What do you dislike most?

As a kid, I used to hate eggplant, but I've grown to like it now that I'm in my 30's. I'm also not the biggest fan of cauliflower unless it's prepared well. I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite vegetable. And I do love vegetables.

Eggplant has to be crispy or I don't really like it. Too slimy.

Yeah, maybe it was the texture or something. I can't rationalize why I didn't like it as a kid. But now I really like it when it's done well.

As a kid, I used to hate eggplant, but I've grown to like it now that I'm in my 30's. I'm also not the biggest fan of cauliflower unless it's prepared well. I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite vegetable. And I do love vegetables.

Yeah, maybe it was the texture or something. I can't rationalize why I didn't like it as a kid. But now I really like it when it's done well.

I didn't like mashed potatoes as a kid because of the texture. It would make me gag. Now, I can't get enough mashed potatoes! I absolutely love them!

I didn't like mashed potatoes as a kid because of the texture. It would make me gag. Now, I can't get enough mashed potatoes! I absolutely love them!

I've always been a fan of mashed potatoes. :)

I've always been a fan of mashed potatoes. :)

I was quite a picky eater as a kid. Lol! I wouldn't eat a lot of things that I really like now.

Wait, did I say spiders?

Spiders are boss.

I meant to say Jews.
How about Jewish Spiders?

sammy-plush-toy.jpg

Forum List

Back