what happened to the pieces of the plane that hit the Pentagon?

They were rigged.
They packed 2000 of those little pop-snap things that kids throw at the sidewalk on 4th of July...that way when the missile explosion went and the ground shook - these things went off - taking out the poles.
Really quite simple.

Really? Got any evidence? Or can you explain why all the supposed FBI guys in on seizing the tapes have not come forward and told their shocking story and orders? Perhaps you can tell us where the REAL plane, crew and passengers went? How it flew out of Washington DC off radar and unseen by human eyes? What secret place it landed at? Who guarded the crew and passengers? How they got body parts and pieces with valid DNA signatures to the crash scene with in a couple hours of the attack? Why no one saw anyone seeding the crash site with plane wreckage, body parts etc etc?

Perhaps you can explain what kind of missile makes the type of damage seen at the Pentagon? And leaves no evidence of its existence? Perhaps you can explain where the phantom missile was fired from? How many people it would take to fake a REAL airliner crash kidnap the crew, passengers and the HUGE ASS aircraft, sneak plane parts into the pentagon with body parts and DNA samples all with in 2 hours of the attack? I can go on and on with why your bullshit is just that moronic paranoid BULLSHIT.

Whoa Gunny,

I think he was kidding.

At least I hope so.
yeah, given his earlier posts, i took that one as sarcasm

they've released some, it didnt change anything
i doubt there is anything on any of the others
but i would like to see them all released

I'm curious...how do you know there are tapes that haven't been released? Is there a list somewhere of what tapes are supposedly missing?
i dont remember where i saw it, but i believe there were something over 100 various security camera tapes that were confiscated by the FBI

I read somewhere that there were 84 tapes that had been seized, but none of them actually show the attack. The one from the Doubletree Hotel (?) does show the explosion but not the plane.

Question one.
Why won't the FBI release the tapes ?
No other questions required.
they've released some, it didnt change anything
i doubt there is anything on any of the others
but i would like to see them all released

I'm curious...how do you know there are tapes that haven't been released? Is there a list somewhere of what tapes are supposedly missing?

It's common knowledge over 80 videos not been released. Not surprised dumbass like you is unaware of that fact.

i dont remember where i saw it, but i believe there were something over 100 various security camera tapes that were confiscated by the FBI

I read somewhere that there were 84 tapes that had been seized, but none of them actually show the attack. The one from the Doubletree Hotel (?) does show the explosion but not the plane.

I guess what I'm asking is this....how did the Public get That tape--from the Doubletree? Did the FBI have a press conference or something where they admitted to having 84 tapes and this was just one of them?

I mean...did the FBI admit that they had those tapes? I have always been curious about this portion of the story because I get the feeling there were some tapes confiscated but, like with everything else, the 4" Guppy becomes a 3' Northern Pike over time. I'm suspicious that this is what happened here.

Regardless, there is nothing a security camera is going to catch because they don't record continuously in most cases, every 4 seconds will reveal nothing about a 500mph plane.

I guess what I'm asking is this....how did the Public get That tape--from the Doubletree? Did the FBI have a press conference or something where they admitted to having 84 tapes and this was just one of them?

I mean...did the FBI admit that they had those tapes? I have always been curious about this portion of the story because I get the feeling there were some tapes confiscated but, like with everything else, the 4" Guppy becomes a 3' Northern Pike over time. I'm suspicious that this is what happened here.

Regardless, there is nothing a security camera is going to catch because they don't record continuously in most cases, every 4 seconds will reveal nothing about a 500mph plane.

JW Obtains September 11 Pentagon Videos | Judicial Watch

There is no reason to not release them. But keep ignoring that you failed lifer.

JW Obtains September 11 Pentagon Videos | Judicial Watch

Thanks.

It's so sad you post so often on the subject and you don't know about this.!

So there is no proof of these 80 videos? Is that what you're saying?

1282161980542_7067555.png

hey curve, i have a new task for you
i'm getting a new cell phone, tell me, does it have an Airplane mode?
its a LG Quantum windows phone

I was wondering when you were going to bring it up. Be careful because if you drive too fast, you'll lose coverage.

So there is no proof of these 80 videos? Is that what you're saying?

It's so sad you post so often on the subject and do not know about this. That is what I am saying. Why don't I post a link for you? It's nauseating to even respond to you and a proven waste of time to post links. Just like when I posted the evidence proving the government withheld hundreds of testimonies from first responders. You ignored it and moved on to the next area of your ignorance.

What kind of phone did you say you had that doesn't have airplane mode?

a nokia E71x, and it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
it has an "offline" mode
and you proved that
LOL

a nokia E71x, and it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
it has an "offline" mode
and you proved that
LOL

"Flight mode is a setting available on many cell phones and other electronic devices
that , when engaged , suspends many of the device's signal transmitting functions –
thereby disabling the device's capacity to place or receive calls or text messages –
while still permitting use of other functions that do not require signal transmission
( e . g ., games, built - in camera , MP3 player )

Other names include airplane mode , offline mode , and standalone mode."
Flight mode

And....

"Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

AKA " offline" , "radios off ", or "standalone" mode"
Flight Mode definition (Phone Scoop)

You sooper stoopid fuck.

Forum List

Back