What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

Obama was a moron with no real world experience. Now he's an experienced moron
And Trump will remain a moron because he won't get elected.

You've gotten a lot of answers to your question from conservatives, and a consensus was obvious.

If the question was important enough to you to motivate a thread, why have you not responded to answer?
You mean the consensus that it's a good idea to having a candidate with no political experience? It's bullshit. If the top democrat candidate had no political experience you people would not stop bitching about it and you know it.

How much experience did DumBama have? Remember that during his first run for President, you had nearly a dozen people--all more qualified for the job, but you chose Hope and Change, and now you're here to criticize us?

Republicans would not stop harping on the inexperience of Obama in the 2008 campaign yet now their two top candidates for 2016 have never even seen public office.

Moreover, Trump has virtually no policy ideas whatsoever besides his plan to deport all illegals, which, in reality would cost a quarter of a trillion and take decades to implement according to the CBO. How can republicans be so naive to support this Neanderthal? We have no earthly idea what Trump would do as president and neither does Trump himself. He's just a drama queen craving attention.

Ben Carson has such ridiculous socially conservative views that I have a hard time believing he even actually genuinely believes in them. A retired neurosurgeon could not be this dumb. I think he just spouts that crap because he knows all of the dumb rednecks in this country would go ape shit over it.

Repubs need to realize that there is no way in hell independents and democrats would ever vote for these douche bags. Right now, I think the GOP's chances in 2016 are looking grim.

Think again Billy boy......

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

:rofl:
Oh gee you people FINALLY found a poll where Hillary is no longer the clear cut winner for president. It is however one poll and it really means jack shit. I hope Trump is the nominee. Any idiot would tell you Hillary would win by a landslide.

"What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience"

It says that most republicans have a naïve, sophomoric perception of politics and the presidency, that they incorrectly believe the country can be 'run like a business,' when in fact nothing could be further form the truth.

It illustrates the contempt most on the right have for critical thinking, objective, documented facts and evidence that conflict with rightist dogma, and their propensity to adhere blindly to that failed dogma in spite of the facts.

So what makes a business successful? Profit for one. Good business decisions another, and more importantly, giving their customers what they want.

How could that strategy not be good for running a country? Not borrowing money to the tune of trillions, spending money where it's truly needed and not on NPR. Giving the American people what they want is a good one as well.

No, we really need to run this country like a business. Running it like politicians want to doesn't seem to be working real well.

Republicans would not stop harping on the inexperience of Obama in the 2008 campaign yet now their two top candidates for 2016 have never even seen public office.

Moreover, Trump has virtually no policy ideas whatsoever besides his plan to deport all illegals, which, in reality would cost a quarter of a trillion and take decades to implement according to the CBO. How can republicans be so naive to support this Neanderthal? We have no earthly idea what Trump would do as president and neither does Trump himself. He's just a drama queen craving attention.

Ben Carson has such ridiculous socially conservative views that I have a hard time believing he even actually genuinely believes in them. A retired neurosurgeon could not be this dumb. I think he just spouts that crap because he knows all of the dumb rednecks in this country would go ape shit over it.

Repubs need to realize that there is no way in hell independents and democrats would ever vote for these douche bags. Right now, I think the GOP's chances in 2016 are looking grim.

Oh gee you people FINALLY found a poll where Hillary is no longer the clear cut winner for president. It is however one poll and it really means jack shit. I hope Trump is the nominee. Any idiot would tell you Hillary would win by a landslide.

This is how a trend changes son. ONE POLL at a time.

Trump has charisma, money, and massive momentum. Good luck!

THe lack of political experience is a real issue. Though after Obama if the Left tries to use that, they will be setting new records for hypocrisy.

Why Trump?

Because he is the one with the courage to speak the truth on the real issues that are causing harm to this nation.

I'm not so sure that the experience that one needs to be President necessarily has to come from holding previous political offices. In his entire career in “public service”, how much has Barack Obama learned about how the real world works? Not a damned thing, that's how much. He's got a head full of absurd wrong-wing ideological ideas, and not a lick of the real-world experience to show how wrong these ideas are. I'll take the experience of anyone who has successfully run a business of any kind in the real world, over that.

So subjective the statement 'Absurd wrong ideas'. Who's the ultimate authority on right and wrong? Better to just come out and say, republican good, democrat bad, since this is the philosophy you use to base your answers on.

