What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

Obama was a moron with no real world experience. Now he's an experienced moron
And Trump will remain a moron because he won't get elected.

You've gotten a lot of answers to your question from conservatives, and a consensus was obvious.

If the question was important enough to you to motivate a thread, why have you not responded to answer?
You mean the consensus that it's a good idea to having a candidate with no political experience? It's bullshit. If the top democrat candidate had no political experience you people would not stop bitching about it and you know it.

Seems to me Trump's resonance is because he isn't playing the Washington D.C. PC game... he isn't parsing his words for fear of pissing of this person or that person.. it's more like.. "hey, here's what's on my mind!" Instead of "hey, here's what you want to hear!"

And don't get me wrong.. I haven't jumped on the Trump bandwagon just yet.
trump is resonating with the racist, nativist, idiotic portion of the republican base followed by those dazzled by star power.
you know, a bunch of fucking idiots.
No that was Obama and his pillars.
Lol. Some people will believe anything.

You certainly do. Democrat politicians have been screwing the people of this country over for decades and you let them do it. Why?
They've been doing that on their own, have they?

Yes, they have. I have a Communist Party Newspaper from 1932 and in their they state that 2% of the countries population controls 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took over BOTH houses and held them for 40 continuous years. They also held the Presidency for the majority of the early years. The result after all of that Democrat control, was 1% controls 90% of this nations wealth. So....who were the Democrats working for? Because they sure weren't working for us....

Seems to me Trump's resonance is because he isn't playing the Washington D.C. PC game... he isn't parsing his words for fear of pissing of this person or that person.. it's more like.. "hey, here's what's on my mind!" Instead of "hey, here's what you want to hear!"

And don't get me wrong.. I haven't jumped on the Trump bandwagon just yet.
trump is resonating with the racist, nativist, idiotic portion of the republican base followed by those dazzled by star power.

Nonsense.
Reality. Why do you think people applaud him for telling bush to speak english?

Anger over unwanted negative change.

As is right and proper.
And another example of a trump supporter fitting my description of them

Being angry over unwanted negative change is not "racist, nativist, idiotic".

Nonsense.
Reality. Why do you think people applaud him for telling bush to speak english?

Anger over unwanted negative change.

As is right and proper.
And another example of a trump supporter fitting my description of them

Being angry over unwanted negative change is not "racist, nativist, idiotic".
No, but the characterization as unwanted negative change of a spanish response is

You certainly do. Democrat politicians have been screwing the people of this country over for decades and you let them do it. Why?

Yes, they have. I have a Communist Party Newspaper from 1932 and in their they state that 2% of the countries population controls 76% of the nations wealth. Democrats took over BOTH houses and held them for 40 continuous years. They also held the Presidency for the majority of the early years. The result after all of that Democrat control, was 1% controls 90% of this nations wealth. So....who were the Democrats working for? Because they sure weren't working for us....
Maybe. But I'm not convinced the party that believes the disproportionate allocation of wealth to be desirable is the better option

Maybe. But I'm not convinced the party that believes the disproportionate allocation of wealth to be desirable is the better option

Nor do I but clearly the Democrat party has been in control for far longer than the Repubs and they have hurt the middle class more than the Repubs ever could.

Since the election is still over a year away and not a single primary vote has been cast yet it says very little much like the fact the top polling Democrat candidate is currently under an FBI inestigation.

Obama was a moron with no real world experience. Now he's an experienced moron
And Trump will remain a moron because he won't get elected.

You've gotten a lot of answers to your question from conservatives, and a consensus was obvious.

If the question was important enough to you to motivate a thread, why have you not responded to answer?
You mean the consensus that it's a good idea to having a candidate with no political experience? It's bullshit. If the top democrat candidate had no political experience you people would not stop bitching about it and you know it.

Ike and Washington had no political experience and they did pretty well for the country.

Republicans would not stop harping on the inexperience of Obama in the 2008 campaign yet now their two top candidates for 2016 have never even seen public office.

