What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Yeah that tends to happen when you are handed a fucked up economy thats in the worst recession since the early 1900's. Good thing we elected Obama twice and got out of it right?

A reasonable, objective person understands how we got into that recession in the first place. The fed's (Democrat's) insane lending policies nearly destroyed the nation's economy. Frankly, there was no where to go but up. Anyway, yea, the economy did improve, but was tepid at best.

With a little luck, you guys can get the votes to put in another community organizer or an academic ideologue (Warren) who knows NOTHING about the private sector and then we can return to the days of 2% GDP and record numbers on welfare. Good luck!

That's not what happened.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

My belief is Republican governance, particularly under Trump, gives ALL of us a better standard of living. For the left, your standard of living, and mine, is about #16 down the list on their priorities. That's why I'm voting Republican.
Only if you don't mind massive debt.

We had massive debt under Obama, as well as a stagnant economy.
we had a recession under Obama. upward trends is what the right wing, "inherited".

Obama was handed a recession by Bush.

Yeah that tends to happen when you are handed a fucked up economy thats in the worst recession since the early 1900's. Good thing we elected Obama twice and got out of it right?

Which years did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama have an economy that exceeded 3%? Every other President had at least one, which years were Obama's?

Which years has any other president but FDR inherit such a dead economy upon entering office?

Ben Carson's mother was on welfare. Ben is not. Ben applied himself. No one held him back or promoted him. No one offered him a stethoscope because he was black. He worked to achieve his goal.
Ben showed you how to go from welfare to wealthy. Work hard. < a non partizan approach...

Carson showed me how to be a lawn jockey. Look son, there will be no listening to lectures from whites telling everybody to work hard when whites have been given most everything they have because of the government. OK?

th

"Hey guys, we definitely aren't looking for handouts or anythng, but, uh ...

You're white. Feel bad about it. Give us some fucking money."

**Sticks hand out.

Does that about sum up IM2's outlook on life? I feel like it does a pretty good job.

Young boy you don't know my outlook on life. And considering you whites have got all the handouts, you might want to close your mouth before you get embarrassed. You rally need to stop listening to all that alt right white boy crying. Because I don't give a damn if you're white and think you're the greatest man alive, your ass would not be shit if not for what the government took from us and gave to you.

Ben Carson's mother was on welfare. Ben is not. Ben applied himself. No one held him back or promoted him. No one offered him a stethoscope because he was black. He worked to achieve his goal.
Ben showed you how to go from welfare to wealthy. Work hard. < a non partizan approach...

Carson showed me how to be a lawn jockey. Look son, there will be no listening to lectures from whites telling everybody to work hard when whites have been given most everything they have because of the government. OK?

th

**Sticks hand out.

Does that about sum up IM2's outlook on life? I feel like it does a pretty good job.

Young boy you don't know my outlook on life. And considering you whites have got all the handouts, you might want to close your mouth before you get embarrassed. You rally need to stop listening to all that alt right white boy crying. Because I don't give a damn if you're white and think you're the greatest man alive, your ass would not be shit if not for what the government took from us and gave to you.
What handouts are you referring to? What did the government take from you?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

My belief is Republican governance, particularly under Trump, gives ALL of us a better standard of living. For the left, your standard of living, and mine, is about #16 down the list on their priorities. That's why I'm voting Republican.
Only if you don't mind massive debt.

We had massive debt under Obama, as well as a stagnant economy.
we had a recession under Obama. upward trends is what the right wing, "inherited".

Obama knows nothing about creating and growing wealth. He was out of his depth and the results demonstrated such. Americans need people in power that know something about the private sector.

All Trump knows how to do is go bankrupt.

th

th

**Sticks hand out.

You've been shown plenty of examples and facts. So you go read some history books and find out.

th

**Sticks hand out.

Go read a history book and find out.
Are you blaming Trump for everything that happened in America’s history?

th

**Sticks hand out.

Your blaming Trump for everything that happened in America’s history?

Can you read?

**Sticks hand out.

Can you read?
Can you answer a simple question?

It’s looking like you’re blaming Trump for every bad thing that happened in our history. Why?

Can you read?
Can you answer a simple question?

It’s looking like you’re blaming Trump for every bad thing that happened in our history. Why?

I answered the question. Can't you read? Where does it say I'm blaming Trump for all of what happened in American history?

Forum List

Back