Least Popular President In History

Jimmy Carter was never the worst President, that is fiction invented by conservatives of the Reagan era, a zombie lie that still lives on.

On almost every measurable level, he was a better President than George W. Bush. Just one example.
Nope. Definitively the worst. 18% inflation, gas lines, unemployment, Iran Hostages...the WORST time to be a citizen of the US in my lifetime. 2008 didn't hold a candle to it.

Jimmy Carter was never the worst President, that is fiction invented by conservatives of the Reagan era, a zombie lie that still lives on.

On almost every measurable level, he was a better President than George W. Bush. Just one example.
Do you vermin ever stop lying?

That is a far cry from what you stated in the post I responded to. I didn't say anything about parties in transformation. I said that the democrats are the 21st century version of the communist party. I hope this is the beginning of the end for the democrat party--there is enough of the traditional republican party left that there may be hope for them but if they continue their slide to the left/globalists, I hope we are seeing the end of that party too. Nothing idiotic about it.
I can add to what I am saying, as you can and do. The dems are not commies, and you are foolish to suggest it much less say it.

I can add to what I am saying, as you can and do. The dems are not commies, and you are foolish to suggest it much less say it.
LMAO, on one hand you claim you don't want globalists while you have done nothing but promote the democrat globalist agenda since you joined this board. You should pay attention to what you post because it changes daily.

LMAO, on one hand you claim you don't want globalists while you have done nothing but promote the democrat globalist agenda since you joined this board. You should pay attention to what you post because it changes daily.
What horse crap, you clown. You promote MAGA populism that will bring down the Republic. If you are following my posts, then you are lying about your conclusion. Go to, MAGA dwerp.

What horse crap, you clown. You promote MAGA populism that will bring down the Republic. If you are following my posts, then you are lying about your conclusion. Go to, MAGA dwerp.
Hit a nerve did I. No need to resort to epithets. It is just proof that you are a confused democrat who has clearly lost touch. Run along and try some introspection--you need it.

Nope. Definitively the worst. 18% inflation, gas lines, unemployment, Iran Hostages...the WORST time to be a citizen of the US in my lifetime. 2008 didn't hold a candle to it.
It wasn't even 2008, and the global financial meltdown directly caused by Republican policies, it was lying us into a war with Iraq that cost us a trillion dollars, and tens of thousands dead and wounded. There were also the missed warnings that led to 9/11, to say nothing of the incomprehensible response to it.

It's not even close, there really is no legitimate comparison.

1703364760375.png

Hit a nerve did I. No need to resort to epithets. It is just proof that you are a confused democrat who has clearly lost touch. Run along and try some introspection--you need it.
You revealed your ass. We are transforming from the white man's world of the 1950s, and with people of color and females accessing wealth and the levers of power once almost totally in the hands of white men, we will never be going back.

Each group of generations make their way irrespective of those before them, and our age is no different.

You revealed your ass. We are transforming from the white man's world of the 1950s, and with people of color and females accessing wealth and the levers of power once almost totally in the hands of white men, we will never be going back.

Each group of generations make their way irrespective of those before them, and our age is no different.
From epithets to racism, you are truly grasping.

Please link to my racist posts. I think you are projecting. There was no mention of race in this thread until you, the racist, interjected it. Now run along bigot.
I mentioned race in that we are not going back to bad old days.

That is not racist.

People of color won't permit it. Women will not permit it.

Those days are gone.

Do you want them back?

Forum List

Back