What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

It's just amazing to me how these racist white hating blacks on here, can't understand that if it wasn't for whites caring for them or having compassion for them, then they would be back in Africa today. The whites wanted to make right the tragic thing that was called slavery in this country, so they went against the grain at the time or over time, and they started speaking up for the blacks who appeared as an uneducated strong working "controlled people" for whom were not recommended at that time to be introduced into white European culture as a free people because of their uncivilized appearance and speak along with being working slaves at the time.

That all changed over time as whites realized that blacks were not these uncivilized beings in which they were made out to be by other whites who had profits and labor on their minds only at the time.

It took years upon years for blacks to assimilate, be accepted, and to become educated enough that they couldn't be denide any longer, and many whites hoped their efforts done for them over time wasn't done in vain.

Saying the whites were not instrumental in the plight of the struggling blacks throughout their great tribulations, is merely part of an agenda that is being orchastrated by racist blacks against idiot whites these days... There are blacks who are vengeful or manipulators of a past or history in which has since become an ink stain upon the teardrops of history, yet they keep it stirred up for other reasons today.

Yes, there is always work to be done, and a continuation of our educations are in order in so that we all can overcome such things completely, but when racism is entered into these things, then the continuation of the problem will just continue to persist.

It's not amazing how white racists like you don't understand that without black resistance whites would not have done anything. I'm sue whites would have given us civil rights and voting rights if King ad others did nothing. All the rest of your post is stupid white racist drivel.
Coming from a black racist you are just hilarious. The mind is a terrible thing to waste, now get help.

STFU and post a quote of a racist comment I have said.
If I did that the internet would shut down. LOL

The Fact that you argue that white people never helped black people is all the racist attitude or comment from you that is needed in order to figure you out.

How about this racist ignorant attitude?
Confederate-Friendly Ryan Zinke Likens Robert E. Lee To Martin Luther King Jr. | HuffPost

Ryan Zinke, the embattled secretary of the Interior Department, suggested that Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general who fought to preserve slavery, was as much an American hero as civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. during a speech on Saturday, drawing renewed scrutiny of Zinke’s record on racial issues.

Just look at these Republicans defending this Democrat Robert E Lee.

It is not racist or ignorant. He has a different opinion on these historical figures than you do.

The numbers say you are blind. Look at all the corporations in America. All the vp’s, CEOs, board members, all of them white men.

Progressive companies are trying be be more diverse. This is a diverse nation. No reason white men should have all the good jobs. It’s bullshit and you know it.

I would go out of my way to give a black that was a good interview the opportunity but don’t tell me blacks don’t have a bad reputation for being bad employees and then suing for discrimination after they are let go. Everyone knows they sucked but you can’t convince them it wasn’t racism.

I had a neighbor who was the stereotypical bad black neighbor. So I also know us whites cringe when we see blacks moving into our neighborhoods. Let’s be honest

You do NOT speak for “whites,” shitforbrains.
I speak for you because you won’t speak for yourself fly on the wall.

You don't speak for anyone, you drooling idiot.
I speak for those who ....

You don’t speak for anyone, dumbass.

CNN anchor Don Lemon said that the most imminent terrorist threat facing the U.S. is “white men.”

“We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them,” Lemon said to fellow CNN anchor Chris Cuomo during a segment Monday night.

“There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon continued. “There is no ban on ― you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban.”

Lemon was referring to three incidents of violence last week: Gregory Alan Bush is accused of killing two black people at a grocery store, Cesar Sayoc is charged with sending pipe bombs to several of the president’s challengers, and Robert Bowers is accused of walking into a Pittsburgh synagogue and fatally shot 11 people after screaming, “All Jews must die!”

Two of the three perpetrators are white; Sayoc reportedly looked up to white supremacists and said he wished “to go back to the Hitler days.”

CNN's Don Lemon: "We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them."

“I keep trying to point out to people and not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity,” Lemon said earlier in the clip. “But we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else, some people who are marching, you know, towards the border, like it’s imminent.”

The segment didn’t get much attention until Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra‏ tweeted the clip on Tuesday night. Many conservatives on Twitter were furious with Lemon’s comments, calling his remarks race baiting.

“I could hardly believe he actually said that, but the video shows he certainly did. Remarkable,” Fox News political analyst Brit Hume wrote on Twitter.

Racial Diversity: There’s More Work to be Done in the Workplace

If republicans disagree that more work needs to be done in the workplace then they offer blacks nothing. And any black who agrees with white Republicans is a sellout uncle tom. Or just a rich greedy liar who doesn't care about other black people. Ben Carson for example. He's so set in his ways and such a die hard republican he would argue against companies going diverse. He would probably equate it to slavery. LOL.

Specifically, why should anyone OFFER blacks anything?

Are you saying that blacks are inferior to all other races and therefore need should be given something?
I think he's saying they're prostitutes.

