what happened to the pieces of the plane that hit the Pentagon?

Airplane wreckage at the pentagon. Quite a few pictures.

part of the fuselage on the pentagon lawn.
Flight_77_wreckage_at_Pentagon.jpg

Lots of other pictures out there

But didn't you get the memo? Those pieces were brought in by pick up truck and scattered there. Gee I thought everyone knew that by now. (Obvious sarcasm).

You quote posts like you defend the oct. Cherry pick what fits your agenda and ignore the rest....

If the plane did not hit the Pentagon WHERE the hell did it and the crew and Passengers go?

The plane hitting the pentagon does not mean hani hanjour was the pilot. But that aside, lacking imagination does not prove the oct is true. Can you honestly not imagine any other scenario?

So Bush convinced 4 or 5 men to commit suicide for the "greater good"?

As usual, when unable to sustain your delusion because of cold hard facts you make shit up.

Admit it you are full of shit. You argue that a missile hit the pentagon, that no plane did. When put to it about the fact the plane, crew and passengers are all missing you revert to claiming that the plane DID hit the pentagon and that the supposed Government conspirators hijacked it and crashed it.

If the plane did not hit the Pentagon WHERE the hell did it and the crew and Passengers go?

The plane hitting the pentagon does not mean hani hanjour was the pilot. But that aside, lacking imagination does not prove the oct is true. Can you honestly not imagine any other scenario?

As usual, when unable to sustain your delusion because of cold hard facts you make shit up.

Admit it you are full of shit. You argue that a missile hit the pentagon, that no plane did. When put to it about the fact the plane, crew and passengers are all missing you revert to claiming that the plane DID hit the pentagon and that the supposed Government conspirators hijacked it and crashed it.

I never argued it was a missile and I don't think it was a missile. Admit it. You put words in my mouth then celebrate your own fantasies.

I never argued it was a missile and I don't think it was a missile. Admit it. You put words in my mouth then celebrate your own fantasies.

So your argument is that the "secret" Government plan had Government stooges that hijacked the planes and crashed them all committing suicide for the "greater good"?

Airplane wreckage at the pentagon. Quite a few pictures.

part of the fuselage on the pentagon lawn.
Flight_77_wreckage_at_Pentagon.jpg

Lots of other pictures out there

Rather strange how that one photo of an unburned piece gets circulated as if it has any meaning. I also love the hypocrisy at how rense gets accepted by octas when an article says what they like but laugh it off as a truther source any other time.

The really neat part about the rense article is it does not conclude flight 77 hit the pentagon.

thats right, you have never said what YOU believe happened

So your argument is that the "secret" Government plan had Government stooges that hijacked the planes and crashed them all committing suicide for the "greater good"?

Are you admitting you put words in my mouth since I never claimed it was a missile?

" Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )
AKA " offline" , " radios off ", or " standalone" mode "
Flight Mode definition ( Phone Scoop)
You sooper stoopid fuck .

" Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )
AKA " offline" , " radios off ", or " standalone" mode "
Flight Mode definition ( Phone Scoop)
You sooper stoopid fuck .
again, dipshit
the phone does not have a mode called "airplane" or "flight"
that has been proven even by YOU

Are you admitting you put words in my mouth since I never claimed it was a missile?

Are you admitting you have no argument and instead support any troofer argument until called on it? Go ahead enlighten us , tell us what happened. It is after all your duty as only you seem to know the truth. However can we be enlightened if you do not provide us with the information?

Absolutely.
All of the passengers and their families were all paid $millions to keep quiet. They are all living on a remote Caribbean island.

Because it's impossible for the passengers to have been victims if it didn't happen that way we were told. One of the most persuasive factors the official version is bullshit is the consistency of dumbass comments from dumbass people who swallow the government pole with gratitude.
If ANYONE is sucking pole it's your dumbass.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

i dont remember where i saw it, but i believe there were something over 100 various security camera tapes that were confiscated by the FBI

I read somewhere that there were 84 tapes that had been seized, but none of them actually show the attack. The one from the Doubletree Hotel (?) does show the explosion but not the plane.

There is no reason to not release them. But keep ignoring that you failed lifer.
Failed Lifer????? You really are a fucking cock sucker. :evil::evil:

So there is no proof of these 80 videos? Is that what you're saying?

It's so sad you post so often on the subject and do not know about this. That is what I am saying. Why don't I post a link for you? It's nauseating to even respond to you and a proven waste of time to post links. Just like when I posted the evidence proving the government withheld hundreds of testimonies from first responders. You ignored it and moved on to the next area of your ignorance.
Educate us on "airplane mode", shit stain.:lol::lol:

"Flight mode is a setting available on many cell phones and other electronic devices
that , when engaged , suspends many of the device's signal transmitting functions –
thereby disabling the device's capacity to place or receive calls or text messages –
while still permitting use of other functions that do not require signal transmission
( e . g ., games, built - in camera , MP3 player )

Other names include airplane mode , offline mode , and standalone mode."
Flight mode

And....

"Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

AKA " offline" , "radios off ", or "standalone" mode"
Flight Mode definition (Phone Scoop)

You sooper stoopid fuck.
again, it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
dipshit

I posted two sources explaining offline mode is the same as airplane mode and you still try to ignore it. You look like a fucking idiot and even your octa buddies know it. If someone said they have a car wood you say they don't have an automobile? Probably...holy shit you are embarrassing...
It's spelled "would" you illiterate asshole. And NO phone has "airplane mode". It might have disconnect but I have NEVER seen one that said "airplane mode". I travel a lot and have had dozens of cell phones. Was yours a Trac Fone?:lol::lol::lol:

"Curvelight" should now be "curve ball". The stupid fuck argues about "airplane mode" which DOES NOT exist on ANY phone. Then, after being labeled a toofer, he starts saying that he never says a missile hit the Pentagon.

HEY, CURVEBALL!!!! What hit the Pentagon???????????:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

"Curvelight" should now be "curve ball". The stupid fuck argues about "airplane mode" which DOES NOT exist on ANY phone. Then, after being labeled a toofer, he starts saying that he never says a missile hit the Pentagon.

HEY, CURVEBALL!!!! What hit the Pentagon???????????:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:

I dont know why dont they release all surveillance yideo to the public and we could find out

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's

account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information
. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
again, it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
dipshit

I posted two sources explaining offline mode is the same as airplane mode and you still try to ignore it. You look like a fucking idiot and even your octa buddies know it. If someone said they have a car wood you say they don't have an automobile? Probably...holy shit you are embarrassing...
It's spelled "would" you illiterate asshole. And NO phone has "airplane mode". It might have disconnect but I have NEVER seen one that said "airplane mode". I travel a lot and have had dozens of cell phones. Was yours a Trac Fone?:lol::lol::lol:

What Is Airplane Mode on a Cell Phone?

I dont know why dont they release all surveillance yideo to the public and we could find out

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's

account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information
. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Posting quotes from people that do not support your view and pretending they do again I see.

Forum List

Back