What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

Trump's appeal is he is telling you leftists to take political correctness and stick it. I'm not 100% behind him...yet but on that point he gets my support
This "PC police" crap is something you cons have just fabricated in your heads.

You're completely out of touch with reality

I know. How can you take someone seriously when they say something that delusional?
You know I get that college kids get butthurt over PC, but really no one else cares. Of course with Trump, he goes beyond PC by flat out insulting Mexican illegals by calling them racist. That is obviously enough to piss a lot of people off. Being insulting isn't the same as being blunt and telling things how it is. Imagine what would happen if a democratic candidate called the Tea Party a bunch of stupid rednecks. You people would not stop crying over it. You wouldn't respect that kind of candor now would you?

the ignorant OP says: What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

what utter stupidity.., what political experience did our founding fathers have, HUH ???????

do not need political experience, just common sense. :up:
Oh really? You people wouldn't shut up about Obama's inexperience as a senator back in 2008. Why is this different?

the ignorant OP says: What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

what utter stupidity.., what political experience did our founding fathers have, HUH ???????

do not need political experience, just common sense. :up:
Oh really? You people wouldn't shut up about Obama's inexperience as a senator back in 2008. Why is this different?

I guess for the same reason you on the left claimed that Obama's inexperience meant nothing and now that Trump is running, it does.

Trump's appeal is he is telling you leftists to take political correctness and stick it. I'm not 100% behind him...yet but on that point he gets my support

I know. How can you take someone seriously when they say something that delusional?
You know I get that college kids get butthurt over PC, but really no one else cares. Of course with Trump, he goes beyond PC by flat out insulting Mexican illegals by calling them racist. That is obviously enough to piss a lot of people off. Being insulting isn't the same as being blunt and telling things how it is. Imagine what would happen if a democratic candidate called the Tea Party a bunch of stupid rednecks. You people would not stop crying over it. You wouldn't respect that kind of candor now would you?

They called the TP everything else but.........

No they didn't.

No they didn't.

Like when Biden said the Tea Party was acting like terrorists? (He was agreeing with Mike Doyle D-PA)

What does it say about the Democrats when their leading candidate should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and they don't care?
First she would have to be charged with a crime. Guess innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Democrats.

Only when they openly destroy wanted evidence that would prove their guilt.

Talk about what party jumps the gun. You guys were claiming the White-Hispanic was guilty a year before he was found not-guilty.
When did I do this?

It has to be spelled out for you? Not surprising. obama had little real world experience beyond voting present, community agitating for shakedowns and teaching students how to manipulate the Constitution. Not real world stuff.

Both Trump and Carson clawed their way to the top of their respective professions so quite obviously know how to get things done, and on a large scale.

What does it say about the Democrats when their leading candidate should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and they don't care?
First she would have to be charged with a crime. Guess innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Democrats.

Talk about what party jumps the gun. You guys were claiming the White-Hispanic was guilty a year before he was found not-guilty.
When did I do this?

When did I ever complain about Obama not having enough experience?

I was speaking about the left in general.

Your op asks republicans what it means that their leading candidates have no political experience.

We've been trying to answer you, but you keep either completely ignoring our answers, or disagreeing with them.

This shows that your OP was not a serious question, and was just a drive by smear thinly disguised as a question.

Did you even consider the post you just dismissed?

You claim that no one cares about PC, but Trumps supporters are here telling you that one of his charms is the way he challenges it.

Ask yourself, is your reason you are dismissing that reason for Trumps popularity BECAUSE it does not put Trump's supporters in a bad light?

When did I do this?

When did I ever complain about Obama not having enough experience?

I was speaking about the left in general.
That is not a particularly intelligent think to do if you expect people to listen to you.

Obamas political experience? Rabble rousing

Obamas real world experience? Book worm & rabble rousing.

Gop front runners political experience? Watching the left & the right destroy our country with strangulating laws & regulations that they were victims of as job creators.

Real world experience? Held real jobs. Ran real businesses. Know that liberalism is crushing our country. Want Americans to succeed despite their color not because of it.
Bush and the GOP controlled both branches and the Supreme Court for nearly 5 years. Did that help the country? In just the few months Democrats controlled both branches, we got health care to millions more and slowed the cost. Then the GOP got back in and shut down the government costing billions. And they have done nothing since except damage the country.

A lot. Career Politicians are the worst. By far the most corrupt. The country desperately needs non-career politicians.

Republicans would not stop harping on the inexperience of Obama in the 2008 campaign yet now their two top candidates for 2016 have never even seen public office.

Moreover, Trump has virtually no policy ideas whatsoever besides his plan to deport all illegals, which, in reality would cost a quarter of a trillion and take decades to implement according to the CBO. How can republicans be so naive to support this Neanderthal? We have no earthly idea what Trump would do as president and neither does Trump himself. He's just a drama queen craving attention.

Ben Carson has such ridiculous socially conservative views that I have a hard time believing he even actually genuinely believes in them. A retired neurosurgeon could not be this dumb. I think he just spouts that crap because he knows all of the dumb rednecks in this country would go ape shit over it.

Repubs need to realize that there is no way in hell independents and democrats would ever vote for these douche bags. Right now, I think the GOP's chances in 2016 are looking grim.

What does it say??

Hope and Change baby.

It says they are NOT career politicians. They are men of accomplishment living in the real world.

Gop front runners political experience? Watching the left & the right destroy our country with strangulating laws & regulations that they were victims of as job creators.

Real world experience? Held real jobs. Ran real businesses. Know that liberalism is crushing our country. Want Americans to succeed despite their color not because of it.
Bush and the GOP controlled both branches and the Supreme Court for nearly 5 years. Did that help the country? In just the few months Democrats controlled both branches, we got health care to millions more and slowed the cost. Then the GOP got back in and shut down the government costing billions. And they have done nothing since except damage the country.
Slowed the cost?

Are you high or just a liar?

What they've done is stop DumBama from damaging the country. That's why the majority put Republicans back in charge.

Leftists want to brag about Commie Care. To make an analogy, let's say I was elected Mayor of my town. I like the color green, so I tell people that they have to paint their houses green, and if they don't, I'll bust their knees with my baseball bat.

Then when the media comes around, I show them all the green houses and tell them how well everybody liked my idea of green houses.

Sorry, but free Americans spoke. Government should not be there to force people into anything they don't want. Anytime you combine the two words "government" and "force" look out, because you're about to lose more freedom.

And the sad part is how those on the left brag on how they made 11 million more Americans dependent on their federal government. Anti-Americans, every last one of you.

Forum List

Back