what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by NewGuy
Other races teach close-knit traditional family values and sharing one's culture as a gift.

The criminal element takes it to the extreme.

Traditional whites care more about other things and have seperated from that.

-Except the racist bastards with nothing but traditional prejeduce and hate to pass.

Exactly, i've got hundreds of Greeks I could call on if I needed a hand with something, I think this is what he's lacking in his life and it pisses him off.

You still ran and leech.

We should all take a stand for "respocability".
The place I left was not America anymore.

And what the fuck is "respocability"?.

That's because I come at you like a freakin boomerang freight train and knock your Schizzle into tomorrowland before you even know what is going on. I can dance up and down your entire theology without batting an eyelash and you can't even figure out where it's coming from.

You aren't half the protoplasmic mitochondria you like to believe you are.

-You just look like it.

not a single point, nor answer....great post bud!!:p:

Originally posted by Big D
The place I left was not America anymore.

And what the fuck is "respocability"?.

Your quote, letterman. Why do you think it is in quotes?

Before you change it, we can all see the timestamp.

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
not a single point, nor answer....great post bud!!:p:

I have already adressed all of your points.

We need a translator for you.

Big-D maybe?

Other races teach close-knit traditional and sharing one's culture as a gift.
Ya sure, blacks and hispanics have the highest murder, rape, child abuse, spousal abuse, child abandonment, abortions, children born with aids, dropouts etc.......

Got to love those black and hispanic "family values"?

Hey I tried to fix it, I voted for prop 187 but the U.S government stabbed all Americans in the back.

If it was just myself I would have stayed, and killed one more invader, but I got three young strawberry blond blue eyed girls I'm respocable for.

I don't know D, what the fuck is respocability you halfwit? We thought maybe you could shed some light for us

Ya sure, blacks and hispanics have the highest murder, rape, child abuse, spousal abuse, child abandonment, abortions, children born with aids, dropouts etc.......

Got to love those black and hispanic "family values"?

Propoganda. I guess they don't teach their kids to run like a coward so they are not as "family value oriented" as you D.

Originally posted by OCA
I don't know D, what the fuck is respocability you halfwit? We thought maybe you could shed some light for us
O.K, Lets just do things your way, we will avoid all issues and just look for spelling errors.

:laugh:

This is funny.

I almost feel guilty. This whole discussion is so easy it feels like I should be working or something.

O.K, Lets just do things your way, we will avoid all issues and just look for spelling errors.

No issue being avoided, there is some crime in the minority community. You think its genetics, I KNOW its socioeconomic. You're wrong i'm right, see no avoidance.

Originally posted by OCA
Propoganda. I guess they don't teach their kids to run like a coward so they are not as "family value oriented" as you D.
Shit, them beaners risk the baby, mama, grandpa grandma lives when they cross the boarder, how many beans have died just this years.

Get some money OCA, then you too can move out of your slum in Washington D.C.

Joycey boy has been watching for a while......wonder when he will show up to drop the iq in the room.

Originally posted by OCA
No issue being avoided, there is some crime in the minority community. You think its genetics, I KNOW its socioeconomic. You're wrong i'm right, see no avoidance.
Some Crime? At least be honest about that.

So now people murder and rape because they are poor?

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White.

Shit, them beaners risk the baby, mama, grandpa grandma lives when they cross the boarder, how many beans have died just this years.

Get some money OCA, then you too can move out of your slum in Washington D.C.

Ah this has been fun but I feel like i'm kicking the other guy when he's on the canvas out cold.

"Beaners" nah he's not racist :rolleyes:

Visit D.C. once so you can at least have an informed opinion, or is it that your mule can't get you to the bus stop?

Many people believe that crime is a product of poverty and lack of "advantages." However, the District of Columbia, which enjoys the highest average annual salaries and is second only to Alaska in personal income per capita, leads the nation in just about every category of crime including murder, robbery, aggravated assault, and vehicle theft. D.C. also has the country's strictest gun control, highest police costs per capita, highest ration of police and correctional officers per citizen, and highest rate of incarceration. Its permanent population is over 80% Black. West Virginia, which has the nation's lowest crime rate, suffers from chronic poverty and has the highest unemployment in the U.S. It also has the fewest police per capita. West Virginia is over 96% White.

Mind sourcing that little piece of propoganda there?

I have already adressed all of your points.

We need a translator for you.

Big-D maybe?

Besides, are you saying my post contained more racism than an organization named "La Raza"? I don't know where your coming from at all on this one bud...

For the race, everything, for those outside the race, nothing -- motto of La Raza

I'm still awaiting an answer......
:confused:

Come on OCA, you and your wife can come clean my house.

No wonder why you care so much for illegals, you and your wife do the same work as them.

Wow. Kind of hard to argue with numbers like that isn't it. But wait, maybe numbers themselves, by their very nature are racist, designed by the white man to hold minorities back....:eek: That's the only explanation for this...NOT!:p:

Come on OCA, you and your wife can come clean my house.

No wonder why you care so much for illegals, you and your wife do the same work as them.

I'd take my honest work over your lying about being a millionaire anyday. You still don't get it, you're opinion of me is not credible because you yourself lack credibility.

Oh well this is the point I know i've got you beat because you drag family members into it, you only go farther down into the pits of scumbagedness from here, have fun.

Forum List

Back