Least Popular President In History

Every single solitary poll since the Summer shows Trump kicking Sponge Brains Shits Pants in the balls in '24. Every one.

There is an idiot in this thread and it is you.
One need look no further than odummy’s avatar for proof of his useful idiot status.

Jimmy Carter was never the worst President, that is fiction invented by conservatives of the Reagan era, a zombie lie that still lives on.

On almost every measurable level, he was a better President than George W. Bush. Just one example.

Were you an adult during the Carter years?

That is an idiotic statement. As if, in repartee, it is said the GOP is the Nazi Party of the 21st century.

The problem is the progs and MAGA will not talk honestly and fairly about the issues.
Lol, your party made up the russian collusion lie to try and take Trump out. Then you say we don't talk honestly. How ironic.

What horse crap, you clown. You promote MAGA populism that will bring down the Republic. If you are following my posts, then you are lying about your conclusion. Go to, MAGA dwerp.
Trump worked for all Americans, Biden only works for what benefits him.
FB_IMG_1696386726540.jpg

He really said that and you support him. You're an idiot.

If you guessed Joe Biden, you win a prize.

Is this worth it's own thread? Yeah, it is. It shows that democrats have no chance, zero (0) chance of winning the presidency in '24 with him as the candidate.

In fact, it is my opinion that he is so unpopular that he will destroy the rest of the ticket...... Congresscritters, Senators (and dems have a LOT of them to defend) Governors and even local races will be hurt badly by Biden's unpopularity.

So what to do? My guess? Something happens, he falls, he has an illness set in -- Something. Then he drops out and Pardons all his criminal relatives and pals heading out the door.

He won't resign, he'll finish his term and he'll finish it AS President. He just pull an LBJ and not run again.

Then the Rat Race is on.
And Joe still has another year to piss people off.

Forum List

Back