what choice would you make?????

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
Wow. Kind of hard to argue with numbers like that isn't it. But wait, maybe numbers themselves, by their very nature are racist, designed by the white man to hold minorities back....:eek: That's the only explanation for this...NOT!:p:

You see how its not sourced? He doesn't want people to see the skewed racist website it comes from.

Besides, are you saying my post contained more racism than an organization named "La Raza"? I don't know where your coming from at all on this one bud...

For the race, everything, for those outside the race, nothing -- motto of La Raza

I'm still awaiting an answer......
:confused:

Translation of NewGuy's statements to Captain_Steel:

The fact you do the same thing when you have more people in positions of power in America of YOUR skin tone than THEY do, means you are more racist by simple fact that a LITTLE comment from you equals the weight of a BIG one from them.

If you need help with that, may I suggest hooked on phonics or www.m-w.com

Originally posted by OCA
I'd take my honest work over your lying about being a millionaire anyday. You still don't get it, you're opinion of me is not credible because you yourself lack credibility.

Oh well this is the point I know i've got you beat because you drag family members into it, you only go farther down into the pits of scumbagedness from here, have fun.
OCA, you think you own your own bussiness, but just because you send your wife out to clean houses, does not make you a bussiness owner.

And I'm not a millionaire, I'm a multi-millionaire.

Wow. Kind of hard to argue with numbers like that isn't it. But wait, maybe numbers themselves, by their very nature are racist, designed by the white man to hold minorities back....:eek: That's the only explanation for this...NOT!:p:

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

'nuff said.

Originally posted by Big D
OCA, you think you own your own bussiness, but just because you send your wife out to clean houses, does not make you a bussiness owner.

Using a spell checker for the word doesn't make you one.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

'nuff said.
Sure NewGuy, why don't you show us the truth, Jesus would like that.

Right and i'm a billionaire :rolleyes: Your not smart enough to make 20,000 a year much less millions.

My work is more honest and lawabiding and decent than you've ever dreamed of being. Face it you are less of a man than me. End of story.

Not that I owe you shit but for your information the wife takes no active part whatsoever in the business so fuck off and die.

Sure NewGuy, why don't you show us the truth, Jesus would like that.

I did.

Want more?

Matthew chapter 7
King James Version

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I need give you no more.

Originally posted by OCA
Right and i'm a billionaire :rolleyes: Your not smart enough to make 20,000 a year much less millions.

My work is more honest and lawabiding and decent than you've ever dreamed of being. Face it you are less of a man than me. End of story.

Not that I owe you shit but for your information the wife takes no active part whatsoever in the business so fuck off and die.
Man are you easy, what a bitch.

Good night.

I did.

Want more?

Matthew chapter 7
King James Version

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I need give you no more.
What a nut job.

Man are you easy, what a bitch.

Good night.

I knew you'd have no come back you yellow bellied coward. Go tell the kids buenas noches since living in Idaho they only speak Spanish.

Translation of NewGuy's statements to Captain_Steel:

The fact you do the same thing when you have more people in positions of power in America of YOUR skin tone than THEY do, means you are more racist by simple fact that a LITTLE comment from you equals the weight of a BIG one from them.

If you need help with that, may I suggest hooked on phonics or www.m-w.com

We've got people posting posts like this, and yet I've been called stupid for my posts.

Okay, Newguy, I agree with you....I think I will need a translator for this one.

We've got people posting posts like this, and yet I've been called stupid for my posts.

Okay, Newguy, I agree with you....I think I will need a translator for this one.
:rotflmao:

I wonder if Jon Forward is going to read through all the posts tomorrow when he gets to the library? His thread has really spun off into orbit.

I like Dilloducks comment. Forward basically farted and then left the room. I think I'll disagree with his illegal alien sympathetic argument anyways once he posts it.

Actually, I have a hypothetical situation for you: lets say your an alcoholic and you know of a liquor store where the clerk is a dumbass old man. You know damn well, you could what in there pocket a fifth and the old bastard would never even see you. Your dying for a drink and your gonna start having DT's if you don't get a drink fast. What do you do?

I wonder if Jon Forward is going to read through all the posts tomorrow when he gets to the library? His thread has really spun off into orbit.

I like Dilloducks comment. Forward basically farted and then left the room. I think I'll disagree with his illegal alien sympathetic argument anyways once he posts it.

Actually, I have a hypothetical situation for you: lets say your an alcoholic and you know of a liquor store where the clerk is a dumbass old man. You know damn well, you could what in there pocket a fifth and the old bastard would never even see you. Your dying for a drink and your gonna start having DT's if you don't get a drink fast. What do you do?

Well if i was an alcoholic dying for a drink i doubt id be here trying to talk to people intellectually here. however, id probably just go to my relatives and see if they want to play some beer pong or something and hope i dont get arrested driving home. But since i aint ever going to touch a drop of alcohol i dont think it matters much.

WOW!!!! Did this thread go down the crapper or what? Sorry Its taken so long to get back. If I counted right I got Like 3 answers for the question posed and the rest was mainly racist BS.It seems to me that if you are of Mexican decent you are AUTOMATICLY a criminal, drug user, womanizer and welfare sponge, aint this a little ass-backwards, as in guilty till proven innocent? Nowhere in the original question was it said that the person was going on welfare. The Racist elite decided that rather quickly didnt they. That said I wish to thank the few that answered with a thought out post. |
as for my answer, I would go across the mountains and find work, albeit illegally. Sending as much as I could home to take care of my family. saving and learning as much as I could so I could return to my homeland and open a business for my self and family. not only helping my immediate family but also the people that I would in time hire as my business grew. While it my seem that I condone illegals, I dont. However, when my families very existance depends on what I do. rest assured they will come before any law, in any country and no matter what some people say ,do or think of me, I know in my heart that I would be doing the right thing. We are STILL THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY home of the FREE and the BRAVE. Why wouldnt any person living in a less fortunate country NOT want to get here by any means????? this has been the way for over 200 years, the system aint broke but I will agree that it does need changed for the betterment of all concerned. And yes capt.steel I read every post :usa:

jon_forward said:
What with the all the turmoil that the Illegal Immigrant has caused I have a question I would like to pose, no flaming or heated tempers please. just an HONEST answer to the question and we will see where this goes. I am dependent on a library pc so If It take a day or so for a response from me that is why.

Lets say that for the purpose of this question you are married and have 2 small children. The economy has tanked where you are living to the point that suffacent wages cant be made to take care of your small families simplest needs, shelter/food and clothing. you have been reduced to living in a tent out in the country with your spouse(I detest that word) and 2 small children. you dont know what to do. you have heard that over the Mountains there lays a land that is full of work, almost for the asking but it is against the law to go there. You are torn between staying where you are and watching your family suffer without the very neccessities or take a chance that you can make it over the Mountains and get a job that well let you care for your family. My question to you is this....what would you do, and why? give it some thought....

I will get back in a day or so.

well, if it were against the law, I then must assume that those on the other side of the mountain are enforcing the law. in that case, I stay where I am and do the best I can because breaking the law is only going to get me put in jail where I can't do anything to help the family.

jon_forward said:
as for my answer, I would go across the mountains and find work, albeit illegally.

you're assuming that that land, like America, does not enforce it's laws and therefore, your going there illegally has no consequences.

Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work"

Forum List

Back