What Are You Best At?

What Are You Best At?

• Total voters
Shooting is pretty cool. It's really hard to be good.

Yeah.....chicks dig it too....dunno why...they just do. Something about having control over the loud boom-stick....

:doubt:

Methinks they're playing you.. There's not a damned thing exciting about watching a guy (no matter HOW he may be built) firing a gun.

Not at all what I meant......I'm talking about when "they" get to shoot.....

I've seen time and time again....an otherwise timid , apprehensive towards shooting (female) fire their first couple rounds ever. The look of delight and excitement is priceless.....it is invigorating and somehow releases a sense of empowerment within them.

That empowerment affects a lot of things.......yup.

i am an excellent cook...not that you can tell it by my lemon merginue soup pie..today ....also an excellent shot..and i can skin and clean most animals

Me too, except I never made lemon merginue soup pie. :confused:

I made peanut butter soup pie once when I was 8... I was crushed that my first attempt at baking all by myself came out terrible, and made sure it never happened again. :)

Yeah.....chicks dig it too....dunno why...they just do. Something about having control over the loud boom-stick....

Methinks they're playing you.. There's not a damned thing exciting about watching a guy (no matter HOW he may be built) firing a gun.

I've seen time and time again....an otherwise timid , apprehensive towards shooting (female) fire their first couple rounds ever. The look of delight and excitement is priceless.....it is invigorating and somehow releases a sense of empowerment within them.

LMAO. Alrighty then.. :cool:

I made peanut butter soup pie once when I was 8... I was crushed that my first attempt at baking all by myself came out terrible, and made sure it never happened again. :)

Does that mean you never cooked again? Or never cooked by yourself again?

admit it, you know you want to shoot necritan right now.

Neither. It just means my pies never came out like soup again. Instead of going outside to play like normal 8 year olds, I wanted to stay inside and cook.

Oh, and my lasagna can bring a grown man to his knees (and I don't mean in pain, either).

admit it, you know you want to shoot necritan right now.

Actually, so far I think he's kinda cute. Has a high amusement factor.

violent-smiley-050.gif

Have you ever been shooting Dis? It really is a lot of fun. I never enjoyed killing animals, but we always ate what we shot, we didn't kill for fun. But I think that's why I like paintball so much, you get to shoot (people!) and it's guilt free. And it's so fun to see these tough guys getting pwned by a girl. :lol:

Have you ever been shooting Dis? It really is a lot of fun. I never enjoyed killing animals, but we always ate what we shot, we didn't kill for fun. But I think that's why I like paintball so much, you get to shoot (people!) and it's guilt free. And it's so fun to see these tough guys getting pwned by a girl. :lol:

Guns really aren't my thing.. But yes I've played paintball, and it's ok.. However, I think the paintball gun would be put to much better use if it were legal to whip the thing out your car window, and pelt the person in front of you driving too damned slow, and those that are too stupid to move out of the way.

Neither. It just means my pies never came out like soup again. Instead of going outside to play like normal 8 year olds, I wanted to stay inside and cook.

Oh, and my lasagna can bring a grown man to his knees (and I don't mean in pain, either).

i can do that to women.....don't need an oven either.....

Guns really aren't my thing.. But yes I've played paintball, and it's ok.. However, I think the paintball gun would be put to much better use if it were legal to whip the thing out your car window, and pelt the person in front of you driving too damned slow, and those that are too stupid to move out of the way.

Hmmm... maybe you didn't have a good gun. And we play in a limestone cave which isn't at all like playing outdoors it's like being in a video game deathmatch arena.

Hmmm... maybe you didn't have a good gun. And we play in a limestone cave which isn't at all like playing outdoors it's like being in a video game deathmatch arena.

That sounds fun.....just dont get lost all up in a damn cave.

Forum List

Back