What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

My personal feeling is that Santa is Bruce Wayne before he had access to trust fund moneys and before he could afford batmobiles, batboats, batplanes...but most importantly, before he could put a style consultant and tailor on the payroll, hence the funky outfit.

My other theory is that he might be Mr. T, Jose Canseco, or maybe even Donald Trump with a mega mondo comb over requiring at least three cases of hair spray.

Do any of the above distort Christianity? I think not.
Christianity is already distorted....

You distort Christianity.

But the faith is remains true.
also subjective...

My grammar is the price you pay for talk to text seeing as unlike you liberals have a job I don't live off of welfare

tapatalk post

I use my phone. I still manage to use capitalization.
Smart phones have very easy keyboards to use. Sorry you haven't mastered yours.
Glad you don't live off of welfare, neither do I. But you should stop posting while working or you might have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luser couldn't correct grammar her way out of paper bag. And daws is, I believe, the stupidest person posting currently.

Which is saying something, obviously.

Daws, who brought us "The Bronze Age lasted until the 1500s!" and a rainbow of misusage of the word "ambiguous", has most recently defined Passover in her inimitable, garbled fashion, as some sort of holiday that involves a lamb and Christ....it seems the Jews have thrown over celebrating their release of bondage from Egypt and have gone all Christian on us! Wait..except it's not REALLY Christianity..it's just PAGANISM in disguise..and turned Jewish.

Who cares?

Let them have their grammar fascism. It is all they have since they already know they are wrong.

tapatalk post

The only reason KG doesn't make fun of you, is because she agrees with you politically. Don't fool yourself.
She isn't the biggest grammar/spelling nazi on the board... When it comes to Libs.

Oh look, more lies.

Yes, I always jump on people about spelling and grammar.

I think you must just be hyper sensitive, honey. I'm sure you get a lot of heckling about it. It hurts when it's true.

Oh look, more lies.

Yes, I always jump on people about spelling and grammar.

I think you must just be hyper sensitive, honey. I'm sure you get a lot of heckling about it. It hurts when it's true.

Then why not correct Thanatos?
His grammar is worse than my six year olds. Partisan reasons? Or does he flirt with you?

Because I don't typically correct grammar, retard.

I commented on yours because it's laughable that you would jump on anyone else.

Daws, who brought us "The Bronze Age lasted until the 1500s!" and a rainbow of misusage of the word "ambiguous", has most recently defined Passover in her inimitable, garbled fashion, as some sort of holiday that involves a lamb and Christ....it seems the Jews have thrown over celebrating their release of bondage from Egypt and have gone all Christian on us! Wait..except it's not REALLY Christianity..it's just PAGANISM in disguise..and turned Jewish.
typical ! and false....
also telling lies about my sex ...
when kg bullshits this hard I know I'm correct.

Forum List

Back