21 Questions That Donald Trump May Not Want To Answer

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Donald Trump leaves many unanswered questions about his past and a strong reluctance to discuss anything about it. I am sure there are many people who will dismiss this article without considering it, but they should embrace it. Vetting a candidate allows us to see both the good and the bad and allows us to balance that view with the judgment that the candidate will do the correct thing in the right situation. In a Democratic society we pick our candidates and an honest and robust examination should be honored. Imagine if we had given President Obama such an examination? Would he have been elected?

21 Questions For Donald Trump
"I have covered Donald Trump off and on for 27 years — including breaking the story that in 1990, when he claimed to be worth $3 billion but could not pay interest on loans coming due, his bankers put his net worth at minus $295 million. And so I have closely watched what Trump does and what government documents reveal about his conduct.

Reporters, competing Republican candidates, and voters would learn a lot about Trump if they asked for complete answers to these 21 questions.

So, Mr. Trump…

1. You call yourself an “ardent philanthropist,” but have not donated a dollar to The Donald J. Trump Foundation since 2006. You’re not even the biggest donor to the foundation, having given about $3.7 million in the previous two decades while businesses associated with Vince McMahon’s World Wrestling Entertainment gave the Trump Foundation $5 million. All the money since 2006 has come from those doing business with you.

How does giving away other people’s money, in what could be seen as a kickback scheme, make you a philanthropist?

2. New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman successfully sued you, alleging your Trump University was an “illegal educational institution” that charged up to $35,000 for “Trump Elite” mentorships promising personal advice from you, but you never showed up and your “special” list of lenders was photocopied from Scotsman Guide, a magazine found at any bookstore.

Why did you not show up?

3. You claimed The Learning Annex paid you a $1 million speaking fee, but on Larry King Live, you acknowledged the fee was $400,000 and the rest was the promotional value.

Since you have testified under oath that your public statements inflate the value of your assets, can voters use this as a guide, so whenever you say $1, in reality it is only 40 cents?

4. The one-page financial statement handed out at Trump Tower when you announced your candidacy says you’ve given away $102 million worth of land.

Will you supply a list of each of these gifts, with the values you assigned to them?

5. The biggest gift you have talked about appears to be an easement at the Palos Verdes, California, golf course bearing your name on land you wanted to build houses on, but that land is subject to landslides and is now the golf course driving range.

Did you or one of your businesses take a tax deduction for this land that you could not build on and do you think anyone should get a $25 million tax deduction for a similar self-serving gift?

6. Trump Tower is not a steel girder high rise, but 58 stories of concrete.

Why did you use concrete instead of traditional steel girders?"
Read the rest of this stunning article here http://www.nationalmemo.com/21-questions-for-donald-trump/

And the point of your post is what?

Vetting a candidate allows us to see all sides of them. The decision to select them as your runner is still yours.
Let's see. hillary's staff is pleading the 5th but YOU want everyone to vett Trump. Nah, not going to happen.

So you are saying it doesn't matter what is uncovered about Donald Trump, you accept him as your candidate. I can appreciate that and I have actually heard that some people vote like that I just never have spoken to one before.

Donald Trump leaves many unanswered questions about his past and a strong reluctance to discuss anything about it. I am sure there are many people who will dismiss this article without considering it, but they should embrace it. Vetting a candidate allows us to see both the good and the bad and allows us to balance that view with the judgment that the candidate will do the correct thing in the right situation. In a Democratic society we pick our candidates and an honest and robust examination should be honored. Imagine if we had given President Obama such an examination? Would he have been elected?

"I have covered Donald Trump off and on for 27 years — including breaking the story that in 1990, when he claimed to be worth $3 billion but could not pay interest on loans coming due, his bankers put his net worth at minus $295 million. And so I have closely watched what Trump does and what government documents reveal about his conduct.

Reporters, competing Republican candidates, and voters would learn a lot about Trump if they asked for complete answers to these 21 questions.

So, Mr. Trump…

1. You call yourself an “ardent philanthropist,” but have not donated a dollar to The Donald J. Trump Foundation since 2006. You’re not even the biggest donor to the foundation, having given about $3.7 million in the previous two decades while businesses associated with Vince McMahon’s World Wrestling Entertainment gave the Trump Foundation $5 million. All the money since 2006 has come from those doing business with you.

How does giving away other people’s money, in what could be seen as a kickback scheme, make you a philanthropist?

2. New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman successfully sued you, alleging your Trump University was an “illegal educational institution” that charged up to $35,000 for “Trump Elite” mentorships promising personal advice from you, but you never showed up and your “special” list of lenders was photocopied from Scotsman Guide, a magazine found at any bookstore.

Why did you not show up?

3. You claimed The Learning Annex paid you a $1 million speaking fee, but on Larry King Live, you acknowledged the fee was $400,000 and the rest was the promotional value.

Since you have testified under oath that your public statements inflate the value of your assets, can voters use this as a guide, so whenever you say $1, in reality it is only 40 cents?

4. The one-page financial statement handed out at Trump Tower when you announced your candidacy says you’ve given away $102 million worth of land.

Will you supply a list of each of these gifts, with the values you assigned to them?

5. The biggest gift you have talked about appears to be an easement at the Palos Verdes, California, golf course bearing your name on land you wanted to build houses on, but that land is subject to landslides and is now the golf course driving range.

Did you or one of your businesses take a tax deduction for this land that you could not build on and do you think anyone should get a $25 million tax deduction for a similar self-serving gift?

Read the rest of this stunning article here http://www.nationalmemo.com/21-questions-for-donald-trump/

I agree, this is an excellent question for the Clintons.

So, Mr. Trump…

Why did you not show up?

Read the rest of this stunning article here 21 Questions For Donald Trump

No argument from me. I think the Clinton's need to answer a lot of questions themselves, but this article isn't about them.

So, Mr. Trump…

Why did you not show up?

No argument from me. I think the Clinton's need to answer a lot of questions themselves, but this article isn't about them.
Yeah YOU avoid that subject rather openly.

So, Mr. Trump…

Why did you not show up?

I'm not avoiding anything, there is 14 more months to discuss the Clinton's. The subject on the table is Donald Trump.

So, speaking of vetting, do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

So, Mr. Trump…

Why did you not show up?

I'm not avoiding anything, there is 14 more months to discuss the Clinton's. The subject on the table is Donald Trump.
You have been avoiding since the day you got here.

Neither Trump or his supporters can answer these questions. That is why the only responses to the OP will probably be lame deflections and evasions.

So, speaking of vetting, do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

The purpose of vetting is to explore your candidate thoroughly until you are satisfied that they would make a good representative. I didn't vote for Obama, I voted for Gary Johnson.

So, Mr. Trump…

Why did you not show up?

You have been avoiding since the day you got here.

If you didn't want to discuss Trump why did you park here?

You lefties know if Trump were black you'd have zero interest in his qualifications or background. Why do you hate wite people?

Forum List

Back