Would you hire this person?

Its shocking that our liberal culture has fallen so far

As bonus question, is the first freak on this video a man pretending to be a woman or a female pretending to be male?

If this this is the competition, I'm gonna go get me a job..in addition to my normal job, just because I can and I have bills and another job wouldn't hurt me ary a bit.
I might be a little bit older, but dammit I ran a crew of 4-5 people for over 20 years and how that went was I had to do what it took to make them their money. And I did it day in and day out.
A little job isn't much of a challenge to me. I've done jobs bigger than most of their managers ever thought of existing. We'll see what happens, they'll probably say I'm too old or too white. :dunno:

Last edited:

As bonus question, is the first freak on this video a man pretending to be a woman or a female pretending to be male?

Well, if my choice was between this guy and Trump, I would hire this guy.

Though I recommend he not stray too close to any electromagnets...

If I saw this shithead waiting outside my office for an interview I would tell my secretary to get rid of him/her/it.

That sorry piece of shit is probably a thousand time more competent than that Potatohead SOB that you cast members of Idiocracy voted for.

Though I recommend he not stray too close to any electromagnets...
Well! Your fucktardation is hereby confirmed! :D

It appears to me, you have little to offer on the topic
You wouldn't last 1/2 hour with me on a job, wussboi.
You see, when I hire someone, they have to be able to do certain things that are kinda manly.
Pretty much cuts you out, huh?
Oh, but I've had a smattering of women do the job, too.
I don't think you'd be up to snuff, brah. :dunno:

Last edited:
Same with construction crews.
All in Construction around here in Maine have beards down to their chests! I didn't know these bearded guys were in Construction (or they were lumberjack, or they were fishermen, or Lobstermen or small farmers)

We moved here from the silicone valley of the East coast, Boston Mass area and they all are clean shaven geeks, pretty much in our previous surroundings...

So, all these long bearded men walking around and shopping that I saw, my first thought was that there must be some kind of Amish Community, or Puritan, or some kind of religious sect, or even a cult, a bunch of bums, or a Sovereign Citizen type group around where we moved to???)

then the hubby and I were shopping in a small Antique Store in our small town center, and this long bearded guy was talking to this pretty well dressed, middle aged woman behind the counter, and then he said his goodbyes and left....

Well we got to chit chatting with this woman, the owner of the shop, she welcomed us to the town and invited us to a Pot Luck she had at her Antique shop every Thursday night...

we went, and low and behold the bearded man was there holding a beer chit chatting with a whole bunch of other long bearded men... I thought, What the heck?

turned out that they all worked in Construction, and three of them were farmers too....small farms, one with cattle, one with pigs, and the other farmed chickens and in summers up here, they were brick layers, or roofers, or stick builders or carpenters.... they had a pack with eachother, for when and if, shit hits the fan, they'd trade and barter their meat selection! :lol: The one initial bearded guy was the antique shop owner's husband.

Anyway, that was a rude awakening that these long bearded men, were hard working, busting their balls to provide for their families, regular old men!!! Who welcomed me and Matt, and took us under their wing, to make us Mainers! When they found out we did not own a gun, one of the bearded guys gave Matt one he didn't use, for safety here in the Maine Woods....

Just awesome awesome awesome people! LONG Beards and all!

You can't judge a book by its cover, was a lesson we both learned!

Last edited:
All in Construction around here in Maine have beards down to their chests! I didn't know these bearded guys were in Construction (or they were lumberjack, or they were fishermen, or Lobstermen or small farmers)

We moved here from the silicone valley of the East coast, Boston Mass area and they all are clean shaven geeks, pretty much in our previous surroundings...

So, all these long bearded men walking around and shopping that I saw, my first thought was that there must be some kind of Amish Community, or Puritan, or some kind of religious sect, or even a cult, a bunch of bums, or a Sovereign Citizen type group around where we moved to???)

then the hubby and I were shopping in a small Antique Store in our small town center, and this long bearded guy was talking to this pretty well dressed, middle aged woman behind the counter, and then he said his goodbyes and left....

Well we got to chit chatting with this woman, the owner of the shop, she welcomed us to the town and invited us to a Pot Luck she had at her Antique shop every Thursday night...

we went, and low and behold the bearded man was there holding a beer chit chatting with a whole bunch of other long bearded men... I thought, What the heck?

turned out that they all worked in Construction, and three of them were farmers too....small farms, one with cattle, one with pigs, and the other farmed chickens and in summers up here, they were brick layers, or roofers, or stick builders or carpenters.... they had a pack with eachother, for when and if, shit hits the fan, they'd trade and barter their meat selection! :lol: The one initial bearded guy was the antique shop owner's husband.

Anyway, that was a rude awakening that these long bearded men, we're hard working, busting their balls to provide for their families, regular old men!!! Who welcomed me and Matt, and took us under their wing, to make us Mainers! When they found out we did not own a gun, one of the bearded guys gave Matt one he didn't use, for safety here in the Maine Woods....

My eldest son is one of those bearded fellows he drives a dump truck for construction.

You wouldn't last 1/2 hour with me on a job, wussboi.
You see, when I hire someone, they have to be able to do certain things that are kinda manly.
Pretty much cuts you out, huh?
Oh, but I've had a smattering of women do the job, too.
I don't think you'd be up to snuff, brah. :dunno:
Sorry, I wouldn't do those manly things to you. You'll have find someone else.

Last edited:

Anyway, that was a rude awakening that these long bearded men, were hard working, busting their balls to provide for their families, regular old men!!! Who welcomed me and Matt, and took us under their wing, to make us Mainers! When they found out we did not own a gun, one of the bearded guys gave Matt one he didn't use, for safety here in the Maine Woods....

You are so right. I was in Central Oregon a few winters ago and stopped in a coffee shop in a small town. There were two guys with beards both at least 6' 2" and 250 lbs sitting at at a table next to us. Told the wife these guys must be lumberjacks. They looked as tough as nails. Then I notice one was reading a book of poetry drinking a latte with wiped cream, and other had painted nails. Now I guess they could have been lumberjacks but I kind of doubt it.

Forum List

Back