What do you dislike most?

Spiders too. I am afraid of spiders. Stupid, I know, but I can't help it! They are such horrifying little creatures! :eek:
the small house spiders don't bother me and I'lll even try to put them outside rather than kill them but when they get large and hairy that's when I call the hubby and tell him to kill it!

A large spider can be dangerous and if it bites you then it can be as bad as a snake bite.

We have black widows in Fresno and I have pest control because of them, I'm afraid my little dachshund could get bitten in my back yard.
It wasn't just one or two but if you didn't check the patio chair, you might sit on one....scary.
My cat is really good at chasing, catching, killing, and eating spiders.

One medium sized brown spider got away from him by curling up in a ball and not moving after the cat batted the spider away. Then when the cat was far enough away still looking for him/her, the spider quickly scrambled away and up a tree trunk.

Spiders are extremely smart. Smartest of all the creeping things.

Won't a poisonous spider hurt your cat? Or are you talking about non poisonous ones?
The cat does not let himself get bit.

He pounces on spiders, pins them down with his 10 claws on his forepaws, and then he bites their "head" off.

All spiders have fangs and all spiders are poisonous.

They are just either more poisonous or less poisonous.

It all depends on size.

I'm impressed...I've had cats and can't remember if any killed spiders or not.

I know my doxie wouldn't kill it, just probably get bit.
My cat is 25% Maine Coon -- a very big cat.
PATROLLING09.JPG

People, things, countries, activities...
A bit provocative, of course, but try to be polite in your answers :)
you

Even if you a complete idiot (which is qite probable considering your post :) ), I hardly believe your statement :)
Who is NLT ???

Just a troll with fantastic popularity :)
All I know is that NLT has been on my ignore list for a very long time.

What do I dislike the most?

Lying backstabbing hypocrites.
You are flashing back to your old forum.

Forget them.

Anyway this thread is one of Comrade Johnson 's queries for his Pravda column on Americans In America.

We do not hate Russia.

We do not hate Russians.

We hate Hillary and we are starting to hate Trump as well.

I also dislike rats, and snakes...kind of goes along with my hatred of back stabbing hypocrites.

Don't care for milk.

As for butter, I do like it and if you don't want all the fat and calories, try marscapone. It tastes just like butter and has about half the calories. TJ's brand is very good and probably the cheapest.

I dislike milk, I consider it cow mucous and don't think human babies should be raised on it. I do like half and half in my industrial strength coffee though.

I am starting to hate fat boy Kim in N.Korea more and more.

He just took us to the brink of nuclear war.

I'm glad he backed down.

DJ Trump won't back down.

I dislike milk, I consider it cow mucous and don't think human babies should be raised on it. I do like half and half in my industrial strength coffee though.
Milk is actually mammal sweat.

It is good for you.

The sweat has electrolytes in it that you need.

And the cream is a nutritious lipid fat dissolved in the sweat.

I love milk.

And cheese.

And yogurt.

And buttermilk.

And pizza.

And grilled cheese sandwiches.

Forum List

Back