What Does Santa Claus Have To Do With Christianity?

>> Megadeth was formed in late 1983 when Dave Mustaine (formerly of Metallica) threw a potted plant through the window of David Ellefson's apartment because Ellefson was practicing his bass too loud. << He was fired from that band for drug abuse (even within a rock band) and for being a dick to his bandmates.

Kinda fits what the poster does in here. I say he should keep the avatar. It's instructive.

Like I expect liberals don't have no good taste in music.

tapatalk post

Political positions generate taste in music now?

Dumbass.

Everyone close your eyes. When Santa puts a present in your hands, ask yourselves what difference does it make what color he is? Could be a little green man from Mars, long as I get a present. :)

nLiq2rL.gif

>> Megadeth was formed in late 1983 when Dave Mustaine (formerly of Metallica) threw a potted plant through the window of David Ellefson's apartment because Ellefson was practicing his bass too loud. << He was fired from that band for drug abuse (even within a rock band) and for being a dick to his bandmates.

Kinda fits what the poster does in here. I say he should keep the avatar. It's instructive.

tapatalk post

Why, thank you! I agree. Indeed, we Liberals have very good taste in music. Thanks for writing it in the double negative so that your Conservative friends would get thrown off track, you know. Bravo!!

Last edited:
Ps..he wasn't any more brown than any other Greek.

he was not brown AT ALL.

the supposed "traveler" has not seen Greeks at all it seems.

Greek children are almost all blond until the age of about 12-15.

and only ignoramuses to the highest degree will consider the ICON depiction to reflect the REAL skin tone.

What is it with the American leftards and their obsession with the albino skin color? An example of the classic leftist bigotry yet again?

Care to repeat that one? Where are your stats on this?

Disclosure: I have many, many greek colleagues where I live. I know what their children look like.

So, again, do you have stats to back that one up? And what in the world does that have to do with Santa Claus? Greek children - Santa Claus... hmm.....

Ps..he wasn't any more brown than any other Greek.

he was not brown AT ALL.

the supposed "traveler" has not seen Greeks at all it seems.

and only ignoramuses to the highest degree will consider the ICON depiction to reflect the REAL skin tone.

What is it with the American leftards and their obsession with the albino skin color? An example of the classic leftist bigotry yet again?

:eek: whoa, run that by again?

rofl.gif
That's one for the archives.

:lmao:

Golden. :thup:
I'm sure this has a place in the Rubber Room waiting for it...

This could be a good thread..... lol.... "Greeks are blond!!!"

Is Santa Claus a Christian symbol?

If so, please break it down for me by showing me how.

As it stands, I don't see how a mythical character is a symbol for Christianity.

In fact, I believe it distorts it, certainly if and/or when it's used as symbol for Christianity.

I look forward to your responses.

My personal feeling is that Santa is Bruce Wayne before he had access to trust fund moneys and before he could afford batmobiles, batboats, batplanes...but most importantly, before he could put a style consultant and tailor on the payroll, hence the funky outfit.

My other theory is that he might be Mr. T, Jose Canseco, or maybe even Donald Trump with a mega mondo comb over requiring at least three cases of hair spray.

Do any of the above distort Christianity? I think not.

tapatalk post

Political positions generate taste in music now?

Dumbass.
thanatos is obviously too young to know that metal is a subset of "rock music" which at it's core is liberal. it has been traditionally viewed by the christian right as the devils music...
contradiction at it's finest...

Last edited:

As it stands, I don't see how a mythical character is a symbol for Christianity.

In fact, I believe it distorts it, certainly if and/or when it's used as symbol for Christianity.

My personal feeling is that Santa is Bruce Wayne before he had access to trust fund moneys and before he could afford batmobiles, batboats, batplanes...but most importantly, before he could put a style consultant and tailor on the payroll, hence the funky outfit.

My other theory is that he might be Mr. T, Jose Canseco, or maybe even Donald Trump with a mega mondo comb over requiring at least three cases of hair spray.

Christianity is already distorted....

Yes, by people bent on power, but the ideas that Yeshuah himself professed are incredible ideas. Not all of them are original, for instance, "love your neighbor as yourself", which comes right out of the V'o'havtah prayer. But the idea of a love that envelops the entire universe, a true caring and willingness to give, those things are not distorted. They are pure and they are beautiful. And I know who Christians who live by these principles. I also know some fellow Jews who live by them as well. Good stuff.

Yes, by people bent on power, but the ideas that Yeshuah himself professed are incredible ideas. Not all of them are original, for instance, "love your neighbor as yourself", which comes right out of the V'o'havtah prayer. But the idea of a love that envelops the entire universe, a true caring and willingness to give, those things are not distorted. They are pure and they are beautiful. And I know who Christians who live by these principles. I also know some fellow Jews who live by them as well. Good stuff.
many atheists Buddhists etc too ..thanks

Forum List

Back