what choice would you make?????

This is my body, in my house, in my country. I don't want anything of mine invaded by those, who by their very presence, will harm these things. I wasn't put on this earth to be the passive host of anything that will harm me. And, I don't give a damn if it's termites, a virus, or illegal alien humans who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. They have no right to harm me. I don't care if they love their families. I don't care if they just want to work. I just don't care. Their intent doesn't matter a bit to me. What I'm concerned about is the effect of their presence. Yammer, yammer, of course they all want better lives for themselves and their families! So, damn what?

Pond scum wants a better life. Dung beetles want a better life. The AIDS virus wants a better life. It's nature's way to have all living things seek a better life. All living things want to be comfortable. Flat worms in a Petri dish will move to an area of the Petri dish where they feel more comfortable. Germs will move to bodies where they feel more comfortable. It never ends. Some humans don't move to other areas because they work hard and build the place where they live into a place that is comfortable. Americans have done that to the U.S. We've made our place comfortable--for us. Now, other humans who are too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent to make their own places comfortable, figure they can just walk across the border and take over all the comfort that we've built.

What the hell are we, the universal hosts for anything and everything that can crawl into our bodies, our homes and our nation? Is that our purpose in life? Is that why we exist?

I don't think so.

Also where in my original post did this say that the question concerned MEXICANS? It did not say a race, once again the resident racist decided that for everyone. this could have applied to the Irish potatoe famine, or the Chinese that came here to work on the railroad because it was work that noboby else would take. They too were the scum of the pond, for the first generation or so. as is the case I can only speak of the areas that I have lived in, that being Iowa, Minn, Kan, Tex, Fla and Calif. I have not had ONE BAD EXPERIANCE with ANY IMMIGRANT! Illegal or Legal. Maybe its my good looks or maybe its the way I carry myself but thats not the point. not everyone has problems they way that some would have us believe. The old saying that you reap what you sow still stands true, dont show any respect? Dont expect to recieve any.

jon_forward said:
Also where in my original post did this say that the question concerned MEXICANS? It did not say a race, once again the resident racist decided that for everyone.
The only mention of "MEXICANS" or race is only in your post right here. The posts that I posted up above make NO mention of "MEXICANS" or race. I belive that is racist to assume those posts are ONLY about "MEXICANS"

Will the real "resident racist" please stand up?

Big D said:
The only mention of "MEXICANS" or race is only in your post right here. The posts that I posted up above make NO mention of "MEXICANS" or race. I belive that is racist to assume those posts are ONLY about "MEXICANS"

Will the real "resident racist" please stand up?

Are you standing Big D? You think people are stupid enough to believe that you aren't talking about Hispanics? Or are you talking about illegal Dutch? Don't bullshit us, the proof that you hate Hispanics illegal or not is all over your posts.

AHHH OCA,
OCA is a guy who is a outspoken advocate in favor of the laws of affirmitive action. The laws of Affirmitive Action are laws based on the belief or fact that the standards of a civil socity must be lowered for only blacks and hispanics to be able to succeed.

Thanks for standing up.

nothing racist???? D are you losing it? is dementia setting in? these are your own words......I left alot out but heres some of your diatribe.

Carumba! I must have gotten some bad Mexican onions the other day
Most of them sneek over here like animals, leaving behind their familys causing a epidemic of women with children who are living in poverty in mexico.
Mexicans love to act like there a muy macho proud culture, it's bullshit their lowlifes.
Ya talk about propoganda, what this crap about how mexicans are more proud then white Americans, I don't see Americans abandoning their country to go sponge off the success of mexicans.

I can back it with facts:
Americans have changed their outlook regarding this irresponsible activity over the past few decades partly because of the commendable consciousness-raising efforts of Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD). But there has been no such cultural shift among Mexicans or in Mexico. There are laws against drunk driving there, but a small bribe to the arresting officer may be all that is required to fix things. Mexico City police actually suspended breathalyzers and checkpoints on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve last year, saying that drunks would sleep it off before driving.

Traditionally, drinking to excess is valued in Mexican and Latin culture, where it is seen an expression of machismo. Moreover, MADD reports that Hispanics believe it takes 6-8 drinks to affect driving, while Americans think it takes 2-4 drinks.

In 2001, according to MADD, 44.1 percent of California's drunk driving arrests in 2001 were of Hispanics, although Hispanics made up only 31.3 percent of the state's population
Hispanic drivers, as a whole, experience a disproportionately high number of drunk-driving arrests and accidents -- along with alcoholism, drug abuse, "macho" attitudes and illiteracy key factors -- according to a long-overlooked federal study that shows car crashes are the third leading cause of Hispanics' deaths.
Yet one more politician sucking the mexican pecker, at least your not alone OCA.
Ya sure, blacks and hispanics have the highest murder, rape, child abuse, spousal abuse, child abandonment, abortions, children born with aids, dropouts etc.......

Got to love those black and hispanic "family values"?
Shit, them beaners risk the baby, mama, grandpa grandma lives when they cross the boarder, how many beans have died just this years
touche yourself!!!!!!!

