It is do or die for biden

Easier being a conservative these days than it is a liberal, Magnus. I mean let's be honest here...pick a place run by progressives and I'll show you a place that Middle Class Americans don't want to live in any more! They're leaving NYC in droves. California's had so many people move out that they've lost two Congressional seats. (Keep in mind that those seats are based on the Census which counts illegals...can you imagine how many seats Cali would have lost if they based House seats on legal residents?)

I'm part time in Colorado and in Florida. Colorado is overrun by liberals moving there from California (because that State's so FUBARED!) and Florida is swamped (pun intended!) with normal people from the North East that want nothing to do with living in places run by liberal ideologues. People HAVE been voting with their feet! Come November they'll be casting ballots. Good luck...you're gonna need it!
Sure, we are all planning to move to Arkansas. LOL

Gad, this is why I love you retards. You read something in the right-wing-nut media and believe it to be gospel.

Don't ever change, ok? Promise?

The drugs will be flowing in Biden's veins tonight. Provigil, Meth, maybe even Coke. Should be fun to watch.

He either reads the teleprompter correctly tonight aka to the degree needed to make the public think he is doing a reasonably good job or flub it and the democratic party will bounce him out the door.

Joe has had lots of experience reading teleprompters thus he should be able to do it reasonably well....though there is a big chance his mind will wander and may even forget where he is....his handlers will he quick to replace him if that happens. I think they are looking and hoping for something to use in order to replace him with someone that is electable? The problem for the democrats they have no one that is very likeable or that has some Presidential ability.....yet the guy running the 7-11 down the street probably is more electable than sloe joe.

Most who tune in will do so to see if he goes bizzarely off the wall. No one is interested in anything the fool has to say....they understand he has never had an original thought....he just plagerizes and tries to do what his handlers tell him to do....without getting coinfused.

Only two things are possible.

1. He carries it off successfully, which will soon be forgotten.

2. He fucks up bigly and it's never forgotten.

Coaching and coaching, rest, drugs, coaching, oxygen and teleprompter. It's just that simple.
Yep but, none of that will convince We The People to blind ourselves to the malaise brought upon America by this brain dead, installed Marxist parrot.

In other words, you can't answer? Yup, thought as much. You retards never can.
I can't answer what? I'm UK, I see a thread on Potato Joe and straight in at number 2, a Trump Derangement Syndrome post. Why can't you stick to the thread?

If you have worrisome Trump issues in your head, start a thread on them.

Biden can read a teleprompter as good as riding a bike

Coaching and coaching, rest, drugs, coaching, oxygen and teleprompter. It's just that simple.
It is kinda unbelievable....many clueless voters do not even know that the idiot relies on the teleprompter....unable to talk off the cuff as in he rambles insanely in a incomprehensible manner if he attempts to do that ....obama was the same way....unable to talk intelligently off the cuff.

Whereas Trump can talk for hours off the cuff and makes great sense whilst doing so.

He either reads the teleprompter correctly tonight aka to the degree needed to make the public think he is doing a reasonably good job or flub it and the democratic party will bounce him out the door.

Joe has had lots of experience reading teleprompters thus he should be able to do it reasonably well....though there is a big chance his mind will wander and may even forget where he is....his handlers will he quick to replace him if that happens. I think they are looking and hoping for something to use in order to replace him with someone that is electable? The problem for the democrats they have no one that is very likeable or that has some Presidential ability.....yet the guy running the 7-11 down the street probably is more electable than sloe joe.

Most who tune in will do so to see if he goes bizzarely off the wall. No one is interested in anything the fool has to say....they understand he has never had an original thought....he just plagerizes and tries to do what his handlers tell him to do....without getting coinfused.
He's had a good life. Time to move on.

Sure, we are all planning to move to Arkansas. LOL

Gad, this is why I love you retards. You read something in the right-wing-nut media and believe it to be gospel.

Don't ever change, ok? Promise?
What part of my saying that I "LIVE" in Florida and Colorado didn't you get, Magnus? Been splitting time between the two places for the better part of thirty years now. Colorado has totally changed because of the influx of liberals from California...and not for the better! The big problem with Florida is that too many people want to live there now and it's driving the price of housing through the roof. That's not something I need to read about or hear from some talk show panel...it's what I've experienced myself!

What's amusing to me is how you somehow manage to convince yourself that people AREN'T fleeing progressive States like California and New York! That's not a "right wing nut media" talking point...that's reality!

Given the disaster of his presidency, the lies are going to be OFF THE CHARTS. I predict a lot of booing.
Biden has been a pathological liar for all of his political career and probably even before that....his whole political career was based on lies.

He should be booed out of Washington....he is nothing more than a clown...a joke perpetrated on America by the democratic propaganda machine aka...MSM

Biden has been a pathological liar for all of his political career and probably even before that....his whole political career was based on lies.

He should be booed out of Washington....he is nothing more than a clown...a joke perpetrated on America by the democratic propaganda machine aka...MSM
But how do you really feel about Joe, don't hold back.

1709861526067.jpeg

Oh well, the MAGA idiots must be Soooo disappointed!

Biden's speech was excellent.

I guess your lies about his mental health & general fitness have been clearly debunked.

So, what's the next BIG LIE that the MAGA Idiots are going to try pushing on us?

Anybody?

I can't answer what? I'm UK, I see a thread on Potato Joe and straight in at number 2, a Trump Derangement Syndrome post. Why can't you stick to the thread?

If you have worrisome Trump issues in your head, start a thread on them.

Biden can read a teleprompter as good as riding a bike
So, in other words...you still can't answer? Yeah, we heard you the first time. Buh-bye.

Forum List

Back