Racial Diversity: There’s More Work to be Done in the Workplace

If republicans disagree that more work needs to be done in the workplace then they offer blacks nothing. And any black who agrees with white Republicans is a sellout uncle tom. Or just a rich greedy liar who doesn't care about other black people. Ben Carson for example. He's so set in his ways and such a die hard republican he would argue against companies going diverse. He would probably equate it to slavery. LOL.

Specifically, why should anyone OFFER blacks anything?

Are you saying that blacks are inferior to all other races and therefore need should be given something?
I think he's saying they're prostitutes.
Republicans didn’t mind welfare when only poor white women could get it.

They still take the most welfare. I say cut them off

People need to stop relying on government, and start taking responsibility for their personal decisions.

Republicans are trying to prevent this.....

Kidding me right ??? Good grief. Where is the baby daddy or baby daddy's ?? How does someone poor keep bringing little children into the world by having unprotected sex while knowing the conditions the children will be exposed to in poverty ?? This country needs help bad.

Kidding me right ??? Good grief. Where is the baby daddy or baby daddy's ?? How does someone poor keep bringing little children into the world by having unprotected sex while knowing the conditions the children will be exposed to in poverty ?? This country needs help bad.

Democrats sell their brand of governance by coddling these people. They then expect the working people to pay for it.

Democrats sell their brand of governance by coddling these people. They then expect the working people to pay for it.

Coddling for votes..... So of course they will make working people pay for it all. It's the ultimate con job, and it's been in operation for along enough time that it has sought to upset the balance of powers in order to somehow change the nation into a liberal leftist Utopia.

Sadly they (the left) do it all off of the backs of the working class, and off of the backs of the poor innocent children in which they use to throw into the mix when wanting the working class to feel bad or guilty if see the little ones struggling in life because they (the working class), might have something to say about it all.

Your desperation knows no bounds.

Wow, whites receive the most dollars of welfare. Go figure! What percent of our population is white and what percent is black? With those demographics, what percent of each are on welfare?

That contradicts what you just said. Wow. You're stupid.
No it contradicts what you just said. Youre a fucking fool.
laugh.gif

No, it does not. You know anyone smart who could explain it to you?
Yes it does. Do you have a 3rd grader that could explain it to you? :rolleyes:

Nope. It does not.
Yes it does.

NOpe.

We are big on self deprecating humor. It has to do with being sophisticated, confident and mature. You would not understand.
I understand you clowns are idiots and insecure. :rolleyes:

Do you two want me to settle the argument? I'm trying to go back and see what was said and does it contradict what was previously said and does it even matter?
Its pretty simple I said this....
"You fucking fools are always laughing at yourselves. I consider it par for the course"

Which is latter supported by this....
"I understand you clowns are idiots and insecure."

His claim is that its contradictory and no it doesnt really matter.
Insecure people are not good at laughing at themselves. But if they are idiots you might be able to throw that out the window.

We know Trump is insecure about his little hands or anyone questioning how much money he has, among other things he's insecure about. He is not very good at laughing at himself.

WASHINGTON — President Trump says he won't be attending this year's White House Correspondents' Dinner because he claims reporters quote sources that "don't exist."

But he didn't rule out attending the event in future years.

"I sort of feel like the press so bad, it’s so fake, it’s so made up," Trump told WABC radio in New York Friday morning. “So I just think I want to get it straightened out with the press before I do it."

It's the second year that Trump has boycotted the annual black-tie dinner, which had been attended annually by every president for 37 years. The last president to skip was Ronald Reagan, who was recovering from an assassination attempt in 1981.

What a pussy.

Here is a clip of him being very secure.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

My belief is Republican governance, particularly under Trump, gives ALL of us a better standard of living. For the left, your standard of living, and mine, is about #16 down the list on their priorities. That's why I'm voting Republican.

We are big on self deprecating humor. It has to do with being sophisticated, confident and mature. You would not understand.
I understand you clowns are idiots and insecure. :rolleyes:

Do you two want me to settle the argument? I'm trying to go back and see what was said and does it contradict what was previously said and does it even matter?
Its pretty simple I said this....
"You fucking fools are always laughing at yourselves. I consider it par for the course"

Which is latter supported by this....
"I understand you clowns are idiots and insecure."

His claim is that its contradictory and no it doesnt really matter.
Look at this pic and tell me that cons are always laughing at themselves. But she sure is insecure so you got it half right.

There is a line between comedy and abuse. The Left passed it long ago.

sort of like, Tax Cut economics.

Your desperation knows no bounds.

Wow, whites receive the most dollars of welfare. Go figure! What percent of our population is white and what percent is black? With those demographics, what percent of each are on welfare?
Black codes did not coddle or help out, at all; before.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

My belief is Republican governance, particularly under Trump, gives ALL of us a better standard of living. For the left, your standard of living, and mine, is about #16 down the list on their priorities. That's why I'm voting Republican.
Only if you don't mind massive debt.

Forum List

Back