Forum Junky

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
You are not normal. You know it's not good for you to post on forums but you feel compelled to continue.

The only way to stop, is to move out of any area in which a computer is present or request to be banned.

Yeah, I've been addicted to forums before. Not so much anymore since they can wear thin after awhile. I think it is more being addicted to the computer. When I am away from this thing, I am 1000x times more productive.

• Banned
I find the whole thing a reflection of my complete despair.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sure. Sounds like a fine alternative. I know a few people who'd be soooo happy.

You are not normal. You know it's not good for you to post on forums but you feel compelled to continue.

The only way to stop, is to move out of any area in which a computer is present or request to be banned.

Can't you get your spouse to abuse you ?

Can't you get your spouse to abuse you ?

Obviously her "spouse" doesn't want anything to do with her, as even tho she's "happily" married, she spends 24/7 here acting all psychotic, alternating with abused.

Is this you speaking aloud to yourself??? Or is this a statement to all of us??

Yes.

Hey Dis....your Avatar is sexy as hell. Is that a painting?? Photo??

Hey....maybe she took the proposed "Suicide Option" to escape the painfull grip of internet forum's.......

sweet

No... Cuz 5 mins after she went out of her way to say goodbye to lil old me, she posted here, and then sent some other nonsensical PM, and then came here and said bye.

She talks far too much for someone actively looking for kill themselves.

Forum List

Back