The answer to your question is obviously that most people would do anything necessary to assure the survival of their families. But your attempt to present that as a justification for criticism of immigration policy is flawed reasoning. The driving issue behind illegal immigration has nothing to do with the desire of a poor foreigner for a better life. The issue that must be given priority is our national security and our right to control our borders. No one has a right to enter this country illegally.

Today we are under attack by murderous zealots who seek to inflict tens if not hundreds of thousands of casualties and they can easily enter this country undetected. Our porous borders need to be secured to improve our national security. Our procedures for tracking foreign visitors need to be VASTLY improved.

Second, the United States is not the welfare agency for the world. Even if we had the desire, we do not have the capacity to act as the cornucopia which dispenses the largesse to solve all of the problems of all the countries in the world. Illegal aliens already cost the US taxpayers billions of dollars each year. Money badly needed for defense, debt reduction and myriad other needs.

If you care to argue that immigration policy needs to be streamlined in order to facilitate those who seek to come here for legitimate purposes, I would support your view. But to suggest that one may cross our borders at his or her discretion simply because of a perceived need is a concept that is fraught with hazard.

We need to place our world view within the framework of "we do what we can so long as it does not jepoardize our nation". Somehow many liberals have a problem accepting that.

Big D said:
This is my body, in my house, in my country. I don't want anything of mine invaded by those, who by their very presence, will harm these things. I wasn't put on this earth to be the passive host of anything that will harm me. And, I don't give a damn if it's termites, a virus, or illegal alien humans who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. They have no right to harm me. I don't care if they love their families. I don't care if they just want to work. I just don't care. Their intent doesn't matter a bit to me. What I'm concerned about is the effect of their presence. Yammer, yammer, of course they all want better lives for themselves and their families! So, damn what?

Pond scum wants a better life. Dung beetles want a better life. The AIDS virus wants a better life. It's nature's way to have all living things seek a better life. All living things want to be comfortable. Flat worms in a Petri dish will move to an area of the Petri dish where they feel more comfortable. Germs will move to bodies where they feel more comfortable. It never ends. Some humans don't move to other areas because they work hard and build the place where they live into a place that is comfortable. Americans have done that to the U.S. We've made our place comfortable--for us. Now, other humans who are too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent to make their own places comfortable, figure they can just walk across the border and take over all the comfort that we've built.

What the hell are we, the universal hosts for anything and everything that can crawl into our bodies, our homes and our nation? Is that our purpose in life? Is that why we exist?

I don't think so.

Violating the rules again small d?

Your post was not original. Post the link.
http://www.newnation.org/Millard/They-are-just-here-to-work.html

Merlin1047......I whole-heartedly agree with most of your post.The Immigration process needs to be changed in alot of ways. If it was easier for the immigrants to legally enter this country we wouldnt have the problems we have now,IMHO. I am not saying we open up the borders, they already are. it shouldnt take years to get a work visa. also I dont believe that the immigrant should be able to use our welfare system to the point that they can as of now. emergancy care yes, monthly checks no. a work visa is just that....a WORK visa. work or go home. same rules that apply to us apply to them. I will add that all of the Hispanics I know all work, most of them work 2 jobs. Pay all their own bills and are law-biding.not all immigrants are sponges, illegal or legal. also I am not saying we let just anybody in, I dont have all the answers but the system we have now is broken beyond repair. as for the cost of the new program, take a set small amount out of the immigrants pay check weekly until the cost/fee's are recouped. set a time for them to either have to return to their homeland or become a citizen. If they have had no problems with the law, have had a full time job they would be eligible for citizenship. Oh yes, They must have a good command of the ENGLISH language, written and spoken as the test they take would be in the language of the land. this is just a start but its better then what we have now.

Jon,
Everything I wrote is fact, A racist is a person who avoids the facts.

Big D said:
Jon,
Everything I wrote is fact, A racist is a person who avoids the facts.

No everything you write is not a fact, thats a fact.

Also let me get this straight, a person who does not hate minorities is a racist and a person who does is not a racist?

OCA said:
No everything you write is not a fact, thats a fact.

Also let me get this straight, a person who does not hate minorities is a racist and a person who does is not a racist?
Now what are you yapping about? Just stick to the facts monkey boy, you get way to emotional.

OCA said:
You have no facts there yellow bellied coward boy.
Damm, thats a good one their John Wayne.

Hey I'd ratter be a yellow belly, then a cum belly like yourself.

Big D said:
Damm, thats a good one their John Wayne.

Hey I'd ratter be a yellow belly, then a cum belly like yourself.

You'd "ratter" LMFAO!

Is cum belly gonna be the nickname for your future Hispanic in laws? I mean from all evidence y'all like fraternizing(for lack of better term) with Hispanics lol

OCA said:
You'd "ratter" LMFAO!

Is cum belly gonna be the nickname for your future Hispanic in laws? I mean from all evidence y'all like fraternizing(for lack of better term) with Hispanics lol
Their ain't a beaner within 100 miles of my istate.

Forum List

Back