Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens!
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship....
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States.
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens.
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

So are many of the things Obama has done. Mr. Trump will also possess a telephone and a pen and have a Republican majority in BOTH houses of Congress.

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

I oppose him because he's as egotistical as Obama. He believes ONLY his way is the right way, and that is NEVER true.

That's how he runs his businesses, do as he says or "you're fired" and that's fine, they are HIS businesses. But the government is not HIS government, and we no more need a conservative who won't listen to anyone else, than we have needed a liberal who does so.

Because he is nothing more than a populist preying upon the concerns and fears of the people. He has identified one issue that scares the shit out of people and has no plan other then to deport them which is not financially feasible. At least he is willing to stir the pot and not just keep smoking it! Maybe this country needs a kick in the ass to wake it up.

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

So are many of the things Obama has done. Mr. Trump will also possess a telephone and a pen and have a Republican majority in BOTH houses of Congress.

:lol:

Mr. Trump won't come close to actually winning.

But my real point is: populism is dumb at best, and evil at worst. I would say that Trump and his supporters tend towards the "dumb" side, rather than the evil one. But even so.

But my real point is: populism is dumb at best, and evil at worst. I would say that Trump and his supporters tend towards the "dumb" side, rather than the evil one. But even so.

Speaking of the evil side, the Democrats actually voted in majority to have God taken out of their platform. I head the "yeas" and "nays" on the vote. Just look at the issues the Democrat Party supports and anyone can plainly see for themselves.

If the nation wakes up to ILLEGAL immigration Trump has won elected or not.

Because he is nothing more than a populist preying upon the concerns and fears of the people. He has identified one issue that scares the shit out of people and has no plan other then to deport them which is not financially feasible. At least he is willing to stir the pot and not just keep smoking it! Maybe this country needs a kick in the ass to wake it up.

Has Hillary or Sanders stated that they will work for $1.00 a year and take no pension? No.

Because Trump has about the same respect for the Rule of Law that Obama does.

He speaks platitudes that contain sparse, if any, detail on exactly how he would accomplish his objectives. The few clues he does drop signal use of executive orders instead of working with Congress.

We don't need another Obama-style presidency.

What scares the liberals to death is that they are afraid Trump might actually accomplish some of his goals while their little golf and vacationing god has accomplished very little that has not been detrimental to the country and the people. The main reason folks oppose Trump is that he has promised to create jobs and the leeches are opposed to that idea.

He speaks platitudes that contain sparse, if any, detail on exactly how he would accomplish his objectives. The few clues he does drop signal use of executive orders instead of working with Congress.

Obama and the Democrats opened the door on this with Obamacare. Payback should be expected.

What scares the liberals to death is that they are afraid Trump might actually accomplish some of his goals while their little golf and vacationing god has accomplished very little that has not been detrimental to the country and the people. The main reason folks oppose Trump is that he has promised to create jobs and the leeches are opposed to that idea.
If he shuts down ILLEGALS just the damn ILLEGALS he will get a second term.

Obama and the Democrats opened the door on this with Obamacare. Payback should be expected.

The BEST Payback would be to protect The Constitution and The Rule of Law by unwinding Obama's executive abuses in a legal manner.

A majority of the issues.

His temperament.

The thought of watching him giving a State of the Union address.

Your television has no "off" control? LOL!! It's time we had a President who doesn't have to read a prepared speech from a teleprompter and can think on his feet.

True, that is proven by the fact that idiots voted for Obama twice.

How does the government work? Please all mighty one. Tell us.

You would rather have someone that is owned by special interests? Oh wait....you probably think that is not how government works.

What planet are living on? Do you have any clue?

A majority of the issues.

His temperament.

The thought of watching him giving a State of the Union address.
Your television has no "off" control? LOL!! It's time we had a President who doesn't have to read a prepared speech from a teleprompter and can think on his feet.
Teevees have "off" controls?

Really?

See, this is why I visit this site, you learn something new every day.

The BEST Payback would be to protect The Constitution and The Rule of Law by unwinding Obama's executive abuses in a legal manner.

By leaving it up to nine folks in robes that see themselves as a higher authority than God Himself? The courts are not about the law and justice. The courts are staffed by political activists.

Forum List

Back