What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

My belief is Republican governance, particularly under Trump, gives ALL of us a better standard of living. For the left, your standard of living, and mine, is about #16 down the list on their priorities. That's why I'm voting Republican.
Only if you don't mind massive debt.

We had massive debt under Obama, as well as a stagnant economy.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

My belief is Republican governance, particularly under Trump, gives ALL of us a better standard of living. For the left, your standard of living, and mine, is about #16 down the list on their priorities. That's why I'm voting Republican.

we had a recession under Obama. upward trends is what the right wing, "inherited".

we had a recession under Obama. upward trends is what the right wing, "inherited".

Obama knows nothing about creating and growing wealth. He was out of his depth and the results demonstrated such. Americans need people in power that know something about the private sector.

Obama knows nothing about creating and growing wealth. He was out of his depth and the results demonstrated such. Americans need people in power that know something about the private sector.
the economy turned around during his administration.

No it contradicts what you just said. Youre a fucking fool.
laugh.gif

No, it does not. You know anyone smart who could explain it to you?
Yes it does. Do you have a 3rd grader that could explain it to you? :rolleyes:

Nope. It does not.
Yes it does.

NOpe.
Yep

Yeah that tends to happen when you are handed a fucked up economy thats in the worst recession since the early 1900's. Good thing we elected Obama twice and got out of it right?

Ben Carson's mother was on welfare. Ben is not. Ben applied himself. No one held him back or promoted him. No one offered him a stethoscope because he was black. He worked to achieve his goal.
Ben showed you how to go from welfare to wealthy. Work hard. < a non partizan approach...

Carson showed me how to be a lawn jockey. Look son, there will be no listening to lectures from whites telling everybody to work hard when whites have been given most everything they have because of the government. OK?

th

"Hey guys, we definitely aren't looking for handouts or anythng, but, uh ...

You're white. Feel bad about it. Give us some fucking money."

**Sticks hand out.

Does that about sum up IM2's outlook on life? I feel like it does a pretty good job.

Yeah that tends to happen when you are handed a fucked up economy thats in the worst recession since the early 1900's. Good thing we elected Obama twice and got out of it right?

Which years did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama have an economy that exceeded 3%? Every other President had at least one, which years were Obama's?

It doesnt cost much to run, play basketball, football but swimming you need training and access to a pool. Usually if Black people dont dominate in something its only because of the wealth gap and systemic racism denying access.

So you believe that blacks are superior athletes?

Then I guess I shouldn't feel bad believing that you guys just naturally suck at wrestling and swimming. I mean it's just the opposite of what you believe right? You believe if given the chance blacks would most of the time be superior in any athletic challenge and all I'm saying is there are some things you guys aren't better at.

But both of us are suggesting either that blacks are inferior in some sports or that blacks are superior in all sports.

Man, maybe you and I are the racists. LOL.
I think we Blacks are superior at everything we do and not just sports. Whenever we concentrate and focus on something we always become the best at it. I dont consider myself a racist but if people think I am who am I to convince them otherwise?
Maybe you are a racist. LOL. Nothing wrong with thinking your race, nationality or religion is the best. We all do it.

But if whites who think whites are superior are racist, I guess you are a racist for thinking the opposite.
Well I look at it this way. Whites that were honest in the past felt that Blacks were superior. The facts show that Blacks can be great even when under duress. We are the ultimate survivors and the first to bring civilization to the planet. No other race on the planet has done what we have done nor been through what we have been through yet still we thrive.
It’s true and simple evolution. You’ve stayed physical when we got soft fat and lazy. Then we even intentionally bred blacks down south to be bigger. Sure we kept several generations of blacks back intellectually but that doesn’t stop the next generations, if given equal opportunity, to be just as smart or smarter. Better? The best? You blacks have a strong argument.

Us Greeks do too. Even the Asians. Not the Irish so much. They are like the white bastards of history. Australians too. They’re Europe’s castaways.

I think aryan whites are the lowest common denominators. They were just better at war and they took over the smarter more peaceful humans
Hey now, watch it about the Irish lol

A reasonable, objective person understands how we got into that recession in the first place. The fed's (Democrat's) insane lending policies nearly destroyed the nation's economy. Frankly, there was no where to go but up. Anyway, yea, the economy did improve, but was tepid at best.

With a little luck, you guys can get the votes to put in another community organizer or an academic ideologue (Warren) who knows NOTHING about the private sector and then we can return to the days of 2% GDP and record numbers on welfare. Good luck!

Which years did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama have an economy that exceeded 3%? Every other President had at least one, which years were Obama's?
Not sure what that has to do with my point? That point being Obama brought us back from a legendary recession. If not for Obama we wouldnt have the economy we have now.

Not sure what that has to do with my point? That point being Obama brought us back from a legendary recession. If not for Obama we wouldnt have the economy we have now.

The economy slowly improved despite Obama. Obama was a community organizer whose only experience in the private sector was writing two books - about himself. Obama was and is an economics illiterate.

The economy slowly improved despite Obama. Obama was a community organizer whose only experience in the private sector was writing two books - about himself. Obama was and is an economics illiterate.
The economy improved because of Obama. Its silly to make any other claim since you have no proof it was despite Obama. :rolleyes:

The economy improved because of Obama. Its silly to make any other claim since you have no proof it was despite Obama. :rolleyes:
No... sorry buckwheat... that dog ain't gonna hunt.
Sorry lice head. Its just the facts that Obama improved the economy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Maybe on your planet, shit for brains, but not this one.

You can deny all you want lice head. The facts are irrefutable.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You can deny all you want lice head. The facts are irrefutable.
You wouldn't know facts if they were shot in your face, dumbass. You lie like a rug.

A reasonable, objective person understands how we got into that recession in the first place. The fed's (Democrat's) insane lending policies nearly destroyed the nation's economy. Frankly, there was no where to go but up. Anyway, yea, the economy did improve, but was tepid at best.

With a little luck, you guys can get the votes to put in another community organizer or an academic ideologue (Warren) who knows NOTHING about the private sector and then we can return to the days of 2% GDP and record numbers on welfare. Good luck!
So the Democrats forced banks to loan money to people when the GOP was in power? Talk about stretching an inch into a mile...

That is why there is a team of financial experts that give the president advice..

Forum List

Back