What do you think about the idea of Russia forfeiting land to Ukraine to pay back the debt?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Imagine you live where you get bombed. Bombed to destroy your city or area. Who should pay to fix the problem? I say Russia needs to repay Ukraine by giving Ukraine their territory in Russia and adding payments to pay for damaged Ukraine cities. What would you want to do were this your personal problem?

This is what a Ukrainian person would want done.

Does this mean that the US is going to pay the health costs of all the Iraqis and civilians that live in the area where we had used, and are suffering from our use of depleted uranium in Iraq?

stahp already.

This is like expecting Israel to apologize or stop their war because some aid workers were killed by mistake.

It is utter tripe.

Imagine you live where you get bombed. Bombed to destroy your city or area. Who should pay to fix the problem? I say Russia needs to repay Ukraine by giving Ukraine their territory in Russia and adding payments to pay for damaged Ukraine cities. What would you want to do were this your personal problem?

Cash only.

Why should they? The Russians paid for that land in blood. They owe nothing. If it really mattered to the West they would have been willing to fight from the beginning.

Do you plan on giving up your place to some aggrieved Indian? See how silly such notions are?

Does this mean that the US is going to pay the health costs of all the Iraqis and civilians that live in the area where we had used, and are suffering from our use of depleted uranium in Iraq?

stahp already.

This is like expecting Israel to apologize or stop their war because some aid workers were killed by mistake.

It is utter tripe.
I actually believe that thanks to Democrats, the US does pay Iraqis for the imaginary damage done by depleted uranium radiation. See there is no radiation at all. It was a fiction.

The only reason Putin hasn't turned Odessa to rubble is because its rich "Russian Riveria."
Putin will not end this, his death most likely will.. Ukraine is possibly to proud to blow it...

Why should they? The Russians paid for that land in blood. They owe nothing. If it really mattered to the West they would have been willing to fight from the beginning.

Do you plan on giving up your place to some aggrieved Indian? See how silly such notions are?
Imagine it was your home that was destroyed by the Russians. Would you feel the same?

Would that include Crimea? Why would Ukraine want Russian territory for prime Black Sea frontage?

Would that include Crimea? Why would Ukraine want Russian territory for prime Black Sea frontage?
YES, Crimea does not belong to Russia. I used to believe the opposite due to the propaganda here in the US where we were told Russians in Crimea voted to leave the union called Russia.
I learned that is a lie.

Irrelevant, this isn't about feelings. Again, are you willing to give up your land to Indians?
If the indians repay us the amounts at todays worth and they demand they get it back.

Russia is doing this now. What the US did against the Indians was long ago. We can't hold our ancestors culpable due to them all dead.

Let's see, Ukraine gave up its Nukes and a Treaty was signed giving Ukraine The Crimea and Odessa. Russia started attacking Ukraine without provocation. Russia has nada of good well or honesty in what it is doing. Murder, destroy millions on honest peoples homes.
Who knows how many Hundreds of Thousands of military large Caliber explosives shot at innocent people. The Russian Regime is so
crooked it can't even do the decent thing when it comes to its own people being slaughtered along with Ukraine's populace.
I feel no sense of pity for thieves, no mater their reasoning. Hang em high is the only way to end it. What I under stand about Odessa is
that it is so multi national maybe 10 different countries people reside there, most likely many more.

If the indians repay us the amounts at todays worth and they demand they get it back.

Russia is doing this now. What the US did against the Indians was long ago. We can't hold our ancestors culpable due to them all dead.
There you go, buy up the land from Russia, problem solved. Otherwise start a GoFundMe and join the struggle. Just leave me and my money out of this Eurotrash conflict.

I actually believe that thanks to Democrats, the US does pay Iraqis for the imaginary damage done by depleted uranium radiation. See there is no radiation at all. It was a fiction.
1712280186326.png

Depleted uranium-catalyzed oxidative DNA damage: absence of significant alpha particle decay​

In Vitro Immune Toxicity of Depleted Uranium: Effects on Murine Macrophages, CD4+ T Cells, and Gene Expression Profiles​

MoD knew shells were cancer risk​

1712280485651.png

Now I spous'. . . you will deny that Agent Orange is poison too?

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 927383

Depleted uranium-catalyzed oxidative DNA damage: absence of significant alpha particle decay​

In Vitro Immune Toxicity of Depleted Uranium: Effects on Murine Macrophages, CD4+ T Cells, and Gene Expression Profiles​

MoD knew shells were cancer risk​

View attachment 927386

Now I spous'. . . you will deny that Agent Orange is poison too?

:auiqs.jpg:
Agent Orange is proven to harm humans.

Depleted Uranium as explained by Americans is pure fiction.

They either don't understand depleted or they simply lie.

There you go, buy up the land from Russia, problem solved. Otherwise start a GoFundMe and join the struggle. Just leave me and my money out of this Eurotrash conflict.
Russia is the debtor. What is hard to understand they stole property. You have to be a Russian if your claim that your money gets used is a fact.

Irrelevant, this isn't about feelings. Again, are you willing to give up your land to Indians?
I think what you say to me is let the Russians steal your land and you will not make it about feelings.

Russia is the debtor. What is hard to understand they stole property. You have to be a Russian if your claim that your money gets used is a fact.
They didn't steal it, they conquered it. Whining isn't going to get them to give it back. Nobody is stopping you from fighting for the Ukraine. Leave us out of it.

1991 it was when The Soviet union broke up into 15 different Countries, since then they have invaded a bunch.

So, let's say in 2050 the USA formally dissolves into 7 different states/ bordered by Oceans and rivers because of unsolvable debts.
20 years go by, Texas starts invading one at a time up thru the Heartland, middle of the Grain belts. See where it's going most likely.
Then New England starts invading Canada, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota .
California takes Mexico, Arizona, Nevads, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.

It's all inevitable. Sure its nuke time.

I don't think you understand the situation clearly.

Both Crimea, and the oblasts in the Donbas, voted their independence, because both the government in Kyiv and the Western nations, were not upholding their agreements under the various Minsk agreements.

This? They have even admitted to.

This is not even controversial anymore.

Once they had their independence, they petitioned to join the Russian federation. Putin was, before the war, reticent on this move, thought the Dumas approved it immediately.

Thus. . you see, it is NOT, "Russian," territory, but territory that belongs to those who live there.

You are welcome to deny these FACTS all you like. But if the west had not instigated a coup in Kyiv and overthrown an elected unity government, or if the current guy had not betrayed the folks in the East, all of this might have been avoided.

The upshot however, is people CANNOT "steal," their own property. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back