Will Assange Leak the Secret 9/11 Conspiracy Docs?

He seems to have every other secret document produced by the US government over the past decade. So when is he going to release all documents implicating the US government in 9/11?

There's nothing to leak. Mayor Guilliani took all those documents and has them hidden with the Trade Center blueprints.

Just ask Christophera, he'll be glad to tell you all about it.

Maybe it's on the supposed, mystical "History Insurance" file they'll release the key to if Assange gets killed off.

!!!!!
LOL I downloaded that! What a waste of bandwidth. I guess Wikileaks isn't near as forth coming as they say.:lol::lol:

Another valid question might be that if wikileaks released data that proved the 'official' story true, would the treasonous little fucks known as twoofers accept it?

Of course not. They will then claim the info was part of the cover up.

agent chri$$y would scream treason, for once he might be right.
idEOTs would claim it was part of the cover up.
rimjob would applaud any damage to the USA.
O-dolt and bareholly would scream joooooooz! joooooooz!
miller is probably part of wikileaks.
Clownlite would claim the info was part of the cover-up.
Terral would post something about wiki-death-camps.
Huggy would claim to know all about it.

He seems to have every other secret document produced by the US government over the past decade. So when is he going to release all documents implicating the US government in 9/11?

That would have been the first things he would leak. Like Dave said he can't leak what doesn't exist.

I have no doubt he will leak some items where the US government shrugged off Islamofacist terrorist using planes threats!

I think we will know hiw important the docs he claims are by how he is treated from now on.

Do you really believe that if he had such documents he would NOT release them?

I suspect he'd turn over heaven and earth to expose such a conspiracy if he could.

Hell, I would too, under those circumstances.

What patriotic American wouldn't?

All I know is it wasn't to many years ago he would already be a dead man. I actually wonder why he isn't.

A friend of mine was having this discussion yesterday. Many years ago, we would have gone into Iraq and set up a colony, turned the place into our own Phillips 66 and say F' You to whoever didn't like it. Now we spend a $B a week there to prop up people who hate us and have this two-bit weasel release our private documents unharmed?

Change is not always for the better.

All I know is it wasn't to many years ago he would already be a dead man. I actually wonder why he isn't.

A friend of mine was having this discussion yesterday. Many years ago, we would have gone into Iraq and set up a colony, turned the place into our own Phillips 66 and say F' You to whoever didn't like it. Now we spend a $B a week there to prop up people who hate us and have this two-bit weasel release our private documents unharmed?

And many years ago, terrorists couldn't detonate a dirty bomb in an American suburb either.

Many years ago the US wouldn't have gone into a country pre emptively for no reason either.

As you say, change is not always for the better...

Forum List

Back