when they voted to repeal the health care law, but instead they adopted “current law” (ie, the Medicare cuts) in their budget. Technically, we guess, that means they did not vote for them but, as we have documented, Republicans in the past have voted for similar Medicare cuts.

Bachmann’s assertion that Obama is stealing from seniors to benefit the young is undercut by the fact that the Congressional Budget Office, when it analyzed the Ryan plan, concluded that it would put significant pressure on people younger than 55, who would have no choice but to accept it. (The traditional fee-for-service plan of Medicare eventually would fade away as people now older than 55 die off.)

Medicare beneficiaries “would bear a much larger share of their health care costs than they would under the current program,” payments to doctors would shrink dramatically, states would have to pay substantially more for Medicaid and spending for programs other than Social Security and health programs “would be reduced far below historical levels relative to GDP [Gross Domestic Product],” the CBO said.

In other words, the young would potentially lose under the Ryan plan.

Fact Checking the GOP debate: $500 billion in cuts to Medicare?

FACT CHECK: Romney-Ryan team debut leaves some facts in the dust, on budget, Medicare and more

FACT CHECK: Obama, Ryan, Romney Backed Medicare Cuts

In fact, House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) recently had the audacity to claim that “the only people in Washington, D.C., who have voted to cut Medicare have been the Democrats when they voted to cut $500 billion in Medicare during Obamacare.”
This is surely an example of having your cake and eating it too. The Republicans had a chance to repeal those cuts when they voted to repeal the health care law, but instead they adopted “current law” (ie, the Medicare cuts) in their budget. Technically, we guess, that means they did not vote for them but, as we have documented, Republicans in the past have voted for similar Medicare cuts.

Bachmann’s assertion that Obama is stealing from seniors to benefit the young is undercut by the fact that the Congressional Budget Office, when it analyzed the Ryan plan, concluded that it would put significant pressure on people younger than 55, who would have no choice but to accept it. (The traditional fee-for-service plan of Medicare eventually would fade away as people now older than 55 die off.)

Medicare beneficiaries “would bear a much larger share of their health care costs than they would under the current program,” payments to doctors would shrink dramatically, states would have to pay substantially more for Medicaid and spending for programs other than Social Security and health programs “would be reduced far below historical levels relative to GDP [Gross Domestic Product],” the CBO said.

In other words, the young would potentially lose under the Ryan plan.

Fact Checking the GOP debate: $500 billion in cuts to Medicare?

FACT CHECK: Romney-Ryan team debut leaves some facts in the dust, on budget, Medicare and more

FACT CHECK: Obama, Ryan, Romney Backed Medicare Cuts

Hun, I hope you're not still qouting Politifact.

And I see Michelle Bachmann being used as a source

Paleeeeeeeeze.

Mark Hemingway of The Weekly Standard criticized all fact-checking projects by news organizations, including PolitiFact, the Associated Press and the Washington Post, writing that they "aren’t about checking facts so much as they are about a rearguard action to keep inconvenient truths out of the conversation."[11]

PolitiFact.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

obama does it again.

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

:lmao:

He just can't help himself!

obama does it again.

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

:lmao:

He just can't help himself!

I remember his composite Girlfriend.

And I suspect he has a composite father too.

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country

Ohhhh, noooooo, never in a million years. :confused:

barack-obama-liar.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back