What happens if Hillary doesn't run or drops out?

Former U.S. Senator Jim Webb (D-Va) could be a serious contender.
He could...According to an article that appears on the top of a typical google search for Jim Webb, he is not a liberal.
The question is will liberals consider voting for a person who is not tied to the ideology of the left.

Former U.S. Senator Jim Webb (D-Va) could be a serious contender.
He could...According to an article that appears on the top of a typical google search for Jim Webb, he is not a liberal.
The question is will liberals consider voting for a person who is not tied to the ideology of the left.

Well, at least he's not in the GOP clown car.

Would make it more interesting.

Would Al Gore pop out of nowhere to the Presidency, or just melt into political irrelevancy till he has a book tour?

Is John Kerry up to it, with all the mud slinging of his reputation, that dates back to the Bush Jr years?

Will Biden run as the successor to Obama, and try and make a small legacy for himself before he leaves politics?

Is Bernie Sanders up to it, or will he just fade away into the background, like a lot of other times?

Could Warren Buffet run and win due to his corporate connections and personal fortunate, where Romney failed?

If Hillary pulls out, will Warren enter the ring and make a go at becoming President, or just keep refusing to run?

Democrats Aren’t Rushing To Defend Hillary Clinton

National Journal ^ | 3/4/2015 | RACHEL ROUBEIN AND LAUREN FOX
Everyone in Washington is talking about Hillary Clinton's use of a personal e-mail account during her four years as secretary of State and her homebrew computer server. Everyone, that is, except for many Senate Democrats. As operatives, strategists and opposition research groups rush to her defense, some Washington Senate Democrats are remaining silent for the moment, saying they've been too busy with the week's packed schedule to be fully briefed on the crisis du jour. Democrats have a difficult line to walk. They don't want to be seen hitting their strongest contender to keep the White House, but that does...

Democrats Aren’t Rushing To Defend Hillary Clinton

National Journal ^ | 3/4/2015 | RACHEL ROUBEIN AND LAUREN FOX
Everyone in Washington is talking about Hillary Clinton's use of a personal e-mail account during her four years as secretary of State and her homebrew computer server. Everyone, that is, except for many Senate Democrats. As operatives, strategists and opposition research groups rush to her defense, some Washington Senate Democrats are remaining silent for the moment, saying they've been too busy with the week's packed schedule to be fully briefed on the crisis du jour. Democrats have a difficult line to walk. They don't want to be seen hitting their strongest contender to keep the White House, but that does...
I think democrats could be facing one of their greatest losses ever. They gave us Carter the biggest fool on record UNTIL Obama.
So I think it will just be a dog and pony show for some "ethical" moment in their party.

Biden/Warren for the loss.

The more disgusting the right wing gets in their attacks on women, the better it is for liberals. I frankly love it when Edge posts...it reminds us of what sort of "people" the other side is infested with.

Yep....Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin were treated with such respect by the left. :cuckoo:

I think Hidlabeast is close to dropping out. Too many scandals are popping up, and dont you think Liz Warrens people are digging up shit on Hildabeast?
The more the extremist cons try to throw mud on her, the more popular she becomes, and the more the cons look like the nut jobs that they are. Keep it coming morons.
Extremist....LOL....That's all you have?...
Lashing out at non libs calling them "extremist"?....
Have you ever tried stand up comedy as an avocation?
Obviously "extremist" gets under your skin, and yet fits you.

The more disgusting the right wing gets in their attacks on women, the better it is for liberals. I frankly love it when Edge posts...it reminds us of what sort of "people" the other side is infested with.

Sort of like the left wing attacks on women like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann? Many of those attacks are quite disgusting as well. But I'm sure you don't see it that way, right?

Of course I do. The only difference is that Hillary is a serious politician....the other two aren't.
Bullshit. Hillary is a joke.

Sort of like the left wing attacks on women like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann? Many of those attacks are quite disgusting as well. But I'm sure you don't see it that way, right?

Of course I do. The only difference is that Hillary is a serious politician....the other two aren't.

See, this is where you guys lose credibility. She served as a Senator and as Secretary of State. I understand you hate women from something way deep in your past but you sound like a moron when you state that someone who is your intellectual and political superior is a "joke".

See, this is where you guys lose credibility. She served as a Senator and as Secretary of State. I understand you hate women from something way deep in your past but you sound like a moron when you state that someone who is your intellectual and political superior is a "joke".
You assume way too much.

And Sarah Palin served as Governor and Michelle Bachmann in Congress.

So Candy.....why do you hate women so much?

Forum List

Back