Charisma perhaps, but he is still dumb as a rock. Trust me he has already begun to unravel. Hear that radio interview? He couldn't keep any foreign policy information straight. He made a total ass of himself.

"What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience"

It says that most republicans have a naïve, sophomoric perception of politics and the presidency, that they incorrectly believe the country can be 'run like a business,' when in fact nothing could be further form the truth.

It illustrates the contempt most on the right have for critical thinking, objective, documented facts and evidence that conflict with rightist dogma, and their propensity to adhere blindly to that failed dogma in spite of the facts.

So what makes a business successful? Profit for one. Good business decisions another, and more importantly, giving their customers what they want.

How could that strategy not be good for running a country? Not borrowing money to the tune of trillions, spending money where it's truly needed and not on NPR. Giving the American people what they want is a good one as well.

No, we really need to run this country like a business. Running it like politicians want to doesn't seem to be working real well.

NPR gets very little taxpayer funding, which is why they always have funding drives. Some of the top moochers are big agriculture and big oil. Especially big oil since they use the US military for protecting their interests in the middle east. This keeps them from having to hire their own mercenaries.

Charisma perhaps, but he is still dumb as a rock. Trust me he has already begun to unravel. Hear that radio interview? He couldn't keep any foreign policy information straight. He made a total ass of himself.

I don't expect him to know the name of every splinter terror group leader out there. He's not a politician.

Dumb as a rock? Not even close son. He went to Wharton. He's very intelligent. Try again.

The OP is too funny...

he might as well have asked ...what political experience the community leader had when he was elected?

yes, I am talking about Barry from Honolulu....what experience did he have?

the answer is plain to see....look at of what US of America has become under his misguidance.

Maybe we're onto something? Look at the fucking mess these experienced political insiders have given us.. and BTW... Obama had slim to none... h was at best a classroom theoretician.
Oh so it was not okay that Obama was inexperience yet you think you're "onto something" when you support idiots with no experience? How about you just admit that you look for any reason to bitch about Obama?

They were smart enough to not buy into the hope and change thing. Plus they did not like his lefty policies.

I don't expect him to know the name of every splinter terror group leader out there. He's not a politician.

Dumb as a rock? Not even close son. He went to Wharton. He's very intelligent. Try again.
Well gee shouldn't he learn them? Trust me this isn't the only crap he doesn't know.

You are really good at making a fool out of yourself.

I'd explain, but I'm certain someone else already did and you denied the truth.

so

:clap2:

That's what Warren Harding said. 'More business in government and less government in business.' This led to the stock market bubble and the great depression. Reagan had a similar philosophy and he took us from being a creditor nation to a debtor nation. The profit motive doesn't give a damn about it's effect on we the people. It's only loyalty is to the bottom line.

I think you are on to something here.

Only political insiders in Washington can understand that to grow an economy you must print trillions of dollars and buy your own debt. They alone have the wisdom to know that unrestricted open borders causes a country to thrive. Who else would give the most extremist Islamic government on the planet nukes that can someday hit the US?

Tell'em Jeb. Tell'em about your love for illegals and Islamic extremists.

jeb.jpg

Well gee shouldn't he learn them? Trust me this isn't the only crap he doesn't know.

I'm sure he will before the next debate.

You're grasping at straws kid.

He built the Trump Towers and dozens of other buildings, do you think he knew how to install the roof and waterproofing system? Did he know the exact type of adhesives and screws that hold the roof down? Does he need to know the size of the counter weights in the elevators? The name and type of refrigerant used in the buildings power plant? t Of course not. He hires people to do that. That's what leaders do. That's what he'll do when he is the POTUS.

He built the Trump Towers and dozens of other buildings, do you think he knew how to install the roof and waterproofing system? Did he know the exact type of adhesives and screws that hold the roof down? Does he need to know the size of the counter weights in the elevators? The name and type of refrigerant used in the buildings power plant? t Of course not. He hires people to do that. That's what leaders do. That's what he'll do when he is the POTUS.
Um okay. Do you know notice how none of that crap has anything to do with being POTUS?

Um okay. Do you know notice how none of that crap has anything to do with being POTUS?

It's called an analogy...

You're quite the.dullard kid.....:rofl:

What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

What does it say about your party's candidates when an assclown like Donald Trump now leads them in the polls?

It's called an analogy...

You're quite the.dullard kid.....:rofl:
Yeah I get that it's an analogy but so far you or anyone has explained WHY Trump is qualified to be president.

Forum List

Back