What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

The republican party has nothing to offer anyone. Except not being Democrats.
Fuck the duopoly.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals

Specify.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Visit the inner cities, then tell us what the Democrats have done for the black community, let's say over the last half century.

The protection of their rights protected by The Constitution.

The Dems just offer neo-slavery via family destroying welfare and inner city housing project ghettos.

Jobs, opportunity, freedom, prosperity.

Dems offer that too.

What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

csgboot1000003852_-00_glamour_tan-sgl-boots_1.jpg

Dems offer that too.

Where?

If they did I would of never left the Chicago area.

Do you feel like they are using you for goals that will hurt you in the future?

Do you think that supporting a gang of Criminals will help the black race?
Just a few questions you need to ask yourself.

Dems offer: Failed public schools, public housing, welfare, fatherless households. Wow. I might become a democrat, I didn't realize how awesome the democrat Party was

Dems offer that too.

Where?

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city/state and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Last edited:
Blacks as voters are not following the party line. Therefore the Demo are importing a replacement for them....That is what I feel where I live.

Dems offer that too.

Where?

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Dems offer that too.

Where?

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

Jobs.

Forum List

Back