Moreover, Trump has virtually no policy ideas whatsoever besides his plan to deport all illegals, which, in reality would cost a quarter of a trillion and take decades to implement according to the CBO. How can republicans be so naive to support this Neanderthal? We have no earthly idea what Trump would do as president and neither does Trump himself. He's just a drama queen craving attention.

Donald Trump is very far from my ideal candidate, but as far as experience, I have to say that having successfully run a large business is certainly much better experience than that of Barack Obama, who has never held an honest job in his entire worthless life. There really isn't any criticism that I can think of to apply to Donald Trump, that doesn't apply at least as strongly—if not much, much more so—to Barack Obama.

Last edited:
THe lack of political experience is a real issue. Though after Obama if the Left tries to use that, they will be setting new records for hypocrisy.

Why Trump?

Because he is the one with the courage to speak the truth on the real issues that are causing harm to this nation.

I'm not so sure that the experience that one needs to be President necessarily has to come from holding previous political offices. In his entire career in “public service”, how much has Barack Obama learned about how the real world works? Not a damned thing, that's how much. He's got a head full of absurd wrong-wing ideological ideas, and not a lick of the real-world experience to show how wrong these ideas are. I'll take the experience of anyone who has successfully run a business of any kind in the real world, over that.

Last edited:
You would think you can't do worse than Bush, but Republicans are working overtime trying to find someone worse.

Republicans would not stop harping on the inexperience of Obama in the 2008 campaign yet now their two top candidates for 2016 have never even seen public office.

Moreover, Trump has virtually no policy ideas whatsoever besides his plan to deport all illegals, which, in reality would cost a quarter of a trillion and take decades to implement according to the CBO. How can republicans be so naive to support this Neanderthal? We have no earthly idea what Trump would do as president and neither does Trump himself. He's just a drama queen craving attention.

Ben Carson has such ridiculous socially conservative views that I have a hard time believing he even actually genuinely believes in them. A retired neurosurgeon could not be this dumb. I think he just spouts that crap because he knows all of the dumb rednecks in this country would go ape shit over it.

Repubs need to realize that there is no way in hell independents and democrats would ever vote for these douche bags. Right now, I think the GOP's chances in 2016 are looking grim.
It means they are not criminals like Bill and PIAPS...

Ben Carson has such ridiculous socially conservative views that I have a hard time believing he even actually genuinely believes in them. A retired neurosurgeon could not be this dumb. I think he just spouts that crap because he knows all of the dumb rednecks in this country would go ape shit over it.

Repubs need to realize that there is no way in hell independents and democrats would ever vote for these douche bags. Right now, I think the GOP's chances in 2016 are looking grim.

Think again Billy boy......

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

:rofl:

Donald Trump is very far from my ideal candidate, but as far as experience, I have to say that having successfully run a large business is certainly much better experience than that of Barack Obama, who has never held and honest job in his entire worthless life. There really isn't any criticism that I can think of to apply to Donald Trump, that doesn't apply at least as strongly—if not much, much more so—to Barack Obama.
Barack Obama, who has never held and honest job in his entire worthless life.

So says an ignorant asswipe. Man did he prove you wrong. Republicans are so full of failure they can't see success when bitch-slapped by it.

This card doesn't seem to work any more.

Race-Card-Played.jpg

Last edited:
You would think you can't do worse than Bush, but Republicans are working overtime trying to find someone worse.
No matter how fucked up Hillary and your other slobs are...none could be worse than Obabble. All time forever feckin disaster.

in the land of milk and cookies

Think again Billy boy......

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

:rofl:

No matter how fucked up Hillary and your other slobs are...none could be worse than Obabble. All time forever feckin disaster.
But you can never say why, can you?

LABOR DAY BLAH...
JOBS MISS...
Record 94 Million Americans Not In Labor Force...
Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977...

Record 56,253,000 Women Not Working...
Stocks Plunge After Payrolls Report...

Forum List

Back