what happened to the pieces of the plane that hit the Pentagon?

a nokia E71x, and it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
it has an "offline" mode
and you proved that
LOL

"Flight mode is a setting available on many cell phones and other electronic devices
that , when engaged , suspends many of the device's signal transmitting functions –
thereby disabling the device's capacity to place or receive calls or text messages –
while still permitting use of other functions that do not require signal transmission
( e . g ., games, built - in camera , MP3 player )

Other names include airplane mode , offline mode , and standalone mode."
Flight mode

And....

"Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

AKA " offline" , "radios off ", or "standalone" mode"
Flight Mode definition (Phone Scoop)

You sooper stoopid fuck.
again, it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
dipshit

The lightpoles prove it was a plane. As does everything else. But nobody can explain the lightpoles.

They were rigged.
They packed 2000 of those little pop-snap things that kids throw at the sidewalk on 4th of July...that way when the missile explosion went and the ground shook - these things went off - taking out the poles.
Really quite simple.

Really? Got any evidence? Or can you explain why all the supposed FBI guys in on seizing the tapes have not come forward and told their shocking story and orders? Perhaps you can tell us where the REAL plane, crew and passengers went? How it flew out of Washington DC off radar and unseen by human eyes? What secret place it landed at? Who guarded the crew and passengers? How they got body parts and pieces with valid DNA signatures to the crash scene with in a couple hours of the attack? Why no one saw anyone seeding the crash site with plane wreckage, body parts etc etc?

Perhaps you can explain what kind of missile makes the type of damage seen at the Pentagon? And leaves no evidence of its existence? Perhaps you can explain where the phantom missile was fired from? How many people it would take to fake a REAL airliner crash kidnap the crew, passengers and the HUGE ASS aircraft, sneak plane parts into the pentagon with body parts and DNA samples all with in 2 hours of the attack? I can go on and on with why your bullshit is just that moronic paranoid BULLSHIT.

What the...
Seriously?
You couldn't tell that was a joke?
2000 snap-pop things...c'mon Gunny...perhaps a wee bit less coffee in the morning might do some good.
Peace.

They were rigged.
They packed 2000 of those little pop-snap things that kids throw at the sidewalk on 4th of July...that way when the missile explosion went and the ground shook - these things went off - taking out the poles.
Really quite simple.

Really? Got any evidence? Or can you explain why all the supposed FBI guys in on seizing the tapes have not come forward and told their shocking story and orders? Perhaps you can tell us where the REAL plane, crew and passengers went? How it flew out of Washington DC off radar and unseen by human eyes? What secret place it landed at? Who guarded the crew and passengers? How they got body parts and pieces with valid DNA signatures to the crash scene with in a couple hours of the attack? Why no one saw anyone seeding the crash site with plane wreckage, body parts etc etc?

Perhaps you can explain what kind of missile makes the type of damage seen at the Pentagon? And leaves no evidence of its existence? Perhaps you can explain where the phantom missile was fired from? How many people it would take to fake a REAL airliner crash kidnap the crew, passengers and the HUGE ASS aircraft, sneak plane parts into the pentagon with body parts and DNA samples all with in 2 hours of the attack? I can go on and on with why your bullshit is just that moronic paranoid BULLSHIT.

What the...
Seriously?
You couldn't tell that was a joke?
2000 snap-pop things...c'mon Gunny...perhaps a wee bit less coffee in the morning might do some good.
Peace.

:lol:

Gunny has a hair-trigger setting. We agree on practically nothing--BHO, Palin, etc... But he brings it; stone cold and serious every time. Gotta respect the effort.

a nokia E71x, and it doesnt have an "airplane" mode
it has an "offline" mode
and you proved that
LOL

"Flight mode is a setting available on many cell phones and other electronic devices
that , when engaged , suspends many of the device's signal transmitting functions –
thereby disabling the device's capacity to place or receive calls or text messages –
while still permitting use of other functions that do not require signal transmission

Flight mode

And....

"Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

You sooper stoopid fuck.
dipshit

I posted two sources explaining offline mode is the same as airplane mode and you still try to ignore it. You look like a fucking idiot and even your octa buddies know it. If someone said they have a car wood you say they don't have an automobile? Probably...holy shit you are embarrassing...

Flight mode

And....

"Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

You sooper stoopid fuck.
dipshit

I posted two sources explaining offline mode is the same as airplane mode and you still try to ignore it. You look like a fucking idiot and even your octa buddies know it. If someone said they have a car wood you say they don't have an automobile? Probably...holy shit you are embarrassing...
dipshit, it still doesn't make my phone have an "airplane" mode
just because a mode my phone DOES have can be used for the same purpose doesnt make my phone HAVE that mode

and to make the analogy similar: you claim all cars are hard wired with GPS, i tell you my car has no gps
then you post proof that my make and model in fact DOESNT have built in gps and claim that proves my car does

Last edited:
dipshit

just because a mode my phone DOES have can be used for the same purpose doesnt make my phone HAVE that mode

and to make the analogy similar: you claim all cars are hard wired with GPS, i tell you my car has no gps
then you post proof that my make and model in fact DOESNT have built in gps and claim that proves my car does

I actually told my family this year, "I'm thankful that I am smarter than most people I find on the Internet." I was thinking about bent-tight when I said it.

I actually told my family this year, "I'm thankful that I am smarter than most people I find on the Internet." I was thinking about bent-tight when I said it.
i wouldn't say "most" but "many" sure would fit

Flight mode

And....

"Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

You sooper stoopid fuck.
dipshit

Answer the question. If the plane did not hit the Pentagon, WHERE did it and the people on it go?

I agree, you're sad. And you have no proof of the 80 videos that are supposedly being held.

You quote posts like you defend the oct. Cherry pick what fits your agenda and ignore the rest....

If the plane did not hit the Pentagon WHERE the hell did it and the crew and Passengers go?

The plane hitting the pentagon does not mean hani hanjour was the pilot. But that aside, lacking imagination does not prove the oct is true. Can you honestly not imagine any other scenario?

dipshit

Offline mode is another term for airplane mode which is another term for flight mode. They all mean the exact same thing. God knew the plan was correct to put your sorry ass in a wheel chair and make sure you never got to dive again. Go get your diaper changed again you dishonest broke dick bitch.

Offline mode is another term for airplane mode which is another term for flight mode. They all mean the exact same thing. God knew the plan was correct to put your sorry ass in a wheel chair and make sure you never got to dive again. Go get your diaper changed again you dishonest broke dick bitch.
you are still a fucking idiot, and who ever told you i was in a wheelchair, lied

"offline mode" is just that, you can not call it something it isnt

Last edited:

Stop flirting. Loser.

Maybe if you didn't waste time about bragging about lying to your family you could learn common facts about 9e.

you are still a fucking idiot, and who ever told you i was in a wheelchair, lied

" Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )
AKA " offline" , " radios off ", or " standalone" mode "
Flight Mode definition ( Phone Scoop)
You sooper stoopid fuck .

i wouldn't say "most" but "many" sure would fit
I probably should have said "some". LOL

" Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )
no, you remain the stupid fuck

" Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )
no, you remain the stupid fuck

" Flight Mode
( Airplane Mode )

Airplane wreckage at the pentagon. Quite a few pictures.

part of the fuselage on the pentagon lawn.
Flight_77_wreckage_at_Pentagon.jpg

Lots of other pictures out there

Forum List

Back