What do you dislike most?

I hate waking up and going to work! :cry:

:D

That's why I prefer 2nd or 3rd shift over 1st. I like to sit around, be lazy, and drink my coffee in the morning.

What do you do for work, if you don't mind sharing? :)
Hi Chris!
002.gif

I totally agree with you! I'm a store clerk and I like to work in the afternoon or even at night! But in the morning... I want to be the queen of laziness
icon_imslow.gif

The things on this Earth that I hate the most are mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, mites, and leeches.

Fleas, ticks and mites are universally American.

Mosquitoes and leeches are mostly tropical especially the deadly ones.

People, things, countries, activities...
A bit provocative, of course, but try to be polite in your answers :)

People who don't think. People who just "know" things, and don't bother to figure out whether it's actually real or not. This forum is full of them.

I dislike getting a ticket for an innocent wheelie. If it's away from traffic it isn't harming anyone? lol

People who don't think. People who just "know" things, and don't bother to figure out whether it's actually real or not. This forum is full of them.

And there's a place somewhere which is free from such people? :)

He's one of them. That's why he has to put everyone on ignore all the time. :D
Azzholes, retards, morons, and idiots SHOULD be put on ignore.

Life is too short to waste time on these imbeciles.

Don't go agreeing with me, Yiostheoy. :mad: I never put you on ignore.

:smiliehug:

Spiders too. I am afraid of spiders. Stupid, I know, but I can't help it! They are such horrifying little creatures! :eek:
the small house spiders don't bother me and I'lll even try to put them outside rather than kill them but when they get large and hairy that's when I call the hubby and tell him to kill it!

Bad Italian food. Worst pizza I've ever had was in FL. A frozen pizza would have been better. Went to a Italian restaurant in CO and asked for Fettuccine Alfredo figuring how bad could the screw it up. I got buttered noodles and barely any butter at that. I thought they forgot the sauce and sent it back but nope buttered noodles was what they considered Fettuccine Alfredo. No Parmesan or Romano cheese, just butter. :confused: I never order Italian away from home because I know I'll be disappointed.

Spiders too. I am afraid of spiders. Stupid, I know, but I can't help it! They are such horrifying little creatures! :eek:
the small house spiders don't bother me and I'lll even try to put them outside rather than kill them but when they get large and hairy that's when I call the hubby and tell him to kill it!

I feel bad about killing them, but if I find them in my house, they are goners.

A large spider can be dangerous and if it bites you then it can be as bad as a snake bite.

A large spider can be dangerous and if it bites you then it can be as bad as a snake bite.

We have black widows in Fresno and I have pest control because of them, I'm afraid my little dachshund could get bitten in my back yard.
It wasn't just one or two but if you didn't check the patio chair, you might sit on one....scary.

People, things, countries, activities...
A bit provocative, of course, but try to be polite in your answers :)
I loath the fact that conservatives who spent 7 plus year whining about ACA, have nothing better. Who tormented Hillary to defeat over emails and Bengazi, yet gives the Lyin King, ie Trump a pass. I loath the fact that people in this country as so ignorant that it literally makes you ill realizing how stupid they are and I dislike greatly, conservatives here who turn a blind eye TO FACTS!!

Do you post in bold black because you're a negro?
I think "wigger" is the proper term.

We have black widows in Fresno and I have pest control because of them, I'm afraid my little dachshund could get bitten in my back yard.
It wasn't just one or two but if you didn't check the patio chair, you might sit on one....scary.
My cat is really good at chasing, catching, killing, and eating spiders.

One medium sized brown spider got away from him by curling up in a ball and not moving after the cat batted the spider away. Then when the cat was far enough away still looking for him/her, the spider quickly scrambled away and up a tree trunk.

Spiders are extremely smart. Smartest of all the creeping things.

My cat is really good at chasing, catching, killing, and eating spiders.

One medium sized brown spider got away from him by curling up in a ball and not moving after the cat batted the spider away. Then when the cat was far enough away still looking for him/her, the spider quickly scrambled away and up a tree trunk.

Spiders are extremely smart. Smartest of all the creeping things.

Won't a poisonous spider hurt your cat? Or are you talking about non poisonous ones?

Forum List

Back